Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

RUMPLATIONS: Awesome Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar

Quote by JustAnotherSapphic

Not Lion too...that makes four people I liked/cared about/loved I've lost this year. Gonna be too quiet here now without him. To say 2026 has broken me would be an understatement.

It hasn't broken you, Elyse, just tried to. You're more resilient than you thought – and you've got friends to help you through.

And on that happy note, let's get things rollin'…

Coffee today is Blue Heron blend from Salt Spring Coffee Roasters, out on the Wet Coast.

And we have donuts, and some nice looking buns in … well, nice looking buns, let's leave it at that!

You know, one nice thing about twins is that for some reason people are more attracted to them. Our next door neighbours have twins – a boy and a girl – and they almost have to have a reservation system because so many of the (grandparent-aged) neighbours want to take care of them. Same goes for our six-year-old granddaughter, who threw a wobbly last week when she thought she was going to get to babysit them, but it didn't pan out.

I'm sure that was true with you, Kimmi with your sis!

18+ Only
18+ Only
18+ Only

An incredibly talented, but exceptionally modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Latest competition story: Fingered Painting

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

One of his friends found this online:

Sorry to hear this sad news. I don't remember interacting with Lion. Sending hugs to those who grieve his loss.

Besides featuring one of the finest voices in rock in Floor Jansen, Nightwish also has a fantastic drummer behind the kit in Finn Kai Hahto. The guy hit the big 5-0 last year and Nightwish is the latest of several bands to benefit from his talents over that time. From the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam, here is Nightwish with "Tribal" featuring some spectacular work by Mr. Hahto.

And Kai Hahto is the second killer drummer to sit behind Nightwish. His predecessor was Jukka Nevalainen, one of the band's co-founders. Sadly, Jukka suffers from a sleep disorder which forced him to step aside and take a management role with the band. He just couldn't handle touring anymore. He's now a businessman in his native Kitee, Finland. This is from his final show. "Dark Chest of Wonders" was the opening track of Nightwish's album Once, still regarded by many fans as their best. It also opened concerts on at least two tours.

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

And my spooky Halloween story for 2026 is now up over at StoriesSpace. It's fairly old school, about a high school student haunted by a mysterious girl. The high school and the idea of using a cemetery as a shortcut both come from my misspent youth. And the names might sound familiar. Thought it would be a cute touch to reference one of the classics of the genre.

https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/horror/cemetery-girl

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Quote by Seeker4

And my spooky Halloween story for 2026 is now up over at StoriesSpace. It's fairly old school, about a high school student haunted by a mysterious girl. The high school and the idea of using a cemetery as a shortcut both come from my misspent youth. And the names might sound familiar. Thought it would be a cute touch to reference one of the classics of the genre.

https://www.storiesspace.com/stories/horror/cemetery-girl

Ooh, spooky seson begins! I'll definately read this one, Ape.

I hope everyone is having a good morning. I woke up too early but am doing well. I pitch a novel to an agent this weekend! I've never done it before, and I expect nothing, but it's good practice. Someday, someday.

I'd love a cup of coffee. Tip a little Jameson's in there for Carl. Good man.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Quote by Ensorceled
I pitch a novel to an agent this weekend!

Better than pitching a novel at an agent. I mean, some of those door stopper novels could really hurt. 😜🤣

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Quote by Seeker4

Better than pitching a novel at an agent. I mean, some of those door stopper novels could really hurt. 😜🤣

I suspect mine would just bounce off their chest. It's pretty short.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)