Happy Birthday STEPHANIE

last reply
23 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
To one of the craziest, funniest people I've encountered in my life, Stephanie, I wish you a wonderful birthday today.

I shall not say which milestone you've reached, but congratulations on making it this far!

Happy birthday! (opps!)

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Sophisticate
0 likes

Happy Birthday, Steph. Sorry, I spilled the exact number, but look at it this way. you are eighteen years younger than Keef.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Happy birthday Steph. I love your cutting wit and incredible confidence! It's truly a pleasure to know you!

Lurker
0 likes
Gotta love the Irishman. Happy birthday
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
happy birthday, stephanie....

if i could upload an audio just for you... i would do that... just imagine southern drawl and a fan moving softly.
Lurker
0 likes
Happy Birthday Hun

0 likes
A BIG happy birthday to one of the funniest people I've had the pleasure to meet! Hope you have a wonderful day, Steph!

Alpha Blonde
0 likes

Yay! Happy Birthday to one of my favourite people here!

I hope you have a wonderful day filled with joy, love and pure kinky mayhem.

Ashleigh XO

The Linebacker
0 likes
Happy Birthday Steph! Hope you have a great one!

Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by LauraLee_sugah
happy birthday, stephanie....

if i could upload an audio just for you... i would do that... just imagine southern drawl and a fan moving softly.

That feature is actually in the works
CurlyFries
0 likes

Here's a Birthday ditty you can feel free to sing. Hope it was a good one!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday Stephanie!!!! I hope you wear something fabulous to celebrate your birthday!!!!
Divine Rapscallion
0 likes
Happy Birthday, Dear!

(I know, a day late and a dollar short...forgive me?)

Maggie R
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy Birthday!!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Fifty? Fucking hell, I need to get some younger friends; I was invited to a fucking seventieth the other week!

You're a sweet guy, Steph, and you've given me some really powerful words of encouragement in the relatively short space of time I've known you. I hope you're happy.

Have a great day full of all the things you love.

Russell Crowe xx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum

Russell Crowe xx

(He really IS you know.... )

xx Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eyyy, Happy Birthday Steph ... My Irish Gent!

You know this Southern Comfort wishes you the BEST!!!

- even Janis loved her some Souther Comfort .. duh ♥♥
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Happy Birthday to a talented man with a kind heart and a wonderful sense of humor. I h hope your special day was special indeed. Love, X
Lurker
0 likes
THANK YOU to everyone who so kindly wished me a Happy Birthday... Be honest, there's no fuckin' way I look 50 years old.....

xx SF

(For those of you who DIDN'T wish me Happy Birthday.... Well... Let's just see, shall we... (Wink!)