don't be shy.... no judgment here
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
mine would be the first time I bought a vibrator
0 likes
when my dad found that I bought playboy on pay per view when I a teenager
Lurker
0 likes
When dad came down to my room in the basement one Saturday morning to wake me and found my girlfriend sharing my bed

I was a bit put out and she was beet red till I remembered something and reminded him of what he'd said to me when I started dating - "If you're not comfortable doing it under my roof, you shouldn't be doing it at all."

Then HE got embarrassed and left and my GF just stared at me in shock
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine's kind of hard to explain, but I'll do my best. Two ropes suspended about 8 feet one above another crossing a creek. The task it so commando crawl from the top one half way across, then switch to the bottom one and commando crawl the rest of the way. I got halfway and was too short to actually make the switch safely so I'm told not to. I continue across the top, then my hand slips and I get crotch-ed on the bottom rope. Roughly 20 people saw me get crotch-ed and proceeded to laugh.
Other than that, doing a flip off a high dive but over turning into a belly flop (so a 450 splash from 20 feet up). My gut looked like a lobster, roughly 60 people saw and proceeded to laugh.
And I've only begun fucking with you people.
At the end of the day, it's all math.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My most embarrassing moment in regards to things sexual? Probably the time I was with my ex and we were in the middle of having sex, and my nephew burst in through my door (which was locked, but not completely locked apparently) quickly followed by my grandmother. THAT was hard to explain, and talk about a mood killer.

My most embarrassing moment in regards to things non-sexual? Getting dressed for a job interview, thinking I looked fantastic in my heels, almost opening my front door, and then realizing I was still naked.
Lurker
0 likes
Getting caught blowing a guy in the movie theater, a family walked in on us
Lurker
0 likes
Getting caught having sex in a parking lot in broad daylight
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by girlie4280
Getting caught having sex in a parking lot in broad daylight

Thats not embarrassing. Thats erotic!

My most embarrassing moment was when I young and I had my first period. I was in school when it happened. I felt something liquid running down my leg. I looked and I was terrified because it was blood. Everyone in my class heard me shrieking in terror and looked at me. I was taken to the nurses office and she explained to me what it was. I had four more months of school and had to face my classmates and relive my embarrassment each day.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
When I was 17 I was having sex with my boyfriend at his mom and dad's house...he was fucking me doggy style when we heard the door to his basement room open. Just as we heard footsteps on the stairs he came inside of me and pushed me forward to try to cover us with a blanket on his bed (all within nano seconds!) as I saw the face of his dad the blanket under me was pulled by my boyfriend SO HARD that I ended up falling off of the bed which caused my feet to go up in the air, exposing my cum filled wet pussy to his dad. We never spoke of the incident after that...but he always made sure I was invited over to the house any time I wanted smile apparently he liked what he saw. <looking back, I should've fucked him too>
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This happened when I was married. I had called home to see what my wife wanted to do for dinner. She didn't feel like cooking and neither did I. We placed an order with our favorite mexican restaurant in town so I went to pick up the order. We had to order for 4 of us including our children. I had quite a bit of stuff to carry into the house and proceeded to grab everything. As I was walking to the stairs my shorts I was wearing fell down around my ankles. Luckily for me I was wearing underwear. I couldn't pull them up because my hands were full. I glanced out towards the street (at the time we lived on one of the busiest streets in town) and some woman in the passenger seat of a car pointed and started to laugh. I climbed the two steps the best I could with my hands full and my shorts around my ankles and made my way to the door. I was able to ring the door bell and my daughter answered the door. She looked at me and said, "Hey Dad your shorts are around your ankles.", I told her to just open up the damn door and she was laughing hysterically as well as my wife when she walked into the living room. I said, "A little help would be nice" then proceeded to laugh about the whole thing.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
when my husband and I had sex, she was on top and our 14 year old daughter came to spending money and permission to go to the disco. I told her to take money out of my wallet and not return sooner than in 23 hours
Story Verifier
0 likes
About 15 years ago, I was 56 and my wife 61, and we were in a 69 position with her on top and facing the door. We'd been at it for 20 minutes or so and really into it when I glanced around her and there stood our 25 year old son and his 22 year old girlfriend. They didn't see me noticing them and I just kept thrusting into her mouth. I didn't know what else to do. My wife never noticed and they just stepped back and softly closed the door.

I never told my wife and they broke up a few months later. She wound up homeless with a baby (not our sons) and we informally adopted her. She and my wife were very good friends before she and our son broke up. Now she is one of our best kids, loves us dearly and has 2 kids. Our son married and has 2 kids also and we've never mentioned it.

