Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

RUMPLATIONS: Awesome Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar How Y'all Are?

last reply
71.0k replies
2.7M views
37 watchers
10.3k likes
Carey’d away.
0 likes

I wanted my story to be longer but I just couldn't do it.

Also I was listenin' to David Bowie earlier and all I can think about is listenin' to more.

My heart has wi-fi and the password is Drew Carey.

3 likes

And it's Lets-Get-Fried-Day! YIPPEE!

We'll start with caffeination for the nation – with a hefty slug of Beavers Breath Brandy for them that have hair on their chest! Or want Beavers Breath!

Tea Kettle is refilled and rarin' to go. There are pots of Red Rose and Earl Grey available on the sideboard, plus all the other fine teas in the box. Sachets of Swiss Miss are available, along with the usual mound of mini marshmallows.

Big Bertha has been desludged, rinsed, and refilled, and is now perkin' and ready.

Today we're using Fucking Strong Coffee, to KICK things off!

I've put out donuts, with Sara's sprinklies set aside with her sports section.

Plus I've got some coffee cake for everybody.

Take care out there, 'K?

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

1 like

Forgot the brandy…

Maybe a tune to start off the weekend… Dua Lipa with … Levitating

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

1 like

And I got a new flask for Lion…

Plus Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show … Baby Makes Her Blue Jeans Talk

Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
2 likes

Good morning! I did a thing yesterday. I delved into a category that I usually steer clear of. It came about as a bit of a challenge and I'm not at all certain of how it’s going to go over, but here it is 😳🥰

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/incest-fantasy/the-first-time-chronicles-part-four-how-gary-deflowers-miss-johnsons-niece

Whistling on my journey
1 like

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

Forgot the brandy…

Maybe a tune to start off the weekend… Dua Lipa with … Levitating

Thanks Bear, I'm on the road early to check on a couple of wild horses which have been rescued from Arizona govt land.

Thanks for your coffee and doughnuts this morning ☘️

My latest

Jane's Need

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/janes-need

Simple Scribbler
3 likes

Morning, Rumpies! wave

I’m gonna grasp my cross and venture into the forbidden lands to read Kat’s new one! smile

And only in Kentucky does our radio station lead in to Mother’s Day weekend with Yo Momma jokes. 🙄

Here’s a few gems:

Yo momma so big the sorting hat placed her in Waffle House 😳

Yo momma so dumb she got fired from the M&M factory for throwing away all the W’s 😕

Yo momma so ugly her husband wakes up in bed with morning wood-n’t 🤐

1 like

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Morning, Rumpies! wave

I’m gonna grasp my cross and venture into the forbidden lands to read Kat’s new one! smile

And only in Kentucky does our radio station lead in to Mother’s Day weekend with Yo Momma jokes. 🙄

Here’s a few gems:

Yo momma so big the sorting hat placed her in Waffle House 😳

Yo momma so dumb she got fired from the M&M factory for throwing away all the W’s 😕

Yo momma so ugly her husband wakes up in bed with morning wood-n’t 🤐

Hope you didn't catch on 🔥 Kimmi! Thanks for the read! It was certainly more taboo than I'm used to writing.

I hope that radio DJ’s mama smacks him upside the head.

Tea, please! Of the iced variety. It's a warm muggy day here on the beach. (still can't imbibe)

Whistling on my journey
1 like

Morning Gang

It's been a minute a real long minute for this ancient lion.

☘️

I'll get to my "journey" after I start the day

Big Beautiful Bertha

and Copper Tea Kettle

Both ready

I'm using my ol' throw back coffee

A mix of sweets and cuppycakes placed on the side bar too.

I'll warm up the jukebox and play a few tunes shortly

☘️

My latest

Jane's Need

Whistling on my journey
1 like

1st Saturday Song

You Better You Bet

The Who

Never fear Sara's sprinkles and sport pages in her special agent hidey spot too.

As the Boston Cremes are centre of the doughnuts

My latest

Jane's Need

Whistling on my journey
1 like

Next after da Who?

