Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watch This Space for a Stupendous Announcement about the New Direction of LushStories!

last reply
261 replies
18.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

In the future, MF has been elected Chairman of the Counsel to Obliterate Fun.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by noll

There's nothing to understand really. It's essentially Sprite's attention whore thread.

Can't let you have ALL the fun, Dino-snack.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

Translation:

Lushstories in evolving into Skynet. All the mods will be replaced with AI programs, and Sprite is the Terminator, come to wipe us out. Hopefully, the sexy T-X model, and not that clunky T-101 with the funny accent!

Gotcha! Those Tom Cruise films were brill!
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by sprite
In the future, MF has been elected Chairman of the Counsel to Obliterate Fun.

Doesn't he already have that job?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter

Doesn't he already have that job?

I have plenty of fun every time you and the babies cry about me being mean and that the block isn't helping.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Saucymh
I'd explain if I could. But I can't

I think it means a new site host, and a site redesign. Sounds like a fuckload of work. Good luck!

More importantly, it means that this thread is no longer devoted to bizarre, trippy, seizure-inducing cat gifs. Which saddens me.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I'm going to go vomit and die now... wracked by seizures.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
It's like that little girl in The Ring!

That would have been a more stupendous announcement: "You will all die in seven days."

Quote by sprite
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Can't let you have ALL the fun, Dino-snack.

Still waiting for the badge ;)

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Chuckanator
0 likes
Okay does this mean I have to buy a new computer? They have 4D movies but can't find a 4D computer. That is 3D with motion right? When I read Lush stories I usually provide the motion.

However, I would love to see you licking Gav's armor.

Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
Okay does this mean I have to buy a new computer? They have 4D movies but can't find a 4D computer. That is 3D with motion right? When I read Lush stories I usually provide the motion.

However, I would love to see you licking Gav's armor.

Yeah, I'm secretly hoping that the whole "4D" thing refers to 4D film : "Effects simulated in a 4D film may include rain, wind, strobe lights, and vibration." Stories with vibration could be exciting. But I have a feeling that it may have a little bit more to do with 4D software : "4D (4th Dimension, or Silver Surfer, as it was known during early development) is a relational database management system and IDE developed by Laurent Ribardière." Which is probably a little less exciting for most of us...
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Phil wrote:
4D software : "4D (4th Dimension, or Silver Surfer, as it was known during early development) is a relational database management system and IDE developed by Laurent Ribardière." Which is probably a little less exciting for most of us...

Me, I wrote: Never underestimate the intellectual curiosity of Lushers and Lushettes...mainly 'cause it can't be done.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
any chance you may do anything for Pride Month, Rachel?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MostPreciousLittle
any chance you may do anything for Pride Month, Rachel?

besides attending Pride Day as always? Umm... probably decorate a bit. maybe kiss a lesbian or two.

Troublemaker
0 likes
I heard Sprite is launching her own lingerie line, soon available in the Lush Store

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think perhaps this thread is the laser pointer darting around the floor that the cats can never catch.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by latecomer91364
I think perhaps this thread is the laser pointer darting around the floor that the cats can never catch.

for those who haven't noticed, here's where to go to check out our new features:

https://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_topics66_Lush4D.aspx

Lurker
0 likes
I noticed this little (Live Cams) link at the top of my Lush page before I log in, but it doesn't work yet,
and isn't on my page after I log in?

Are we getting (Live Cams) as a new feature for Lush?

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by ivanka_simkiewisz
Are we getting (Live Cams) as a new feature for Lush?

No. I think Nicola mentioned this the other day but I can't find the post.

This is just an affiliate-type link to a third party cam site. It is only visible when you are logged out of Lush.

The financial cost of implementing a live cam element to the site, considering the bandwidth requirements, does not make sense when you consider you can video chat for free with services such as Skype.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

No. I think Nicola mentioned this the other day but I can't find the post.

This is just an affiliate-type link to a third party cam site. It is only visible when you are logged out of Lush.

The financial cost of implementing a live cam element to the site, considering the bandwidth requirements, does not make sense when you consider you can video chat for free with services such as Skype.

ok thanks...smile

I kinda thought something like that really. But had to ask.
I not think very many here would use it anyway.
Seems maybe most Lushies are here instead of other live chat sites is because they want their privacy.

I can understand that I guess with their work, families, etc...smile
Wild at Heart
0 likes

ok thanks...smile

I kinda thought something like that really. But had to ask.
I not think very many here would use it anyway.
Seems maybe most Lushies are here instead of other live chat sites is because they want their privacy.

I can understand that I guess with their work, families, etc...smile

I'm sure that worried you for a second there, bro.
Wild at Heart
0 likes

I see your trolling again. What, hurting that other girls feelings not enough
to get your little dick hard? Not feel like a man yet this month?

I was gonna try to make friends with ya, but if ya gonna follow me around and not be nice, and try to be mean then
stop talking to me. I not like you, and I think ya just troll around the forums running your dick licker.
I think you're a mean person. So leave me alone. I'm not interested in you. Never will be, so slither away some where else.
Not want to talk to you, or know you.
Is that plain enough for ya, or do I have to send ya a get well card for your mental impairments.
Stop stalking me freak.

I screenshot and saved the other page showing how you started being mean to that girl first for know reason at all.
I'm saving every page ya follow me to from now on too.

And what does your comment mean too? You trying to say I'm a guy? What is wrong with you?
What an asshole someone would have to be to say that. ya been hurt by too many girls laughing at your small dick or something?
Of course I always go out of my way to ask about Lush having Live Cams if I didn't want them too, just so some moron wouldn't understand.
If ya trying to ruin my fun at Lush in any way, or hurt my feelings like ya did that other girl yesterday?
I'll just report ya to Lush for bothering me, and you can explain it to them.
Then I'll also do a few other things I can do about guys like you here.
I wonder how many others ya have been mean to as well, besides that other girl.
Think I need to talk with her again too.