I wonder every now and then if they ever remember it and what they think. I don't think I'll ever ask but I'm writing my life (my kids asked me to) and that's one of the things I will put in it. I'll also let them have all the stories I write (I think that right now anyway) because we've always been close with them and most of them will be true and about my wife and I.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My worst moment at the time was probably when my mother caught me sucking her boy friend off. I was only a teen then. That resulted in me being sent to boarding school. Its a long story but it ended well for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In highschool during gym class my shorts fell off. And I had no panties on either.
Lurker
0 likes
My girlfriend and I just had sex in her mother's bed. We were lying there in post coital bliss when we heard her mom walk in the front door. My girlfriend jumped up and ran to the bathroom, while I laid there and just pulled the covers over my head (brilliant move btw). Her mom opened the door to the bedroom and then just closed it again. My GF dressed and confronted her mother and explained how safe we were being. I got dressed and after a long discussion, I was told it was okay to come out. 30+ years later and we still laugh about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
we were making out at the back of the school building for hours and we got locked in campus. the guard was gone, so I scaled the 10 ft gate in about five seconds, but my gf that time (who was heavier than me) was scared of heights so when she got on top she never wanted to go down. so I played catcher and got squashed under her. the guard came back because of the racket we made and asked what the hell we were doing. needless to say I was sporting a sprain in six different places the following morning.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The most embarassing moment I have had was in high school.

I still remember it perfectly. I was pulling books and stuff out of my backpack and for some reason I had a tampon laying in the bottom and It fell out when I pulled a book out and landed on the floor and I sat by a bunch of obnoxious guys. They laughed about it the whole hour.

Needless to say, my face was still bright red when I went to sleep that night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
My worst moment at the time was probably when my mother caught me sucking her boy friend off. I was only a teen then. That resulted in me being sent to boarding school. Its a long story but it ended well for me.

I would love to hear that story.

Mine was when i was dating my girlfriend in college. Her roomate was supposed to be out studying til late. We were in the middle of sex on the couch when the door to her apartment opened. She quickly pulled her skirt around to cover us as best possible as she lay on top of me. Good thing i was not on top that time.
Her roomate said hi, how you doign and then headed upstairs to her room. I am pretty sure she figured out what was happening, though we were both dressed. her bra was laying on the floor beside the couch.
Only regret was that we did not ask her to join us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
I have been on the other end of that blowjob.
Lurker
0 likes
Before I had a car, I was getting on the public bus and fell going up the steps, then slid down and out onto the pavement. This guy helped me but he was laughing so hard, I thought he was going to fall too.
Lurker
0 likes
LOL I was having sex with a GF when her younger sister who lived with her came strolling through on her way to the bathroom. The silly part was the GF expected me to roll off. I just reached back and drew the blanket over us and told the GF she'd have seen a LOT more if I HAD rolled off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Getting mocked many a time ... couldn't point out a few :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My most embarrassing Sexual moment was probably when I was a teen and I got caught giving my BF a blow job by his grandmother and grandfather. From his grandmother's reaction you would have thought we were committing murder.

But this is nothing in comparison to my MOST embarrassing moment ever.

When I was a teen I was in church with my family. During the mass, this woman of about 250lbs put the kneeler down on my toe and kneeled on it. I instinctively yelled out "OH FUCK!". After realizing what I just did, I made it worse by saying "OH SHIT, SORRY!!" The church went silent and everyone was staring at me. My mom was beet red. The priest's eyes were like daggers shooting right through me. It was as I could feel the flames of hell nipping at my ass! LOL.

Well needless to say there was hell to pay for that "incident".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Another one i had forgotten.
My bf at the time were going at it in the kitchen when his mother walked in on us - we didnt realise she was at home.
He had just started to cum and he couldnt stop and gave her the perfect sound and vision of a guy cumming in his girlfreind.
She watched till the end - said nothing - and walked out.
The two of us were shell shocked and didnt know what to do or say.
The following day he told me she had talked to him that night and told him if he wants to do "that" to use his bedroom. Then asked if I was protected.
The next time I saw her a few days later I appologised, and she and I sat down and had a talk about sex, me, and contraception. She was wonderful to me. We were very good friends after that - even after my bf and I broke up a month or so later.
Lurker
0 likes
Getting off the bus in Pgh. PA heading to work! I noticed that a few guys were wolf whistling and making rude comments! Then I looked down and saw the used condom dangling from my high heel that I had been dragging for three blocks! Yuck!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Tiny__Tina
mine would be the first time I bought a vibrator

May be related to my embarrasing moment. I went into an adult book store to find a funny sexy birthday card for old friend and as I walked by the desk,I saw what I thought were pot pipes,for weed, beautiful,colorful,glass pipes. and I told the girl employee "I need one of those. Be right back" and went over to the card section, I selected a funny card and when I got by the case again displaing the glass objects,I discovered they were butt plugs and glass dildos. The girl asked,"Anything else?" and I said,"Oh no,just the card." I had to had a red lobster face,embarrased.