Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lushstories.com Silver Membership - Surf Ad Free and show your support!

last reply
17 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
It has been mentioned to us a few times by members, that they would love to support the site and sign up for Gold Membership, but the $50 cost is a little too rich for their blood.

With that in mind, we have introduced a "Silver Membership" option, which is $20.

This allows members to surf the site ad free, and show others they support our community.

Gav has just bought a new database server (with 4 super fast hard drives), hopefully you will have noticed a huge improvement in load times across the site. The membership fees pay for around half our server costs currently, so that's a big help.

The Silver Membership option has been added to the support us page here.

A huge thank you to all the people who support the site with paid memberships, and again, to all the volunteers who help out with the story verifying, chat room and forum moderation.

Nicola
Lurker
0 likes
Great idea! Everyone should come and support this awesome site with the new Silver Badge!
Lurker
0 likes
What a lovely new addition to the site! What kind of badge will Silver members get? Silver (white) with black letters?
Site administrator
0 likes
Absolutely a great idea and I hope a good number of members take up the Silver .. 40 cents a week (its a while since I did any maths so I hope that's correct) for use of such a great site .. goodness me what else in comparison could you buy for that ..

I really do hope to see many silver emblems in the chat rooms which is where I spend most of my time on here .. :d
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Excellent Idea, Im most fortunate to have been gifted my gold membership by a friend, but I would pay for a silver membership to support the site were I not already a gold member. As a single mum $50 is stretching it for me but $20 is doable I would pay this to support this awsome site.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Site administrator
0 likes
Post answered elsewhere.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A very sweet member had gifted me a silver membership. I logged on today and it was like it had disappeared. I was just curious why.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by BlondeBookworm
A very sweet member had gifted me a silver membership. I logged on today and it was like it had disappeared. I was just curious why.

We're in the process of looking into this, I'll send you a PM once we get it fixed up. My apologies for the inconvenience.

smile
Lurker
0 likes
Due to real life's call, I've deleted and returned a few times, or else I would have bought the gold membership. I am so glad for the silver option and wanted to thank you because I'm enjoying the site without the ads.
Site administrator
0 likes
Welcome back and thank you for supporting the site smile Have fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why the quick action and elimination of some features to "free" users who visit lushstories.com? I, as well as others, are wanting to know why this action was taken in the manner it was with no prior notice or messages sent from "Lush Team' to all users with accounts.
Lurker
0 likes
I completely agree that implementing this change without notice is an appalling afront. Rude, disrespectful and, likely, foolish.
Lurker
0 likes
I completely agree that implementing this change without notice is an appalling afront. Rude, disrespectful and, likely, foolish.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by navygal83
Why the quick action and elimination of some features to "free" users who visit lushstories.com? I, as well as others, are wanting to know why this action was taken in the manner it was with no prior notice or messages sent from "Lush Team' to all users with accounts.

I agree. Some prior notification should have been given. I thought I may have missed an announcement somewhere.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
this is a risky decision that was made. I hope you are aware it is very possible that authors could and likely will remove their stories. That is in addition to the users who will never return to the site.
Lurker
0 likes
Need to get your story straight, you are clearly false advertising in some places:

"Oh Dear, We're Sorry!
You must be a member and logged in to view this page.
Either join now or if you are already a member, login.
Membership is 100% FREE, and as a member you can:
Create your own profile page
Publish, score and comment on stories
Make new friends - interact with authors and other members
Communicate via private messages, 1-on-1 chat or our instant text message system
Participate in our fun and friendly forums
Use our free chat rooms"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SallyRAnne
Need to get your story straight, you are clearly false advertising in some places:

"Oh Dear, We're Sorry!
You must be a member and logged in to view this page.
Either join now or if you are already a member, login.
Membership is 100% FREE, and as a member you can:
Create your own profile page
Publish, score and comment on stories
Make new friends - interact with authors and other members
Communicate via private messages, 1-on-1 chat or our instant text message system
Participate in our fun and friendly forums
Use our free chat rooms"

haha agreed