last reply
69 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
my badge came and went. kinda like menfolk do. i'm very sad.

Yeah... it was there for a moment... so I'm hoping it's because they are working on the counts for the number of times we've placed. I know I've made Top 10 a few times. I still say this is a great idea and will really help those of us who have only made Top 10 some well deserved recognition.
0 likes
YAY!!!

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes my badge seems to have a temporary leave of absence as well! But I'm sure it will find it's way home soon (I put a locator beacon on all my badges so they know their way home eventually! LOL) Maybe it's visiting other badges someplace else...
Matriarch
0 likes
Can everyone stop messaging me and posting about this bug please! lol.

I messaged Gav last week about it. He's snowed under and will get to it when he can. I should have posted earlier in here, but I've been very busy too.

A note - all members placed in the Top 10, whether they have a runner-up or winner badge, should also get the Top 10 badge (seeing they were in the Top 10!).

I manually gave around 140 members a "Competition Top 10 badge last week. Only 25 are showing. It looks like the manual allocation of them, didn't take, and only those automatically generated (when the competition had a Top 10 automatically created), are listed.

This will be fixed up shortly.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Master_Jonathan
Yes my badge seems to have a temporary leave of absence as well! But I'm sure it will find it's way home soon (I put a locator beacon on all my badges so they know their way home eventually! LOL) Maybe it's visiting other badges someplace else...

Your badge is having a threesome with two of my badges (Vocalist and Yearling). She will be home shortly. She seems to be having fun.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by nicola

I messaged Gav last week about it. He's snowed under and will get to it when he can. I should have posted earlier in here, but I've been very busy too.

A note - all members placed in the Top 10, whether they have a runner-up or winner badge, should also get the Top 10 badge (seeing they were in the Top 10!).

I manually gave around 140 members a "Competition Top 10 badge last week. Only 25 are showing. It looks like the manual allocation of them, didn't take, and only those automatically generated (when the competition had a Top 10 automatically created), are listed.

This will be fixed up shortly.

Now that we know the problem is being addressed... we are all good. I think it was just the not knowing what was going on that was the biggest stress.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Your badge is having a threesome with two of my badges (Vocalist and Yearling). She will be home shortly. She seems to be having fun.

Well Verbal as long as SOMEONE is having fun I guess it's all right! ;)
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Huh. This is defined as a 'bug'. I think the first person who posted about it should get a Bug Slayer badge.

Or a shut-the-hell-up badge. Just putting it out there.

baaaadgessss...
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
My badge is back!!! Thank you again Nicola & Gav!!!