What are you wearing

last reply
110 replies
10.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sexy black lace lingerie with some stockings that make my legs look so incredibly delicious. My stiletto heels will surely look great pointing at the ceiling as soon as we can find the time to share each other.

Unless, of course, you're actually seeing me...because my comfy scrubs I stole from work and my t-shirt aren't quite as sexy as the fantasy above ;-)
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just a cropped Tee Shirt, if anyone is interested.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Black Boy Shorts and a Ramones T-shirt
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Black panties and a t-shirt
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just got back from the gym and in black trackies and a hot pink t-shirt, sports bra, black panties and am about to head upstairs to the shower.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Purple Vera Wang pj's....so soft!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm home, so I'm wearing nothing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing just got home from the gym and striped quickly and going to take a shower.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
White tank top, no bra, pink short shorts...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yoga pants and a t-shirt--my usual loungewear.
Lurker
0 likes
Light gray sweat pants, and a thick navy blue terry cloth bathrobe.
Lurker
0 likes
Boxers
Lurker
0 likes
My flannel nightshirt.
Lurker
0 likes
right now just a robe with nothing else under it...I would like to be nude unfortunately I can't at this time...so just a robe with nothing else will suffice....smile :)
Lurker
0 likes
t-shirt and boxers
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
cream and black patterned pants, black 3/4 length sleeve t-shirt, cream patent leather flats
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by LaylaJune
cream and black patterned pants, black 3/4 length sleeve t-shirt, cream patent leather flats

(Insert barely audible moan of envy for those who can see you here)

Jeans, untucked short sleeve button down.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After a nice bubble bath with a relaxing soak in the tub and a shower, I dressed to relax. A short mid thigh burgundy silk robe trimmed in black with a black belt. A pair of black CFM 4 inch step in sandals and my belly chain.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A tank top with stars and stripes on it, and a pair of shorts...essentially, pajamas.
For generations our ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi. Reclaim our armored past for an unending future.
Lurker
0 likes
Nylon running shorts... commando of course and nothing else.