EP Award - The Gordian Knot - tams_back_yay

last reply
13 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
I am as pleased as punch to announce that our mega-talented Tamara has quite rightly been awarded an EP for this wonderful tale.

Only she could combine a whimsical, philosophical tone with searing erotica. This is first-rate storytelling (of course) with the beautifully poetic language that Tam seems to conjure up effortlessly.

If you haven't read it yet, it's a quick read that will linger on the mind for a long time...

Many, many congratulations, Tam!

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/quickie-sex/-the-gordian-knot-.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/tams_back_yay
Cheesy Alchemist
0 likes
Such great news!! Congrats to the well-deserved award!!!

Ungovernable
0 likes

Congratulations on creating such a memorable road trip, Tamara!
0 likes
Congratulations, Tam! Well-deserved awards for a brilliant story!

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Matriarch
0 likes
Another thoroughly well-deserved EP for a story from one of our top echelon writers.

Well done Tam!
Easily amused
0 likes
This is a really wonderful story. I left more specific comments on the story page, so I'll let those speak for me. But the level of writing in this story leaves me breathless. And a little envious.

A really well deserved prize.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Congratulations, Tams! That is awesome!!!
Mana wahine
0 likes
Congratulations, Tam Tam. xxxxx *Chef's kiss* Brilliance.
Indentured Grammar Fascist
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Well, this came as a bit of a surprise. I wrote this story as a bit of an exercise as I tend to get caught inside my own head way too many times. I'm truly honored that so many have enjoyed it.

A huge debt of gratitude to you, Nicola, for creating and maintaining such an amazing site. A place that has spawned a community. Where friends can gather, catch up, explore their fantasies and some can even learn how to divulge them in a tale. 'Thank you' just doesn't seem like enough.
Easily amused
0 likes
I LOVED this story. You really are a talented writer. I'm a little pissed you made me look up "Gordian Knot" but that's a small price to pay. smile

I agree with what you said about the site being a great place to build a community, writers and readers and lovers and friends. I like this place.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Indentured Grammar Fascist
0 likes
Quote by Ensorceled
I LOVED this story. You really are a talented writer. I'm a little pissed you made me look up "Gordian Knot" but that's a small price to pay. smile

I agree with what you said about the site being a great place to build a community, writers and readers and lovers and friends. I like this place.

You are that much more worldly. Think of all the deep conversations you will now be able to carry on when out having pints with the boys, or girls, whichever is your fancy. :) Thank you for the kind words. I loved your story too!
Mary Poppins
0 likes
I’m really pleased for you tams_back_yay What a star you are. Without your very kind help at the start I wouldn’t be on Lush. I didn’t know what a comma was, you poor lady, you had to put about a million in my first story. I really do appreciate all the help you gave me to get me started. Thank you. Regards, Verity
Be nice to each other