New Category - "Medical Fetish" Stories

last reply
21 replies
2.4k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
"Medical Fetish" stories are so popular, we have decided to create a separate category for them (thanks for the suggestion Sprite!).

If you have any fetish stories which would be better suited to the new category, please feel free to move them over - or if you didn't pen them, please list their URL's below and I can move them over.

Once the competition entries have been shortlisted, I'll run a few searches and start populating the category more.

Medical fetish stories involve medical themed sexual fantasies. They might involve medical equipment, practices, environments, or even doctor / nurse / patient role playing.

A medical fetish can take many forms. You might be aroused by doctors, nurses, or other members of the medical community, or even their uniforms. Some people who are into this fetish often have a specific interest in the medical instruments and devices used. They may get turned on at the thought of engaging in actual examination style role play.

Do you long for the feel of a latex gloves poking and prodding your most intimate places? The firm bedside manner of the night nurse as she checks your vitals? Drool at the thought of dressing up in a hospital gown and putting your feet into stirrups? Like the feeling of being wide open and stretched by a speculum or anal dilator?

Or maybe your desires are darker and you long to be admitted into the psychiatric ward as a sex addict, strapped into a straightjacket and placed in a padded room at the mercy of the staff, all in the name of science?

Get your kink on with our medical fetish stories!

❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
This is a great new category. I was thinking of suggesting this subject last week as I've been asked quite a few times recently to write something in this fetish.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
0 likes
This is all great , but what about the people that have the omnium badge? Will they loose it again?? Not everyone has a story to just move over, it will take time to write another story. But it is unfair to those that keep loosing it because new categories coming in. (And for yall already thinking, NO I dont have that badge, nor does Milik so I was speaking of others) I suggested something before to keep them from loosing that badge. I hope it’s taken into consideration.
Click below to see

Weaver of Words
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity
This is all great , but what about the people that have the omnium badge? Will they loose it again?? Not everyone has a story to just move over, it will take time to write another story. But it is unfair to those that keep loosing it because new categories coming in. (And for yall already thinking, NO I dont have that badge, nor does Milik so I was speaking of others) I suggested something before to keep them from loosing that badge. I hope it’s taken into consideration.

I DO, or at least did have the badge and have lost it once again. I feel that this badge no longer means what it did the first time I earned it. In real life, people who win medals or awards don't get them taken away because the rules of the sport or game have changed. I understand why Nicola doesn't want to create a new omnium type badge every time they add another category(ies), but it really is frustrating to keep seeing the badge disappear. I had suggested at one point, instead of the omnium badge, it get replaced with a Category 10, 20, 30, etc badge. Nicola even had a design for it. But it never surfaced. Instead, a Prolific Writer badge got instituted to indicate 80% of the categories have been covered. But that is another badge that can disappear when new categories are added.

If there was a Category level badge instead, unless the author themselves deleted a story, the badge would never go away. Once you reached that level, it would always be achieved. the badge could include the total number of categories completed (similar to the author badge which shows the total number of stories). That way, anyone could tell at a glance how many categories had been completed and when they reached the level 50 badge, a 54 or 55 total (currently) would indicate the equivalent of the omnium badge. (The Incest Fantasy is an optional category to be awarded the onmium badge.) Perhaps if that number is achieved, the number could display in a different color like gold or red.
0 likes
Quote by nicola
"Medical Fetish" stories are so popular, we have decided to create a separate category for them (thanks for the suggestion Sprite

You had me at

Or maybe your desires are darker and you long to be admitted into the psychiatric ward as a sex addict, strapped into a straightjacket and placed in a padded room at the mercy of the staff, all in the name of science?

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by adele

I DO, or at least did have the badge and have lost it once again. I feel that this badge no longer means what it did the first time I earned it. In real life, people who win medals or awards don't get them taken away because the rules of the sport or game have changed. I understand why Nicola doesn't want to create a new omnium type badge every time they add another category(ies), but it really is frustrating to keep seeing the badge disappear. I had suggested at one point, instead of the omnium badge, it get replaced with a Category 10, 20, 30, etc badge. Nicola even had a design for it. But it never surfaced. Instead, a Prolific Writer badge got instituted to indicate 80% of the categories have been covered. But that is another badge that can disappear when new categories are added.

