Dec 2010 caption challenge

last reply
14 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
A brief synopsis of what you see occurring within this photograph.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
They look like they have been awake for three days and nights lol
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
This is a still shot from a scene in an early, little known film by George Romero called Night of the Living Dead: Yuletide Terror. Little Betsy and Matilda Dracker have just returned from their holiday school recital, wishing that their recently deceased father, Ted, could have been there. Tragically he was killed the previous week when his car hit a deer. And yet suddenly, in he walks, zombie-chic in his funeral suit, and still freshly embalmed. The stitching on his right eye is still half-sewn shut, and he can only speak in monosyllabic sentences, but oh, what a thrilling Christmas surprise this is! While Ted hungrily contemplates eating the dog (probably better to eat the pet, before the kids), there is a noise upon the rooftop. Betsy and Rover glance upward towards the ceiling with trepidation and realize that it's Santa's sleigh with eight reindeer pawing at the shingles, led by one extra pissed off zombie-deer named Rudolph with eyes that glow as red as his nose, coming back to seek revenge for Ted's shitty driving skills on that one fateful night that began it all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mom said I was marrying a bitch. I didn't believe it until she scratched my eye out.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fido! Hey Fido! I've got them hypnotized. You can run for your freedom!
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Matriarch
0 likes
"4 frontal lobotomies for the price of 1, I'll have me some of that!"
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Some fabulous takes already folks. Step right up, don't be shy.

Show off your wit. Scooter, you can play too.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Matriarch
0 likes
"That's the last time I feed my family magic mushrooms, I promise"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MOM: Ok everyone, now let's make a silly face for the camera!
Smiley Guru
0 likes
Everyone reacts a little differently while Dad explains what it means to have the dog fixed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That crew cut sure suits your persona.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Dog: Shit I did not know what I was getting myself into when I signed up to be a seeing eye dog for the mentally retarded.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, so that's why the Lasik surgery was "buy one get one free."
Wild at Heart
0 likes
One mighty left hook later and Gerald never questioned his wife's authority again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Why Ferrari lost the Championship!!