Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
why ass.legs or breast?
why not ass, legs & breast?
why not eyes!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Something tells me I might end up a witness to another girl on girl threeway. Not that I mind! I mean Eden with the legs, sprite with her ass and nikki with the great breasts. It's like a best of lush going on! A guys doesn't even need to choose what he likes best.

Hey, I'll go one on one with you. But you gotta pretend you like it all ... I'm very self conscience and sensitive.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by AngelHeart01
Quote by Magical_felix
Something tells me I might end up a witness to another girl on girl threeway. Not that I mind! I mean Eden with the legs, sprite with her ass and nikki with the great breasts. It's like a best of lush going on! A guys doesn't even need to choose what he likes best.

Hey, I'll go one on one with you. But you gotta pretend you like it all ... I'm very self conscience and sensitive.

This is true, you ARE sensitive for a rootin' tootin' southern gal... The good thing is a man wouldn't have to choose between ass, legs or breasts with you. Knowwadamean? They might be confused as to which they want to dig into first though ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I have roaming eyes and hands so I enjoy TAP with some L. Tits Ass Pussy Legs. But like most men my eyes go to a womans breasts. But I'm an equal oppournity kisser and licker and will kiss and lick each part making sure they all get their fair share.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Breasts for sure ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I go for mans' chest, usually. The few times I've been attracted to a woman, I've been attracted to her eyes.
Lurker
0 likes
If I had to choose........??????

Legs. Gimme a well shaped leg with a skinny ankle. In heels. Which you'll keep on, of course.....

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
I am a ass and legs man ,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
daamn im stuck between ass and breasts but i think ill go for breasts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
strong thighs, no arms ohh what about the ass and lord a wide chest that flows down to nice set of abs but i have to say the sucker punch would go to a killer smile. A great smile will get me every time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
breasts smile
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
All three are nice but if I had to pick: it would be the ass - Nothing drives me crazy like a nice female ass - yummy
Lurker
0 likes
That's a dificult decision to make, since I think it's a combination of several things which make me hot under the color for a woman.

But ass is pretty high on the list. But it's the eyes that really do it for me.