If there was a Category level badge instead, unless the author themselves deleted a story, the badge would never go away. Once you reached that level, it would always be achieved. the badge could include the total number of categories completed (similar to the author badge which shows the total number of stories). That way, anyone could tell at a glance how many categories had been completed and when they reached the level 50 badge, a 54 or 55 total (currently) would indicate the equivalent of the omnium badge. (The Incest Fantasy is an optional category to be awarded the onmium badge.) Perhaps if that number is achieved, the number could display in a different color like gold or red.

There is a lot here but I tend to agree. I was ( again ) one story away from my Omnium and now that’s not going to happen. I realize now it’s a transient goal so my pursuit of it was futile from the beginning.

New genres are going to come. The site needs to keep things fresh. I don’t blame anyone for adding content because without it the site won’t survive. That said, setting the Omnium as a personal goal was probably a mistake and led me to write in some categories that were far less popular for no real gain. At this point I really have winning a contest as my only remaining goal and that has proven so elusive over the years that I likely won’t pursue it much farther either.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red
There is a lot here but I tend to agree. I was ( again ) one story away from my Omnium and now that’s not going to happen. I realize now it’s a transient goal so my pursuit of it was futile from the beginning.

New genres are going to come. The site needs to keep things fresh. I don’t blame anyone for adding content because without it the site won’t survive. That said, setting the Omnium as a personal goal was probably a mistake and led me to write in some categories that were far less popular for no real gain. At this point I really have winning a contest as my only remaining goal and that has proven so elusive over the years that I likely won’t pursue it much farther either.

Wrongo Dude. Keep your eyes on that competition prize. When the med category was added, I thought of you. I thought you’d be pissed.

However, think of it this way... you are only two stories away. A far cry from most everyone except your fellow omnium badgers. Write the damn stories, get your damn badge, and quit your damn whining. It’s not like Admin is intentionally adding categories to prevent you from getting your damn badge. That’s something I would do.

You can thank me for the tough love later.

And when another category or two gets added, you’ll write the damn story or stories to stay omni-current. The new category, like every new category, will challenge the always-striving-to-be-a-better-writer in you.

So... git ‘er dun.

And someday soon we’ll see you on top of that podium.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Ping

Wrongo Dude. Keep your eyes on that competition prize. When the med category was added, I thought of you. I thought you’d be pissed.

However, think of it this way... you are only two stories away. A far cry from most everyone except your fellow omnium badgers. Write the damn stories, get your damn badge, and quit your damn whining. It’s not like Admin is intentionally adding categories to prevent you from getting your damn badge. That’s something I would do.

You can thank me for the tough love later.

And when another category or two gets added, you’ll write the damn story or stories to stay omni-current. The new category, like every new category, will challenge the always-striving-to-be-a-better-writer in you.

So... git ‘er dun.

And someday soon we’ll see you on top of that podium.

Oh, I’m not pissed, and I understand the need to add content. If anything I’m frustrated with myself for putting so much into writing in so many different styles and themes when the chase itself was ill advised. As far as the contests go, I felt I wrote some fine entries but hey, no one is entitled to win.

No, I’m not upset or angry. I’m just... weary of it all. Ten years is a long time to be mentally involved in something like this and I feel now that my time has past. I’m very seriously considering a very extended break. Even the last few months I’ve been busy haven’t brought the edge back, so maybe it’s just time to walk away.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Okay, who'll be the first with a CoronaVirus story?

Too soon?

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Story Verifier
0 likes
Great idea.

Hope it won't be a huge operation to add it!
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red
Oh, I’m not pissed, and I understand the need to add content. If anything I’m frustrated with myself for putting so much into writing in so many different styles and themes when the chase itself was ill advised. As far as the contests go, I felt I wrote some fine entries but hey, no one is entitled to win.

No, I’m not upset or angry. I’m just... weary of it all. Ten years is a long time to be mentally involved in something like this and I feel now that my time has past. I’m very seriously considering a very extended break. Even the last few months I’ve been busy haven’t brought the edge back, so maybe it’s just time to walk away.

