Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

has anyone else noticed that the girls in these stories never wear pantyhose? hmmm

last reply
30 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Personally, I would never put a lady in pantyhose in one of my stories. I dislike them intensely and always have. For me that is decades.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I think pantyhose are the unsexiest thing imaginable. I have a theory they are a conspiracy of the religious right to desexualize America.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
We call them tights here, and you never wear tights if you want to look sexy and plan on getting naked so why would you write them into a story? Nobody I know wants to read about a woman in Nora Batty tights.

Hey Verbal
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by kiera
We call them tights here, and you never wear tights if you want to look sexy and plan on getting naked so why would you write them into a story? Nobody I know wants to read about a woman in Nora Batty tights.

Hey Verbal

Exactly. It's like having a character fart in the middle of sex (unless of course you are into that).

Hey Kiera! (insert hug here)
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Exactly. It's like having a character fart in the middle of sex (unless of course you are into that).

Hey Kiera! (insert hug here)

*CRINGE* Don't say that it reminds me of the 'Fart on your clit' forum.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by kiera

*CRINGE* Don't say that it reminds me of the 'Fart on your clit' forum.

"CRINGE* Your cringe reminds me of the "hot tub of cum" forum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG. Pantyhose ?!?!?
Can’t remtmber last time I wore those
Most uncomfortable, unflattering invention loll

If any hose needed, I’ll go for the thigh hi’s, thanks
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by kiera

*CRINGE* Which immediately reminds me of the 'how to make your own cum' forum, complete with recipes.

I thought the only way to make your own cum was by, you know, cumming.
0 likes
I once wrote a fetish story about a man who liked wearing pantyhose... My female characters usually wear stockings or nothing at all
Story Verifier
0 likes
My female characters usually wear stockings. I guess tights can be pretty hot in a story too... especially if they get ripped off.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by apptobebad
Tights hanging around your knees...just not sexy

I had to re-read that! I thought it said *tits hanging around your knees!
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy

I had to re-read that! I thought it said *tits hanging around your knees!

That's probably why you call them Pantyhose
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by apptobebad

That's probably why you call them Pantyhose

Ha. No I call them tights. I must just have a filthy mind... Haha.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I have thigh highs in some of my stories.
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy

Ha. No I call them tights. I must just have a filthy mind... Haha.

Then you are obviously in the right place
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Lurker
0 likes
Just my opinion but pantyhose are simply not as sexy as stockings.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i must be mad then because i love wearing tights, unless im going for mega sexy, then i pull out my stockings or thigh high socks lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've never thought it strange myself, since I never wear pantyhose. I find them uncomfortable, hot (and not in a good way), and restrictive. Thigh highs or occasionally stockings with a garter belt are always my choice if I wear a covering on my legs.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i think i may have worn pantyhose once, maybe twice as an adult? for like a wedding or something? think i took them off about half way through, too. obviously invented by men. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
What is wrong with you people! I will crawl over hot coals to get a girl out of her pantyhose in my stories

0 likes
Regardless of whether it's a pair of pantyhose or a pair of thigh-high stockings, I call them "stockings". I do wear thigh-highs or pantyhose to work, because work and because of how I was raised, but I wear panties, always. I don't know how someone could get "ripe" unless she had other personal hygiene issues going on.

In my stories, the female characters always--always--have thigh-high stockings on, if the situation calls for it. Maybe it's because I am damn near translucently white myself, but I just don't do the bare legged thing.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Back in the 80's, and I am reaching way back, I liked young wimin who wore dark pantyhose and a skirt. My little woman wore nude ones I and always appreciated her feminine wiles. Now may I ask two questions? 1. Do you have any "white guilt"? 2. Have you ever donned a pussy hat?
Quote by HeraTeleia
Regardless of whether it's a pair of pantyhose or a pair of thigh-high stockings, I call them "stockings". I do wear thigh-highs or pantyhose to work, because work and because of how I was raised, but I wear panties, always. I don't know how someone could get "ripe" unless she had other personal hygiene issues going on.

In my stories, the female characters always--always--have thigh-high stockings on, if the situation calls for it. Maybe it's because I am damn near translucently white myself, but I just don't do the bare legged thing.
0 likes
Quote by gayluv
Back in the 80's, and I am reaching way back, I liked young wimin who wore dark pantyhose and a skirt. My little woman wore nude ones I and always appreciated her feminine wiles. Now may I ask two questions? 1. Do you have any "white guilt"? 2. Have you ever donned a pussy hat?

The fuck is even the question?
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!