Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What was your favorite childhood cartoon?

last reply
135 replies
10.8k views
1 watcher
3 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What cartoons did you like watching as a child and now as an adult do you still like them or not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I grew up with the power rangers lol
0 likes
Oh wow. Now you're asking me to go back a ways (I'm in my fifties so my cartoon watching heyday was the 1970s). Looney Tunes (Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, et al) were big, showing up in various compilations and edits on various stations, and I still get a laugh out of them at times. Flintstones, which was originally a primetime series IIRC, but in syndication usually ran in various weekday timeslots was another fave. The old Spiderman series. The short-lived Planet of the Apes Saturday morning cartoon (yes, there was such a thing) which I really need to hunt down someday and watch again. That was still the heyday of Saturday morning cartoons so I watched a lot of different ones over the years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Scooby Doo leaps to mind first. Teaching little kids that all the real monsters are human beings.
I also fondly rememeber the Mr Magoo catoons, and Fat Albert.
And, of course, the Loony Tunes.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Looney Tunes!!! Bugs and Daffy and Marvin the Martian and Foghorn Leghorn and Wile E. Coyote and Yosemite frikkin Sam!!!

I don't watch them much anymore, but we have every Warner Bros cartoon ever made, burned on a bunch of discs. When the girls were little they were addicted to the Tweety Bird disc. I was always partial to the Roadrunner.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
All hail Foghorn Leghorn

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Flintstones & whatever Daffy Duck was in. He really quacked me up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pepe LePew, Foghorn Leghorn, Daffy, Tom & Jerry, Bugs, Tweety Bird, Sylvester, Mickey Mouse, Pluto, etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was a kid, it was mostly Hanna-Barbera cartoons: Mister Magoo, Huckleberry Hound, Magilla Gorilla, Yogi Bear, Snagglepuss, Top Cat, the Jetson and of course, the Flintstones, Wacky Races and Dastardly and Muttley, Lippy the Lion and... I could go on and on. With every cartoon I write down, I remember a new one. I watched them all and I loved them all. My favourites were probably Yogi Bear and his little friend Booboo: "The ranger won't like it, Yogi".
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Southern Barefoot Angel
0 likes
Scooby Doo , Looney Tunes , Huckleberry Hound , Yogi Bear , Care Bears , Rainbow Brite ... Jetsons, Flintstones and the list goes on and on
I still watch from time to time and laugh at them
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Cartoons in the 80's were pretty uninspired. I watched Inspector Gadget until I discovered Looney Tunes reruns, which were pretty awesome. I frikkin LOVED 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit' when it came out on video. I watched it over and over!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I grew up with GI Joe, He -Man , Transformers cartoons . I loved the Lonney tunes and Hanna Barbara ones such as : Flintstones, Grape Ape, Jabberjaws and Yogi Bear .(Hey Booboo let's go see Mr. Ranger ) Booboo ( I don't think that's such a good idea Yogi)

Now as a kid in the U.S. I enjoyed a British cartoon called Dangermouse a secret agent mouse and his sidekick hamster named Pinfold traveling around in a bright yellow flying car. That was my favorite show on Nickelodeon.
Lurker
0 likes
I loved Thunder Cats and The Jetsons
English Gentleman
0 likes
there are quite a few.

dastardly and mutely
pinky and the brain
ducktails

and many more
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So many toons! So little time and space!
As a wee lad, I was addicted to Crusader Rabbit and Beanie and Cecil. (Yes, I know that I am dating myself!) I watched them faithfully on Saturday mornings. As I grew older, and my tastes refined (at least, I'd like to think they did), I fell in love with Rocky & Bullwinkle and their cast of crazies including Boris, Natasha, Dudley Do-Right, and Mr. Peabody.
Head Penguin
0 likes
So many! Spongebob Squarepants was my total favourite. Scooby Doo, Bodger and Badger and Pingu were good too

D x

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Scooby doobie dooo!!
0 likes
Quote by kywcat

Now as a kid in the U.S. I enjoyed a British cartoon called Dangermouse a secret agent mouse and his sidekick hamster named Pinfold traveling around in a bright yellow flying car. That was my favorite show on Nickelodeon.

I actually saw that on Netflix a while back (early last year, I think) and watched a few. Nice show.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes

cool topic - i ABSOLUTELY adore cartoons! as a kid the bulk of my childhood was spent overseas on army posts and back then there was just one english speaking channel and it only showed old school hanna-barbera cartoons. during my 4th and 5th grade years we were stationed in the states. the one cartoon i can remember watching faithfully then was jem and the holograms.

we were stationed in the states when i attended high school and batman the animated series was my favorite. these days i binge on cartoon network when i need to veg.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How could I have forgotten The Pink Panther?
The Linebacker
0 likes
I was a hyper kid and liked a lot of action in cartoons. While like nearly anyone my age, I loved Homer Simpson, but I really loved those older Looney Tunes cartoons. My all-time favorite cartoon character is Yosemite Sam. And I loved Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, The Tasmanian Devil, Sylvester the Putty Tat, Foghorn Leghorn, etc. I also loved RoadRunner and Wylie Coyote. The old cartoons were the funniest. I liked UnderDog and Dudley Dooright. I also remember some old Mr. Magoo cartoons where Mr. Magoo would drive his car and cause everyone else to have a wreck and I'd laugh so hard. I still watch Looney Tunes if I can catch them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mr. Peabody taught me history.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Foghorn leghorns was my All favorite
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yogi Bear or Bugs Bunny
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96

Let's hop in the wayback machine and visit great moments in history!
Loved these cartoons!
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96

And let's not forget the wonderful Schoolhouse Rock bits on Saturday mornings. "Conjunction junction, what's your function?".

Taught me, among other things, how a bill becomes law. Then I realized I was in Canada, not the US, and it works different up here (better in some regards, worse in others).
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I was a hyper kid and liked a lot of action in cartoons. While like nearly anyone my age, I loved Homer Simpson, but I really loved those older Looney Tunes cartoons. My all-time favorite cartoon character is Yosemite Sam. .

Ya ornery lily livered varmint!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have fond memories of Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner. And I also enjoyed Marvin the Martian.

"It seemed like a nice neighborhood to have bad habits in.” Raymond Chandler

Lurker
1 like
Tom and Jerry