Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Keeping Your Mouth Shut or Speaking what is on your mind.

last reply
283 replies
21.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I very rarely say the thing that I'm thinking at the moment I thought it.
0 likes
I use to be totally honest and speak my mined regardless of circumstances. A lot of time I would end up regretting what I said. I have learned over time that some situation don't need a response. Milik has taught me, not to lower myself to that level. Let things roll off my back. Thank you babe for that!
Click below to see

The Linebacker
0 likes
If someone speaks simply what is on their mind to me at the wrong moment, I might beat the fucking shit out of them. Crush that smart ass jaw of theirs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Amen
Lurker
0 likes
I'm guilty of ignoring my moral filter so I come out with incredibly stupid and sometimes offensive statements ?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
being deaf myself, I do often say things that makes sense to me, but it's offensive to others and I don't mean it to come across that way... not always that good with grammar so I've been in hot water more often than not sometimes....
0 likes
I usually speak my mind which I can be brutally honest some of the time. I've been known to start a confrotation
Ungovernable
0 likes
Off Lush? I keep it shut unless it's with people I know well and can make my case in a way that doesn't attack someone personally.

On Lush? Say it in a story. I did, and got the point across! Maybe that should be another forum topic?
Lurker
0 likes
Blunt...always.
I don't like to tip toe--
English Gentleman
0 likes
yes i always speak whats on my mind and get in trouble often with it.
Lurker
0 likes
Office: Keep mouth shut unless you are asked or you are the MD or CEO.

Out of office: Do as you feel like.

Here at Lush: No mercy ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on so many things.
0 likes
Keeping my mouth shut, what is the point of getting in a pissing contest?
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
In my shop, I let the BS roll off my back, until they start comparing me to larger shops. Then I show that person to the door.