Oh boy, someone needs a hug (or a spanking)

I understand your frustration, but you are not seeing this clearly. This pursuit has not been a futile endeavour. Do not give up. You are already a winner. Finish the race. You could write two mediocre, thousand word stories in one night, and you’ve got your badge. It’s really that simple.

Don’t bog yourself down on this wee bump in the road. You are already there. You’ve earned you’re badge. You just need to add to the total to have it magically appear.

I’ll even give you the title of a medical story - Cock Sucker’s Camp. Maybe a summer camp story where a shy, young lass-turned vixen learns to blow her way through the camp counsellors, resulting in a terrible case of cock sucker’s cramp. Fun stuff.

Chin up, dude. Seriously. You are right there. Finish what you started. You know you can.

With respect to the competitions, ten years is a long time, however, you have not entered every contest. So, technically, you have not been pursuing that crown for ten years. You’ve got to play to win. That, you have not consistently done. I think Lorenzo has entered the most competitions. And he’ll continue to do so until he no longer can.

So, as I said, get this bad boy done. You are write (titter, titter) there. If you don’t finish this properly, your ass will meet my boot.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Lol, we are TOTALLY derailing this thread, but I think you misunderstand. This isn’t a complaint. As I said, I’m in support of new content. This new category I’m sure has many who would find it interesting. I’m just not one of them. I’ve written in several I found disinteresting or even personally distasteful in pursuit of that badge and it has simply dawned on me that it is a Sisyphean task in that no matter how far I push that rock it will ultimately roll back down the hill.

As you say, I could write seven hundred to a thousand words and nab it tomorrow, but to me, that’s a cheat. I will never just mail one in. That would kind of invalidate it to me. And you are right, I haven’t entered all the contests but I have, especially with my last 2 and the historical contest, put in what I have to consider my best personal efforts. To me, that’s enough to be happy with it. I am very involved with my work and it is kind of crushing to be Lush’s contest ‘bridesmaid.’ It takes a toll and I am just not certain how much longer I am willing to pay.

Anyway, sorry to all. I hadn’t meant to rain gloom here. Just having a friendly convo with my friend G.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red
Lol, we are TOTALLY derailing this thread, but I think you misunderstand. This isn’t a complaint. As I said, I’m in support of new content. This new category I’m sure has many who would find it interesting. I’m just not one of them. I’ve written in several I found disinteresting or even personally distasteful in pursuit of that badge and it has simply dawned on me that it is a Sisyphean task in that no matter how far I push that rock it will ultimately roll back down the hill.

As you say, I could write seven hundred to a thousand words and nab it tomorrow, but to me, that’s a cheat. I will never just mail one in. That would kind of invalidate it to me. And you are right, I haven’t entered all the contests but I have, especially with my last 2 and the historical contest, put in what I have to consider my best personal efforts. To me, that’s enough to be happy with it. I am very involved with my work and it is kind of crushing to be Lush’s contest ‘bridesmaid.’ It takes a toll and I am just not certain how much longer I am willing to pay.

Anyway, sorry to all. I hadn’t meant to rain gloom here. Just having a friendly convo with my friend G.

Fuck that, don't get mad, get even!

This isn't a complaint? I'm complaining!!!

Good. It's sounds like your head is back on straight, or heteroflexible, or whatever.

You want to hear about bridesmaids? Besides that great scene where what's her face craps in the street but Mr. Wannabewordsmith finished second four bloody times. If that doesn't rock your confidence... but he'll be back. As were you after your last hiatus. It's not beneath me to tell you that, I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!!! I said you'd come back, and cum on someone's back you did, with a writing vengeance. But now, you are here to stay.

Looking forward to you next story. Maybe, Camp Cocksucker. That has a nice cock ring to it.

Cheers bud.