Your think you're gods gift to girls attitude isn't gonna go well with me.
Especially with such a small cock that won't even get hard during cyber sex.
I not put up with that from any guy I know, any of my friends in real life,
and I'm surely not gonna put up with it from someone who doesn't even know me,
or from a freak on an online sexsite too? I not think so.

I've had dates with guys just like you before, even when I knew better. Didn't like them, and I not like you very much now either.
You're a very mean person, and following me around like some freak lets me know that for sure now.

But not worry...I'm not a mean person, and I would never tell anyone ya have a small dick and couldn't get it up to even cybersex good with me.
Ya must understand that we aren't very compatible though, and ya should just try to have Lushie fun some where else.
I need a better cyber lover than you can be for me. Sorry, so just go away.

Ya sure ya really want to start something with me? I won't just let it go ya know, no matter what ya say or do.
If not, then fine, come get all ya want and see how much noise I make about it.
We can just let everyone know who and what ya are then.
A lot of my Lush friends know me live, up close and personal. What about you?...hmmm
Sorry, but anything ya may think ya know? Ya gonna be surprised. Ya think ya are special that way?

Oh I'm not done yet...And if ever ya want to live cam with me in front of anyone here?
We have 3 of them here running 24/7 on our farm. Just pick a number.
I can invite any of my friends who talk with me almost everyday on my blogs, and we can live cam in front of admin or anyone,
anywhere on Lush. Let's just see what you really look like, I'll show others just how mean ya really are,
and you can show everyone the size of your dick. I'll have one of my close friends here show the size of their cock to compare.
Maybe then ya leave me alone and stop following me around Lush.
If ya can't live cam for some reason? Which wouldn't surprise me for ya to say that ya can't,
then we can post a photo of our International Driving Permits, or whatever it is that ya have,
in front of everyone in any chat room, or forum page.

Ya want to say you're sorry? I'm not hard to find ya know.
Anything other than that I not really care what ya do. Just go away, or do I need to also tattoo that on your little dick.

Nuh huh you're mean!

I'M NICE!!!

I'll show you just how nice I am. I'm so nice that I'll inform you that some big meanie stole your pictures and put them online for people to use god knows how!

Look.

http://www.phun.org/phun/galleries/jpeg_baby/jpeg-jpg-baby-pics.htm

You should really look into getting those taken down or something.

And yes if you post your international drivers license or whatever I promise to believe you. I'll forget how you said you've been traveling every month to see your master in England FOR THE PAST 11 YEARS even though you're like supposedly 22. When did you start? Europe is so progressive. But yeah post it, I hope the photo on it isn't one of those in your gallery that someone stole and placed online. That is so mean! And tiny dicked of them.
Wild at Heart
0 likes

Ya not ever even look at my Lush page?...Maybe ya should try reading it? God just like other guys here , they never read my page, just go for the boob pics.
Why would I take pics down from my Phunpages account silly. Lush isn't the only cybersex chat site ya know.
I have other pages too, why I'm not always here a lot. I have other chat friends other than just here.

Ok...I'm very sorry for saying ya have a small dick and i will change my post.

I am 25, not 22, and no I can't say how old I been seeing my Mistress, Lush not like that I think, but It's been a lot of my life.

I also have 4 blogs in Dutch, German, Swedish, and English. The Swedish one has my Fanny Modin years until I was 23.

All my other pics are my personal pics when I was younger, or after I stopped working in Paris.

I'm at work soon and starting my shift at the pub...Gotta go, drinks are up.

What the fack dag

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Just like most of the other guys here? Just go straight for the boob pics?
Try reading my page maybe?

Why would I take my pics off of my PhunPages account? What does that have to do with anything?
Ya think Lush is the only cybersex chat sites around?
I had 7 other cybersex chat pages last year. Still have 5 and my 4 blogs too. We have 3 Live Cams 24/7 on our farm.
I'm 25, not 22. What difference does my age make about anything.
How old are you? Are you 35 like you say on your page, or are ya really 55? Who's cares? I surely don't.
How old I was when I first met my Mistress is my business, and definitely not yours.
Not anything I do, feel, see, or say is your business at all.

You're under the conclusion that I care what you think.
You're not important to me. Don't know anything about me, and I don't want to know you.
Stop stalking me freak.

We can see yours and mine together anytime ya like, in front of everyone.
Not matter to me. I'm done with ya except that...
What is gonna happen is you will stop following me around Lush and saying anything mean to me.
Ya not think so? I'm not new here either. I can't see your friends.
But ya know what? Ya can't see mine either can ya?

I made a nice gesture to you even after ya said what ya did.
I even got 3 Lush mails, just now, from peeps I not even know, thanking me for saying what I did to you in this thread.
I saved them, and can show them if I need. So ya get around don't ya? Making new friends?

I changed my forum post and said I was sorry in a mail to you.
So are ya gonna say you're sorry to me or not? And change your forum post like I did?

Or should I just put a stop to this in my own way? Not saying anything else to you. Come here for fun, not this ya know.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Please do not engage in personal attacks on the forums.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ruthie

Thank you...If he would stop following me around the forums,
saying mean things to me and four others I know about? It would be great.
I changed my forum post and sent him a mail to say I was sorry, and ask him to also change his forum post,
and say he was sorry too. I not say anything else if he just stop following me around.
Not why I come here. I not say anything else about it.

Thank you again for stopping this...smile
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Ruthie

Can I please ask him to post the scathing PMs?