The Chain

Fleetwood Mac

My latest

Jane's Need

Whistling on my journey
1 like

So to break da chain, my third

Suitcase

Badfinger

So before I mosey off, let this ancient lion spin a tale of happiness and fear.

Last week some of my friends knew of heavy Thunderstorms and possible tornadoes.

We were blessed with the tornadoes went north by east or south by east missing us. But caused heavy damages there even deaths from some 24+ tornadoes.

But here we had over 5+ inches of rain which flooded our lazy stream, and we missed three baby kittens, which after three days of searching they were found and back with their mum. Also Jenny couldn't find her squeak toy, but found it in a pile of flood debris.

I think another song as I finish my tale

☘️

My latest

Jane's Need

Whistling on my journey
2 likes

4th song

Refugee

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

Now to finish my tale.

Last week we were told about a small herd of wild horses in Arizona and captured for "processing" or adoption.

Yesterday we trek to see if we could adopt and start the paperwork, fingers crossed

Stay tuned

Lion Out

☘️

My latest

Jane's Need

2 likes

Quote by fuzzy1954

Now to finish my tale.

Last week we were told about a small herd of wild horses in Arizona and captured for "processing" or adoption.

Yesterday we trek to see if we could adopt and start the paperwork, fingers crossed

Stay tuned

Lion Out

☘️

That's quite the saga, Lion! So glad you came through it OK, even if it did mean that the pain and destruction went elsewhere. Karma, Joss, Luck, Fate – call it what you will.

Good luck with your adoption! Hope it works out, and keep us posted.

And thanks for the setup as well! Much appreciated, especially as today is Market Day – plus a kind of arbor day.

Our fair city gives away trees for people to plant as part of their effort to green the city and cut back and CO2. Lady Jay has ordered one such, and we will be picking it up later this morning, after the market.

SO, take care out there, y'all! And may Kimmi have a wonderful, relaxing unwind – she's going to need it!

Take care of each other, people.

Bear, out…

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Quote by techgoddess
It was certainly more taboo than I'm used to writing.

First me and now you. Something in the ... well, we don't drink much water in this place.😁

Hi, y'all. Still focussing on SS these days, esp. with the comp on. I have a story but realized end of day yesterday that it needs to be rewritten. There's a better way to tell it,.or so my brain thinks.

Thought I would pop in for a quick visit. Later, alligators.

Earl Grey and a Boston Cream, please.

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the StoriesSpace "Not What It Looks Like" comp is now up.

Plus One

1 like

Quote by Seeker4

First me and now you. Something in the ... well, we don't drink much water in this place.😁

Hi, y'all. Still focussing on SS these days, esp. with the comp on. I have a story but realized end of day yesterday that it needs to be rewritten. There's a better way to tell it,.or so my brain thinks.

Thought I would pop in for a quick visit. Later, alligators.

Earl Grey and a Boston Cream, please.

I have restarted my SS story three times. I stepped away from it yesterday to write a story for here. Hoping now that I have that one out of my brain, I can focus on the clean story. LOL!

I was given the thumbs up to ride my bike today (”It will help loosen up the junk in your sinuses”) and managed 9 miles. 🚲😎

Now it's cool off in the pool time.

We will celebrate Mother's Day today since he travels tomorrow. I told him I'm a mom every day, it doesn't matter which day I get pampered for being one. 🤣🥰

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
1 like

Quote by techgoddess
We will celebrate Mother's Day today since he travels tomorrow. I told him I'm a mom every day, it doesn't matter which day I get pampered for being one.

Yeah, we often do the day before or after. Avoids the crowds.

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the StoriesSpace "Not What It Looks Like" comp is now up.

Plus One

Whistling on my journey
1 like

Happy MILF Day

to every lady that calls Rump their second home, sanctuary or hang out

❤️☘️❤️

My latest

Jane's Need

1 like

And…it's Mother's Day in North America. Lady Jay, being English, celebrates Mothering Sunday, which is in March, which makes it easy for our kids and kids-in-law to visit the other grandparents today.