Back to our regularly scheduled, medical fetish thread discussion...
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity

This is (or should be) a no-brainer. Once you earn the badge under the rules existing at the time you earned it, you SHOULDN'T lose it. The only people that it should affect those who haven't completed the requirements for that badge at the time the new story category was added. Yes, someone who is one story from the either the Omnium or the Prolific Writer badge would now have to write another story but I suspect very very few authors are going to be affected.
Meagan
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
so yeah, there's a new category. medical fetish. fyi, next Alice chapter will be in it. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red

Hi, Milik. I just wanted to say you are one of my favorite writers. I am also a goal-setter and am trying for my prolific badge ... very hard to get there. I learned by reading your stories... especially the last couple ... to work harder in those uncomfy categories. I saw you didn't just throw sh*t out there to get in the other categories, but put effort into each one. As far as comps ... it is subjective. Most of entries will be grammatically, technically good. So, really it is just what storyline captured the interest of the judges. Every entry is terrific.

Write for you! Please yourself (and your lovely wife smile ) and your story was worth writing. So are so close to that badge ... take a break if needed ... then come get it!!! Even if you don't have it forever ... take a picture of when you did have it and be very very proud of yourself! Even with the prolific, you and Simmie are in a very select group to have accomplished that badge! I applaud you both. Some of these categories are fucking hard to write in. You inspire me. Take Ping-a-ling's medical fetish title he suggested and write an amazing story :)
Forum Player
0 likes
Interesting addition. I actually have a story I published I could move over to fill the checkmark for the category but that's not my way.

As for the badge discussion that has developed in the thread. I'm a blue-collar writer so I don't get the fame others get but I've always had it in the back of mind to get Omnium Badge one day. Rest assured I will keep working towards that goal. As for losing the badge, I agree with those that say it shouldn't be taken away just because new categories are added. They earned it and it should remain.

As for the prolific writer badge, it should disappear and be re-earned each and every time a new category is added.

So, that is the thoughts of a humble lowly scribe.
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Quote by Road_Runner
Interesting addition. I actually have a story I published I could move over to fill the checkmark for the category but that's not my way.

As for the badge discussion that has developed in the thread. I'm a blue-collar writer so I don't get the fame others get but I've always had it in the back of mind to get Omnium Badge one day. Rest assured I will keep working towards that goal. As for losing the badge, I agree with those that say it shouldn't be taken away just because new categories are added. They earned it and it should remain.

As for the prolific writer badge, it should disappear and be re-earned each and every time a new category is added.

So, that is the thoughts of a humble lowly scribe.

I support you in your quest for the Omnium, RR! You can do it! I won't be first in the new category, but I shall give it the old college try smile

I agree with your opinion on which badges stay .. and which go.
Forum Player
0 likes
Quote by KimmiBeGood

I support you in your quest for the Omnium, RR! You can do it! I won't be first in the new category, but I shall give it the old college try smile

I agree with your opinion on which badges stay .. and which go.

Thank you for your support but like so many things in my crazy life, I just plod along until I get there.

Glad you share my thoughts on the badges. It really isn't fair to yank the Omnium badge each time.
Matriarch
0 likes
The Omnium matter is being discussed.

I thought we'd decided that once it had been earned, a person would keep it. I'm double checking with Gav what's been coded in.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by KimmiBeGood

Hi, Milik. I just wanted to say you are one of my favorite writers. I am also a goal-setter and am trying for my prolific badge ... very hard to get there. I learned by reading your stories... especially the last couple ... to work harder in those uncomfy categories. I saw you didn't just throw sh*t out there to get in the other categories, but put effort into each one. As far as comps ... it is subjective. Most of entries will be grammatically, technically good. So, really it is just what storyline captured the interest of the judges. Every entry is terrific.

Write for you! Please yourself (and your lovely wife smile ) and your story was worth writing. So are so close to that badge ... take a break if needed ... then come get it!!! Even if you don't have it forever ... take a picture of when you did have it and be very very proud of yourself! Even with the prolific, you and Simmie are in a very select group to have accomplished that badge! I applaud you both. Some of these categories are fucking hard to write in. You inspire me. Take Ping-a-ling's medical fetish title he suggested and write an amazing story :)

Thank you for the kind thoughts, Kimmie. I think I’ll be taking that break.

See you all around when I return.