England (26 votes) 55%
France (6 votes) 13%
Greece (1 vote) 2%
Brazil (3 votes) 6%
Germany (6 votes) 13%
Any Middle Eastern Country (2 votes) 4%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Feel free to add another choice and please explain why you think they have the kinkiest, most sexually liberated women.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
3rd Rock From the Sun.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Which ever country i happen to be in at the time.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Spritesylvania
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite

That's cuz you bring a brigade of like-minded crazies with high libidos with you.

Sex Pot Posse.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Having spent almost two decades living in Latin America I know from first hand knowledge that countries like Columbia, Venezuela, Costa Rica and Panama in particular harbor a large number of very sexual women...

For example:

Tell me, who was it you left me for? Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between? Or - aren't you the kind that tells?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I believe we are here in the U.S. because we are less restricted as women here, than in a lot of places. Which allows us to be more into our sexuality.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LUSH
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Scandanavian women, particularly Swedish and Norweigan. No doubt.
Lurker
0 likes
Central & South America areas by far, next I would say Europe then United States
Lurker
0 likes
'Murica hands down. :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Danes or the Dutch, very liberated, forward thinking people.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The U.S is not my choice. If the U.S is the winner there is not much hope. I have never been with a women that will express herself
As freely as i would like. If you wanna give me a bj just say, if you want me to have a threesome, just say so, if you want to
Slid a strap on up my ass just say so, or whatever turns your crank. Just please dont expect me to guess what it is you like or wanna try
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The U.S is not my choice. If the U.S is the winner there is not much hope. I have never been with a women that will express herself
As freely as i would like. If you wanna give me a bj just say, if you want me to have a threesome, just say so, if you want to
Slid a strap on up my ass just say so, or whatever turns your crank. Just please dont expect me to guess what it is you like or wanna try
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The US because all nationalities are represented there.
Lurker
0 likes
I think here in Australia we are a fairly open and engaging group of sexual beings.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Brazil
The Engineer
0 likes
india
believe me!!!!!!
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I met some hot women in the States, but my slut wife and I live in CANADA , and she is the hottest woman I know. So I vote CANADA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've met some pretty hot women in England, so that's my vote!
Lurker
0 likes
From the trends I've been seeing lately - especially from my experience on this very site! - Australia and Canada seem to have some quite "open" women. But I think the traditional European strongholds of France, the Scandinavian countries, and the Netherlands are probably still "in the lead"....But, of course, this is all highly subjective and theoretical: there are prudes and sluts, and, as is most often the case, sluts disguised as prudes in every country/region of the world.

Remember, the difference between a "slut" and a "bitch" is that a "slut" does everybody ; a "bitch" does everybody but YOU!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
also Australia and USA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i forgot about UK ..... there are some very sexual women there
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have a definitive answer to the question but I am 100% certain that the Canadian Cutey who shares my bed loves to keep things interesting.
Lurker
0 likes
South East Asia, in particular Thailand. In my experience they have far fewer inhibitions and require less coaxing to leave them behind. (And, NO; I'm NOT just talking about the hookers.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my experience, Scandinavian countries seem to be the easiest place to get laid. But I would say Colombia or India as the most sexual. The women and culture is more reserved but once you get them in bed they will really surprise you and rock your world.