Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

READ THIS YOU GODDAMNED BASTARDS BEFORE YOU SUBMIT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING STORY!

last reply
42 replies
3.0k views
4 watchers
44 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
12 likes

ok, i have tried to be nice. fuck that shit. IF you are submitting a story that is 300-500 words long and it doesn't contain ANY sex and/or eroticism and it ends with 'TO BE CONTINUED' it WILL be sent back. i don't give a fuck if you're a gold member, a platinum member, or George RR Fucking Martin. it's not going on the front page. Finish the damn thing and THEN submit it. This is your last warning, mofos. I have HAD it with each and every one of you. (that goes for you too, Jaymal - I know where you live. Prick.).

Sprite.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Charming as fuck
3 likes

I'm gonna spank her for the execution, but I can't fault the message 😇

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Best post I've read in ages 🤣🤣🤣😭

Primus Omnium
0 likes

Okay. I think we are clear. 😊

Hyphen Whore
1 like

I promise I'll try to put more sex in my stories, sprite. 😊

Sweet Epiphany: "Proud and Kinky" Competition Second Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/-sweet-epiphany-.aspx
Mindfuck: Love and Payback - "Foolish" Competition Third Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/humor/-mindfuck-love-and-payback-.aspx
The Ghost of Fucks That Never Were - "Debauched" Competition Second Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/-the-ghost-of-fucks-that-never-were-.aspx
Simple Scribbler
1 like

Quote by Jaymal

I promise I'll try to put more sex in my stories, sprite. 😊

horror The server will burst into flames if you put any more sex in your stories, Wicked Jake.

Her Royal Spriteness
2 likes

Quote by KimmiBeGood

horror The server will burst into flames if you put any more sex in your stories, Wicked Jake.

so will about half our readers lol

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Simple Scribbler
0 likes

Quote by sprite

so will about half our readers lol

True!!! Between him and Krystal... whew!

Smut-slinging slut
1 like

Quote by KimmiBeGood

True!!! Between him and Krystal... whew!

Did somebody call me?

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Simple Scribbler
0 likes

Quote by krystalg

Did somebody call me?

Yes! Calling out you and Jake for melting things with your hot writing smile

Keep up the good work! biggrin

The Linebacker
1 like

I am shocked that anyone would submit a story to Lush that doesn't contain sex!

This IS LUSHTORIES! A fucking sex story site! SEX! SEX! SEX!

It's simple to understand! Every submission must contain sex: fucking, fingerings, sucking sodomizing, cunnilingus, felatio, vibrators, dildos, tongue sucking, rimming, voyeurism, humpin', gangbanging, scissoring, etc., etc. Some kind of sex - legal age, consenting sex between human fucking beings or highly intellectual horny-ass beings with tentacles, or something.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Quote by krystalg

Did somebody call me?

not unless your name is horny slut. oh, wait, nevermind. i guess they did. biggrin

🎵Picture perfect, I paint a perfect picture...🎵
2 likes

Quote by Buz
It's simple to understand! Every submission must contain sex: fucking, fingerings, sucking sodomizing, cunnilingus, felatio, vibrators, dildos, tongue sucking, rimming, voyeurism, humpin', gangbanging, scissoring, etc

I read this while doing an impression of Stone Cold Steve Austin and hearing "What!" after everything after the colon.

Don't mind me though. My intoxication is wearing off and I am very immature, so please do carry on.

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

Quote by sprite

ok, i have tried to be nice. fuck that shit. IF you are submitting a story that is 300-500 words long and it doesn't contain ANY sex and/or eroticism and it ends with 'TO BE CONTINUED' it WILL be sent back. i don't give a fuck if you're a gold member, a platinum member, or George RR Fucking Martin. it's not going on the front page. Finish the damn thing and THEN submit it. This is your last warning, mofos. I have HAD it with each and every one of you. (that goes for you too, Jaymal - I know where you live. Prick.).

Sprite.

But those are the ones that make my stories seem sort of sexy. Now what am I going to do?

Simple Scribbler
1 like

And spankings. Somebody please write stories with spankings 😊

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Is this not where one would hire the BDSM Sadists to act as enforcers? (consensual of course)

Side note: Thank you moderators for all your hard work

Smut-slinging slut
0 likes

BDSM? Big Dumb Stupid Me?

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
1 like

Quote by KimmiBeGood

And spankings. Somebody please write stories with spankings 😊

I have just completed one and more will follow. You can’t beat a good spanking!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I didn't realize his middle name was Fucking...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by sprite

Sprite.

Man... that was a kind of sexy rant. Do you know what it makes me want to do?

To be continued...

Her Royal Spriteness
1 like

Quote by RowanThorn

Man... that was a kind of sexy rant. Do you know what it makes me want to do?

To be continued...

I can find out where YOU live too, you godless bastard. smile

The Right Rev of Lush
1 like

This is just a hunch, you understand, but judging by that somewhat strident recent outburst, Her Royal Spritefullness may need to add a bit more ruffage into her diet. ;)

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by RumpleForeskin

This is just a hunch, you understand, but judging by that somewhat strident recent outburst, Her Royal Spritefullness may need to add a bit more ruffage into her diet. ;)

Well, I agree that starting a series with a 300 to 500-word chapter is a bad idea. It strikes me as the inverse of what the late David Foster Wallace would do if he had somehow chosen to experiment with Lush. But there are sites that allow non-erotic fiction and also non-erotic non-fiction. I've done a few of those for a change of pace and they went over well with the readers. But I get that Lush doesn't have categories for that.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by sprite

Sprite.

Every time I read this I picture Amanda Plummer as Honey Bunny in 'Pulp Fiction' standing on a table pointing a gun at the diners and yelling "I'll kill every last one of you muther fuckers!"

Writius Eroticus
2 likes

Quote by LakeShoreLimited
But there are sites that allow non-erotic fiction

cough storiesspace.com cough

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 102 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 26 Editor's Picks, 70 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 20 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

As I scribble my latest story for Lush she kissed upwards along my thigh. I scribbled faster…she reached my balls taking one then the other into her mouth rolling each softly with her tongue. The words flowed into the iPad, my breath quickened. Her hand grasped my cock as her lips surrounded the head. The tips of my fingers heated with the sheer speed of my typing. Fuck! She consumed me bucking her head furiously on my stiff rod…my seed exploded in her mouth. The last sentence completed with a period. She sat up and spit cum onto my chest screaming,”You mother fucker I told you not to cum in my mouth!” I pushed submit hoping Sprite would approve.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by WannabeWordsmith

cough storiesspace.com cough

No, I meant Literotica. They haven't complained even though I wrote an series of essays about what it was like to drive a New York taxi years ago. There isn't a lot of sex in it because, let's face it, taxi drivers have a low sexual market-place value. I'm not fond of that term, but everyone seems to use it now.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

BUMP for all the people who haven't bothered to read it (at least 3 of you based on stories i've rejected in the past hour). I am FUCKING SERIOUS!