Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have a slight Obsession for Game of Thrones??

last reply
72 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would totally wear a dothraki style leather bra and be taken in front of the whole tribe. Khaleesi has it good.
Don't let them haters get you down. You are you. And YOU are beautiful!

Latest: My Oddesy 2 - Liam
Innocent Puck Bunnii
0 likes
Slight Obsession? I've read the books, watched the series, bought the dvd's,.. so yeah, slight obsession on Jamie Lannister. LOL
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Finally, Season 4 is here! Man, that little Stark kid was stone cold.

For an hilarious recap/preview of Seasons 1 - 3, check out the Screen Junkies' Honest Trailer on Youtube.

I know it's stupid, but I actually like the show a lot more because of it.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
With every episode I say .... "wow! what a set! where did they find that site?"

The storyline(s) are amazing and so involved. (I watched the first season twice just to be sure I wasn't missing anything!!)

Favourite character ..... gotta be the Imp!! (normally I adore tall tall men, but that little guy has such a great character!)

I have not read the books ..... and at this pace, I won't.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan
Never read the books. I've read something similar in the Wheel of Times series.

However, I think in GoT, there's too much emphasis on political intrigue to hold my attention.

Now, when it comes to the HBO adaptation, I'm definitely addicted and I blame that mostly on Tyrion and Peter Dinklage. Never has a TV or HBO character been so perfectly cast.

You might be in for a pleasant surprise smile I agree I've tried reading Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time and couldn't get past the first chapter but GoT (books) are quite interesting in a non-political way and in fact, what makes it special is the way GRRM is able to portray humanity in its most raw and utterly twisted self.

So yes, a bit of a GoT fan. I've even written a poem tribute to Jorah Mormont and Daenerys Targaryen called A Rebuke on Lush.

Fave characters are Dany, Jon and of course, Tyrion ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Obsessed with this show, never miss an episode. Can't wait till it's back on.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Just saw the very first episode last night. And yes, obsession seems likely. Perhaps even Breaking Bad level obsession.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I read the books and I love the series. I wish the fucker would finish the story though.
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Troublemaker
0 likes
I don't see what all the fuss is about...there isn't even a hockey stick in it....
Southern Charmer
0 likes
Quote by billybroadband
I read the books and I love the series. I wish the fucker would finish the story though.

I said this to someone the other day! I love the books, I love the show, but good Lord.

So I did a thing with leftlingula... 😈 Naughty people, I'm not talking about that. We wrote a story together! I'm very proud of what we've done and we would love for you to read it. It's about a husband and wife remembering who they are together. The fire, their passion, their love, her need to submit to him, and his need to dominate her. All rolled into one beautiful connection. It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1

Nightshade: Part 2

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Daenarys by far. She is awesome. Gorgeous. Powerful. Sexy. I would definitely go a threesome with her and her horse lord.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Daenerys, Mother of Dragons, hands down, best character ever. EVER. EVER.

haven't read the books - my prediction for next season - someone i like is going to die in an awful way and i will learn to hate Joffrey even more than i thought possible, which happens every single time he shows up and does or says anything, or simply exists.

Pretty much!!!!^
I have the books and watch the series too.....Love it.

Please check out my stories. <3