Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You know you're getting old when...

last reply
75 replies
7.5k views
3 watchers
18 likes

When people think Titanic is an old film.

Quote by enitharmon

When people think Titanic is an old film.

Sigh, at my age and generation it's Star Wars, Episode IV: A New Hope but, yeah.

You are sitting in meetings and working on projects with a woman who you knew when she was a toddler (true story from work).

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

You can no longer look down and see your cock/pussy

When the mind is there but the body hasn’t kept up.

When you comment to your SO that there are a lot of old people here and then realize you are older than them.

I first realised the time was passing when having a conversation with my friend's 18yr old daughter about Apollo 11 and realise she wasn't born when man landed on the moon. If you do the math you'll understand how many years ago that was as she will now be 52.

I think the most telling thing I do is the take a date in my past I'm thinking about, and then take the same distance back from that date. So if you're talking about Apollo 11 moon landing to today day in 69 the equivalent date was 1916...eeeek

I was talking to a cousin last year, when we realized that we are now the top of our family tree. No more aunts and uncles/parents still living.

There is no governor between your brain and mouth or fingers 🤭

You know you're getting old when...let me count the ways! But in keeping with the theme of this site, I knew I was officially old when I lost the ability to shoot a cum load 2 feet like I once did not that long ago, sometimes more than once in a night. Now it's sadly more like a 2 inch dribble.

You know you're getting old when you awaken in the morning and your legs are stiffer than your dick is. (Told to me by my grandpa when I was just a young lad) May he R.I.P.

Quote by redcaramel01

I was talking to a cousin last year, when we realized that we are now the top of our family tree. No more aunts and uncles/parents still living.

In terms of blood relatives, I'm now the eldest on basically every branch of my family tree since my aunt (Dad's younger sister) passed last year. Her husband is still alive in his 90s but that's by marriage. On my Mom's side, where people had a nasty propensity for dying young, I have been the eldest for 30+ years, since she died. Unless you go out to cousins. She had dozens of them on her mother's side but we lost touch with most of them after her death.

For my part, being in IT, it's the growing sense that my millennial and Gen Z employees know this s**t so much better than I do. Tech has just evolved so much in the 27 years I have been officially in corporate IT (and I was sort doing it in my previous role as a librarian, too) and I'm not keeping up. Then again, now that I am a department head instead of a one man show, I'm not necessarily getting paid to keep up anymore, just to make sure my team keeps up.

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Quote by Jack_mastur

You know you're getting old when you awaken in the morning and your legs are stiffer than your dick is. (Told to me by my grandpa when I was just a young lad) May he R.I.P.

He was very observant

Quote by henry_jones1936

You know you're getting old when...let me count the ways! But in keeping with the theme of this site, I knew I was officially old when I lost the ability to shoot a cum load 2 feet like I once did not that long ago, sometimes more than once in a night. Now it's sadly more like a 2 inch dribble.

That sounds so familiar, unfortunately.

Quote by henry_jones1936

You know you're getting old when...let me count the ways! But in keeping with the theme of this site, I knew I was officially old when I lost the ability to shoot a cum load 2 feet like I once did not that long ago, sometimes more than once in a night. Now it's sadly more like a 2 inch dribble.

I know about that! I don't get as hard as I used to, and often I can't ejaculate 😑

hate to say it, but the though of sex seems more arduous than pleasure.

the actual get togethers still work.