Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the most embarrassing thing you have ever done on a date?

last reply
18 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is the most embarrassing dating moment you have ever had?

Did you accidently spill coffee on yourself your first date? Did you get a flat tire on the drive to the restaurant?

I just accidently snorted really loud while laughing at a movie. Good thing he laughed too
Lurker
0 likes
Most embarrassing thing I have done on a date? Walking around after dinner with a piece of lettuce stuck in my teeth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slipped my panties into the jacket pocket of the wrong guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
Slipped my panties into the jacket pocket of the wrong guy.

Nice one! I can just imagine the smile you gave some unsuspecting guy with that move.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Knocked over a glass of red wine into my lap, you can imagine what that looked like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When dating the woman that would eventually become my first wife, took her to see Deliverance for a Valentine's Day date .... nice romantic movie! She should have known right there to RUN!
Lurker
0 likes
We went bowling, and I wore a knee-length dress. Said dress was light and floaty, and as I spun around, victory dance stylee, it flew up to my waist whereupon at least ten other people saw that I was wearing lace undies and hold-ups.

Aaaand cue red face.
Lurker
0 likes
Had a big time crush on this girl. Finally asked her out. Within maybe 3 mins after picking her up, I rear ended a car at a red light. It was more of a love tap. Nobody hurt or cars damaged beyond some scratches but it set the stage for what turned out to be a pretty bad date lol...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kiera
guy had a pony tail

I love a man with a ponytail!

Cue this gorgeous hunk of deliciousness...

Yes, I have a thing for hot, blonde alchemists, but my point is heart those ponytails!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'M not sure if it was more embarrassing for her or me but when I was in my late teens I got A date with A girl that I was really hot for. One of my friends told me if you get her drunk she will put out for you. Like the idiot I was I believed him. So were in my car parked at lovers lane. I bring out 2 bottles of Boone's Farm strawberry wine, some how we got into A drinking contest. We were rear the bottom of our bottles & she puked all over my lap.VtXdg2AMExCkftjK That was our first & last date. I never tried to get A girl drunk to get in her pants again. Now I'M not saying I never had sex with A drunk woman, I'M just saying I never tried to get A woman drunk again.vRDRPJZ26elVLmxA I will say I never got puked on again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Called my date by her sister,s name even after she had told me more than once, we never met up again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Was trying to impress him on the dance floor and as I was moving around thinking I was all that and during a step where my right leg was bent and as I brought it down, my heel caught the hem of my skirt and pulled it down as I brought my leg down - yeah I wish the floor opened and swallowed me in.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Started my date's grill on fire while cooking for her on our 3rd date
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My high school graduation. After the church services in the afternoon we were all meeting at the high school for pictures. I got there and one of my buddies asked where my date was. I had forgotten her at the church. I raced back there and she was standing on the sidewalk fuming. It was a very awkward tense evening. Needless to say, I didn't even get a good night kiss much less a second date.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was on the couch making out with my date got her top open and spent 5 minutes trying to get her bra off when she finally told me it opened in the front
Lurker
0 likes
I went on a date with a one-armed boy. When we got to the movie theatre I sat on the wrong side sad
Lurker
0 likes
I went on a date with a one-armed boy. When we got to the movie theatre I sat on the wrong side sad