Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Prediction for an Underdog to win World Cup in Brazil ?

last reply
51 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm going for Belgium
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Aussie! Aussie! First we'll beat Chile and then the World....
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Watch out for Uruguay...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by tubby1961
Aussie! Aussie! First we'll beat Chile and then the World....

You never know mate!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TillMorning
Watch out for Uruguay...

Agree good choice for an underdog
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mrpool

You never know mate!

Robbed we were... Spain and the Netherlands better watch out for we'll be after revenge.

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think Belgium may be an outsider
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gee Steve what about your England side? With Mr Man U, Wayne Rooney playing you should have more faith.

Lurker
0 likes
It's a shame that this thread or it's posts wasn't added to the world cup thread started in the pub forum as I seem to be the only one posting there but anyway just to answer the thread question, as I stated on the other thread if I were to go for an underdog it would be Chile. They're used to the heat, they were very impressive when they came and beat England 2-0 at Wembley and most of their players play in south America anyway.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by tubby1961

Robbed we were... Spain and the Netherlands better watch out for we'll be after revenge.

I feel asleep during your game......wasn't the Spain1 vs holland 5 a shock result ?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleLuce
It's a shame that this thread or it's posts wasn't added to the world cup thread started in the pub forum as I seem to be the only one posting there but anyway just to answer the thread question, as I stated on the other thread if I were to go for an underdog it would be Chile. They're used to the heat, they were very impressive when they came and beat England 2-0 at Wembley and most of their players play in south America anyway.

Did not manage to watch them play yet, but I believe they are good....agree with you regarding the conditions.

Who do u think will win it?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mrpool

Did not manage to watch them play yet, but I believe they are good....agree with you regarding the conditions.

Who do u think will win it?

I don't know who will win it, Brazil have to be the favourites being the host nation but if you look at the fixture layout you will see that there is no way that Argentina and Brazil can meet before the final, so that gets the mind working doesn't it!

With all that said people will chop and change their minds throughout the group stage as teams they favoured fail to impress and teams that they never considered, come to the fore. Certainly the Netherlands always offer exciting football with lots of goals - sometimes in their own net but their manager or coach for these finals - Louis Van Gaal is always worth a few more points and sometimes I think that you are not playing against a team, but playing against their manager...... if you see what I mean.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleLuce

I don't know who will win it, Brazil have to be the favourites being the host nation but if you look at the fixture layout you will see that there is no way that Argentina and Brazil can meet before the final, so that gets the mind working doesn't it!

With all that said people will chop and change their minds throughout the group stage as teams they favoured fail to impress and teams that they never considered, come to the fore. Certainly the Netherlands always offer exciting football with lots of goals - sometimes in their own net but their manager or coach for these finals - Louis Van Gaal is always worth a few more points and sometimes I think that you are not playing against a team, but playing against their manager...... if you see what I mean.

Interesting indeed. I actually chose Brazil to win it in a competition at work, although way before the WC I gave them no chance.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mrpool

I feel asleep during your game......wasn't the Spain1 vs holland 5 a shock result ?

I was very surprised Max as I'd have thought this would have been a very close match. I have not watched any of the games as they start in the early hours of the morning and I need my beauty sleep.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mancman2010

there going ti be a very hard to beat. So yea Belgium!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by tubby1961

I was very surprised Max as I'd have thought this would have been a very close match. I have not watched any of the games as they start in the early hours of the morning and I need my beauty sleep.

The World Cup has been great thus far, some surprise results and lots of goals .
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ashward95

there going ti be a very hard to beat. So yea Belgium!!

I watched their first game vs Algeria and I was disappointed with their performance
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We (Aussies) seem to be taking our balls and going home after we defeat Spain next week. We almost caused an upset against Holland but it wasn't to be...

Watch out world in 4 years time.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by tubby1961
We (Aussies) seem to be taking our balls and going home after we defeat Spain next week. We almost caused an upset against Holland but it wasn't to be...

Watch out world in 4 years time.

Anyone can defeat Spain these days mate! LOL

Agree, you guys had an awesome game vs Holland
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Without Tim Cahill we may struggle even against Spain but I'm going to cross everything that can be crossed during the match.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by tubby1961
Without Tim Cahill we may struggle even against Spain but I'm going to cross everything that can be crossed during the match.

Agree....enjoy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mancman2010

I agree with you, but they have to improve. They looked laboured in their first match.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I think the Rolling Stones stand a very good chance they've had the greatest experience of playing in football stadiums.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I think the Rolling Stones stand a very good chance they've had the greatest experience of playing in football stadiums. They were in great form when I saw them In Vienna on Monday.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I agree with you, but they have to improve. They looked laboured in their first match.

Agree
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42
Well I think the Rolling Stones stand a very good chance they've had the greatest experience of playing in football stadiums. They were in great form when I saw them In Vienna on Monday.

LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the chances of Costa Rica as they seem to be the giant killers. I have probably given them the kiss of death now.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by tubby1961
I like the chances of Costa Rica as they seem to be the giant killers. I have probably given them the kiss of death now.

The problem with giant killers is that there are only so many giants that they can kill before they get killed. If you look at the wall charts available they all seem to show who might play who, depending on whether they finish 1st or 2nd in the group.
So by now if anyone is bothered enough to examine any of the wall charts showing the results so far, then you will have a rough idea or at least some idea of who may play who in the first knockout phase.

Brazil have home advantage and although they haven't played well in this tournament so far I did say that it will be a Brazil Vs Argentina final, or at least that is the written script as they cannot meet one another until the final. I'll wait and see how Brazil do in their final group game first.

Other than that the European teams - Germany, Holland, Belgium and France are performing well as are the south Americans of Chile and Colombia, and the central American teams of Costa Rica and Mexico.

Too tight to call for me really.