So, happy day to all you Mothers – including those for whom it's only half a word!

Now, caffeine appropriate to the day…

Celebration Coffee, for the coffee lovers, and Red Rose and Lasang Salchow for the tea drinkers.

Fancy-smancy pastries instead of mere donuts.

And more to come!

1 like

OK, donuts, too.

Plus some pecan coffee cake.

And – today only! – we have T-shirts recognizing what mothers went through to bring us up, at the merely exorbitant price of $29.95 – plus tax! How can you resist, eh?

And…given where we are, and what day it is…Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention … Motherly Love

And I think that's enough Bear for now. Catch you later!

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Popping in for Coffee from Bertha and a Sticky Bun that Kimmie enjoys.

Wishing all of those women who identify as a “Mom” a Happy Mother’s Day! And so all those male perverts who made it possible. hahaha Later…..

Carey’d away.
0 likes

Tommy was in my dreams last night.

Him was walkin' round my local grocery store and I wanted so badly to talk to him but I was too shy. The weird part is that I was convinced it wasn't him; just someone who looked like him.

...but it was and I woke up mad that I was too shy even in my dreams.

My heart has wi-fi and the password is Drew Carey.

Voyeur @ f/64
2 likes

Happy sweet pea kisses to all the mothers of non-sapien children

1 like

My mother thanks you, Kistin! Us Ursines are very attached to our mothers!

Now, I hope and trust all mothers were suitably fêted yesterday – or the day before, as the case may be.

And on to Neverland … or this week, whichever comes first.

Tea Kettle is refilled and steaming away. There are pots of Red Rose and English Breakfast available on the sideboard, plus all the other fine teas in the box. Sachets of Swiss Miss are available, along with the usual mound of mini marshmallows.

Big Bertha has been cleaned up and out, rinsed, and refilled, and is now perkin' away.

Today we're using Folgers, because it was the first that came to hand. Sounds like a plotline from a typical story around here!

Plus I've got some profiteroles – cream puffs to you – for all to enjoy!

Take care out there, 'K? I'm sure Lion will be around in a bit.

Whistling on my journey
0 likes

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

My mother thanks you, Kistin! Us Ursines are very attached to our mothers!

Now, I hope and trust all mothers were suitably fêted yesterday – or the day before, as the case may be.

And on to Neverland … or this week, whichever comes first.

Tea Kettle is refilled and steaming away. There are pots of Red Rose and English Breakfast available on the sideboard, plus all the other fine teas in the box. Sachets of Swiss Miss are available, along with the usual mound of mini marshmallows.

Big Bertha has been cleaned up and out, rinsed, and refilled, and is now perkin' away.

Today we're using Folgers, because it was the first that came to hand. Sounds like a plotline from a typical story around here!

Plus I've got some profiteroles – cream puffs to you – for all to enjoy!

Take care out there, 'K? I'm sure Lion will be around in a bit.

Morning Bear

Thanks for starting this day here at Rumps

☘️

My latest

Jane's Need

Whistling on my journey
1 like

Music Music

1st up

Hold On Loosly

38 Special

My latest

Jane's Need

Whistling on my journey
1 like

now that's was special

Next

Better Man

Pearl Jam

My latest

Jane's Need

1 like

Morning all y’all. Yawns and stretches.

It has been a while since hubby traveled for work without me tagging along. Which means I did not get enough sleep last night. So, a tea with lots of caffeine would be helpful this morning. ☕🫖

Hope all y’all are having a good start to your morning. 😘

Whistling on my journey
2 likes

And my third to round out my morning set, here is a better man.

Three O Clock Blues

B.B. King

Have a great start to your week.

☘️

Lion Out

My latest

Jane's Need

Simple Scribbler
1 like

Morning, Rumpies! wave

I’m just going to bathe in caffeine this week. Super busy week at work!

Hope it’s a good one for y’all! ❤️