Login

I want a hamburger now.

last reply
75 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I could go for Cheeburger Cheeburger right about now. Their burgers are very tasty and juicy the way I like my meat....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MrNudiePants
That's all. Just had to get that of my chest.

giggles ...

Lurker
0 likes
And I will gladly pay you on Tuesday, says Popeye!
Lurker
0 likes
giggles.... must be crazy as!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D
I'm sorry, but we no longer serve hamburgers. Can I interest you in a nice juicy steak instead?

Just incase you have never been told, your avatar has a very nice ass. I'm very much a leg and ass man. At 57 I would say I have a lot of experience, so I'm an expert witness is this field. Yep that is a nice ass. On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd say at least a 20.

How many agree with me?

Nawty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was in the Air Force I spent a tour in the Phillippines. We had a snack stand about a block from the hanger where our office was. They served a large variety of hamburgers cooked on a charcoal grill. My favorite was the Egg and Cheese Burger. I had it with a fried egg, break the yellow and over hard, Swiss cheese over the grilled onions and mushrooms, dressed. I would get it with the waffle cut French fries. That was my lunch 3 to 5 times a week. I have not had one since I left the Phillippines.

I had it with a Nehi grape or orang soft drink. I always thought of a Radar from M.A.S.H. when I was ordering it.

Early this morning we made plans with some out of town friends to meet at a restaurant that is famous for it's charcoal grilled hamburgers. This will be my first visit there. I will have my first one tomorrow since 1982. I have talked about it often, but have never fixed one or found a resturant that had Egg and Cheese Burgers on the menu.

Nawty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hayley

Better double up on my cholesterol meds for this one.

Nawty