last reply
147 replies
9.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter

I don't get what the deal is with the avatar. Hell... Glory Hole has a more... graphic image than what you had. The new one is humorous and made me giggle..

All members with an explicit group avatar were sent a polite PM by Dani asking them to change it. that includes Glory Hole. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by sprite
All members with an explicit group avatar were sent a polite PM by Dani asking them to change it. that includes Glory Hole. smile

Then I stand corrected. Thank you for clearing that up.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
With the red navigation bar hovering over the Groups pages in a sticky manner deeplinks to posts result in the post being partially hidden behind the red bar (unless there's too little content on the page for scrolling). Here for instance: Sgt. Fleadip McSprinkle of Lush Kitty Army. With one line posts almost the entire post is hidden even.

When linking to page fragments was invented sticky navigation was still far away in the future, so it makes sense that the former doesn't play well with the latter. But by moving the `id` of the comment to an element that's placed 50px higher relative to its container this could be fixed though:

[code]<div class="topspacer comment" style="position: relative;">
<span id="comment8" style="position: absolute; top: -50px;"></span>
</div>[/code]

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73
With the red navigation bar hovering over the Groups pages in a sticky manner deeplinks to posts result in the post being partially hidden behind the red bar (unless there's too little content on the page for scrolling). Here for instance: Sgt. Fleadip McSprinkle of Lush Kitty Army. With one line posts almost the entire post is hidden even.

When linking to page fragments was invented sticky navigation was still far away in the future, so it makes sense that the former doesn't play well with the latter. But by moving the `id` of the comment to an element that's placed 50px higher relative to its container this could be fixed though:

[code]<div class="topspacer comment" style="position: relative;">
<span id="comment8" style="position: absolute; top: -50px;"></span>
</div>[/code]

This makes me feel like how my parents must feel when I am talking to my friends using heavy slang and they have no idea what the fuck we are talking about.
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

This makes me feel like how my parents must feel when I am talking to my friends using heavy slang and they have no idea what the fuck we are talking about.

What? No "this feels the same as when you try to be funny"?

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

What? No "this feels the same as when you try to be funny"?

That wouldn't have been very nice of me to say.
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

That wouldn't have been very nice of me to say.

True.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

True.

Get a room.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dani

Get a room.

Just because you always think of me in a sexual way, doesn't mean everyone else does too.
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Just because you always think of me in a sexual way, doesn't mean everyone else does too.

Don't fool yourself Felix... a magical pussy, so tight that it whistles, on a website populated by sex addicts and cat ladies

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

Don't fool yourself Felix... a magical pussy, so tight that it whistles, on a website populated by sex addicts and cat ladies

Calm down, deliverance.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Calm down, deliverance.

wanna hear you squeal like a pig, now.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite

wanna hear you squeal like a pig, now.

We can take turns if you want.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

We can take turns if you want.

sure, but you go first smile

0 likes
I found another bug where some of the content of a locked group (invite only) is accessible to all.

Let's say I visit the profile of Ze_Fallen_Madonna, who has commented on a discussion in the locked group Big Beautiful Breasts, of which she's a member of course. Her activity feed may say "Commented on the Group Discussion boobies!", which links to that discussion. Following that link I can read the OP, but not Ze_Fallen_Madonna's comment, or anyone else's for that matter. Still, the OP should not be accessible to me either, as I'm not a member of the group.

BTW, how many bugs does it take to earn the 'Bug Slayer' badge? Asking for friend of course.

Code Monkey
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73
I found another bug where some of the content of a locked group (invite only) is accessible to all.

Let's say I visit the profile of Ze_Fallen_Madonna, who has commented on a discussion in the locked group Big Beautiful Breasts, of which she's a member of course. Her activity feed may say "Commented on the Group Discussion boobies!", which links to that discussion. Following that link I can read the OP, but not Ze_Fallen_Madonna's comment, or anyone else's for that matter. Still, the OP should not be accessible to me either, as I'm not a member of the group.

