Story behind your avatar

last reply
87 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
There is already a thread on here about Story behind your user name and I thought that it would be interesting to see a thread about 'Story behind your avatar'. I know there is a game called 'The Avatar Game' but that is where other members say what they think of your avatar... I want to hear what YOU think.

What does your avatar mean to you and why did you choose it?... Is it expressing your creative and artistic side (hoping to see a lot of these), does it represent something significant in your life, or merely just something that caught your eye? Does it express your dark or humorous side? Is it a statement for something you strongly believe in? Is it a representation of the sexy little minx that you are?

As the say 'A picture is worth a thousand words' ...

I'll start...

I wanted a avatar that contained a picture of myself but I also wanted it to be creative and artistic... I placed the pics of me in the iris of the eye creating (hopefully) the effect of capturing my soul ~ you know, the eye is the window of the soul blah blah blah happy8 .... I chose brown shadings to represent the colour of chocolate love10 ... the tear represents my feelings as I am going through a tough time at the moment... and finally I made the avatar animated in photoshop... my first attempt.

If you happen to be one of those who change your avatar often (like me), don't be afraid to post again...flower
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I change my avatar frequently, but it's always a photo of me, my body, or part of my body. Sometimes it's an older pic. Sometimes it's recent, but it's always me. I have thousands of pics of myself, so I'll never run out, but I keep reusing my favorites.
Force of Nature
0 likes
Many years ago my husband asked me not to post anything identifiable on the internet. I promised I would not. Recently he took a pic of me asleep, so I could prove I am rightly called the crazy cat lady. More recently he caught me writing and said I could use it as my avatar. I was only going to use it for a few days, but someone called it grotesque and said it made him hurl. If my husband ever gives me another avatar I will use it, but meanwhile, I have the pleasure of knowing I make someone sick.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
I've been a Lushie on und off for about 5 years.
I thought maybe a change would be gute instead of always me as my AV.
I chose this one because we kinda look alike und definitely like wearing the same things.
So it fits...smiles
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Whistling on my journey
0 likes
I too change my avatar from time to time
I have posted my face to show my courage
I seem to always fall but to my animal totem which is a Lion
Right now I am using a picture a very sweet and lovely friend sent to me.

My latest two micros

Party Dreams

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/party-dreams

Jane's Need

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/janes-need

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Mine is me. So I keep my posts--ahem--respectable.

If I didn't have a photo, then I would be less respectable! ha ha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A friend picked it out for me
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Coffee Fanatic
0 likes
I had already had my username picked out. While searching for an Avatar I came across the one I'm using now. To me it seems Perfect with the red sun in the background and the silhouette of the woman...in ways she is similar to me from the hair to the body type.
"Yeah, we all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun." John Lennon

Take a look at my new poem for the competition:

Tinker Bell
0 likes
A friend of mine saw my avatar and thought it suited me. I love it!
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Tinker Bell
0 likes
Quote by curious3045
A friend picked it out for me

It is very sexy Mr Curious. However, I did really like your Popeye one too
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Cat lover =^..^=
0 likes
I'm a picture addict and I often find pictures that I like for avatars, so I use them. No history behind them just that I like them.
Lurker
0 likes
Me , after a long night with my Master.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I have over 20 that l alternate. I guess whichever best fits the mood I'm in at the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Self explanatory, I am a Georgia boy, a huge UGA fan. Go Dawgs!
Lurker
0 likes
At the time it is the only PG gif that I have, but will get a recent photo of myself and will post it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine is from a few years back so it was taken in my old apartment. I was playing around with the shutters over the door to the deck, trying to recreate something I had seen a far-more-skilled photographer do. Although I didn't come anywhere close, I liked the soft effect I managed to create so I threw on my "important meeting" attire from work and snapped a couple of shots. I made one my avatar here and sent out a few others to friends, none of whom are on Lush but many of whom would recognized the photo as they have the color-version set as my call ID.

I should probably update it at some point. There are far better ties in my collection now, after all.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I googled my username and it was one of the images I found. Fit nicely.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It catches the eye and gives people a hint about what i enjoy. Its certainly drawn in a few people i love to chat to (And some very odd ones as well)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have used several, mostly use pictures of where I am living at the moment. Currently, it is a hiking trail near my home in AZ. After Christmas it will be a Skiing scene in Colorado, my winter passion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My good weather ride
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Today's pic is me leaning over the fence at the Grand Canyon a couple years ago, hoping I don't fall in! Tomorrow's pic will probably be something different.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
Today's pic is me leaning over the fence at the Grand Canyon a couple years ago, hoping I don't fall in! Tomorrow's pic will probably be something different.

careful about leaning over fences. someone comes up behind you, you never know what'll happen!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was feeling super uncomfortable about my body a few years ago and arranged for a boudoir shoot to help me turn my body image around. I'm really happy with the pics that came out of it, including this one.
Lurker
0 likes
My avatar is a picture of what I like. A woman getting into position for a very soft slow sensual blowjob. Then it will be my turn to please her from her head to her toes*
Lurker
0 likes
I like cats. I chose uhhuh as a synonym for yes, so I might eventually have an affirmative avatar, if I can find a pic that works at that size.