BTW, how many bugs does it take to earn the 'Bug Slayer' badge? Asking for friend of course.

Fixed now?

Check your lapel for a new badge.
0 likes
Quote by gav

Fixed now?

Check your lapel for a new badge.

Woohoo! \o/

If only I remembered who Ze_Fallen_Madonna refered to (I didn't want to provide everyone easy access by providing a group member's profile name here).

Chat Moderator
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

Woohoo! \o/

Well deserved...
0 likes
There seems to be a issue with the pagination. In the group Strapons there's only one thread at the moment and on its landing page there's a link to the beginning of that thread (...read on) and one to the latest post in that thread (view). When you click on the former then the pagination works fine, but if you click on the latter then you're stuck on the 3rd page. The 'comid=101' in the page's URL seems to trigger the problem.

0 likes
Found another small bug: the number of discussions mentioned on a group's About page shows the number of discussions ever started, not the actual number. If a discussion is removed the number is not updated accordingly.

Weaver of Words
0 likes
Seems to be a problem with the chat room front page losing all its information. creating a chat room of your own causes the room list to re-display, or if you have an old page open, it lets you in as well.
0 likes
Quote by adele
Seems to be a problem with the chat room front page losing all its information. creating a chat room of your own causes the room list to re-display, or if you have an old page open, it lets you in as well.

This the thread about Groups, not Chat. There are two threads about the issue with the chat rooms already:
https://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst49038_chat-rooms-not-showing-up.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst49041_Have-chat-rooms-gone.aspx

0 likes
Quote by noll
There seems to be a issue with the pagination. In the group Strapons there's only one thread at the moment and on its landing page there's a link to the beginning of that thread (...read on) and one to the latest post in that thread (view). When you click on the former then the pagination works fine, but if you click on the latter then you're stuck on the 3rd page. The 'comid=101' in the page's URL seems to trigger the problem.

This bug is still there and it's quite annoying actually. My previous post may have suggested that it's only a problem in that one thread, but it's an issue in all disussions that have pagination. If you enter a discussion by clicking its 'view' link on the group's overview page, the one that brings you to the last post in the discussion, then the pagination in that discussion won't work at all. This is not the case for the other links (title or '...read on'), that bring you to the beginnng of the discussion.

0 likes
Quote by noll
This bug is still there and it's quite annoying actually. My previous post may have suggested that it's only a problem in that one thread, but it's an issue in all disussions that have pagination. If you enter a discussion by clicking its 'view' link on the group's overview page, the one that brings you to the last post in the discussion, then the pagination in that discussion won't work at all. This is not the case for the other links (title or '...read on'), that bring you to the beginnng of the discussion.

I'd like to bump this one again. It should be a small fix I believe (remove 'comid' from the pagination's query string).

0 likes
On the Groups landing page all descriptions are shortened. All have the last word replaced with "...more", where "more" is a link. It would make more sense if only long descriptions would be shortened, but OK, at least the ellipsis makes it clear that something is left off.
On the My Groups page though the last word of the description is also left off, but there's no "...more" added, which is obviously a bug.

BTW, I believe I saw one of the new banners on the homepage about Groups, but I get the feeling that this part of the site is not/hardly maintained anymore. There's no follow up on bug reports, no fix or response, and the search option has been saying "coming soon" since Groups went live almost two years ago.

Code Monkey
0 likes
Quote by noll
On the Groups landing page all descriptions are shortened. All have the last word replaced with "...more", where "more" is a link. It would make more sense if only long descriptions would be shortened, but OK, at least the ellipsis makes it clear that something is left off.
On the My Groups page though the last word of the description is also left off, but there's no "...more" added, which is obviously a bug.

BTW, I believe I saw one of the new banners on the homepage about Groups, but I get the feeling that this part of the site is not/hardly maintained anymore. There's no follow up on bug reports, no fix or response, and the search option has been saying "coming soon" since Groups went live almost two years ago.

You have a keen eye, I'll give you that =d&gt;

The more link should now be reinstated on the My Groups page.