last reply
24 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
1 like
Marx Sister
0 likes
What is your favorite?

Secondarily, if you could only pick one - Canadian, Irish, Rye, Scotch, Sour Mash (Bourbon)?

I lean heavily toward Lagavulin and Talisker.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Gundriver
0 likes
Walker Double Black..Two fingers over ice...
Resurrection the Beginning...My first story...Please feel free to have a look

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/resurrection-the-beginning.aspx

Resurrection the Resurgence...Second in the series...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/resurrection-the-resurgence.aspx

Resurrection the Redemption...Third in the series...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/novels/resurrectionthe-redemption.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Glengoyne
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
0 likes
Bourbon: Blanton's, Angel's Envy ...if I can find it, Knob Creek and Bullet Bourbon.

Rye: Knob Creek Rye
Lurker
0 likes
Old Hickory-White Label
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Knob Creek - Any of the different flavors. The Kentucky Straight Whiskey Bourbon being my favorite.
Lurker
0 likes
Lagavulin, Glenmorangie, Laphroaig. Yes, i like 'em peaty.
Lurker
0 likes
Jack Daniels Tennessee Fire over ice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Scotch- Highland Park 18, Macallan's 18 year old sherry cask, or the Old Pulteney 17
Lurker
0 likes
Jim Beam, no chaser. A stout reminder of how life is.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Whiskey_violet
Bourbon: Blanton's, Angel's Envy ...if I can find it, Knob Creek and Bullet Bourbon.

Rye: Knob Creek Rye

You mentioned all my favorites! Angel's Envy is hard to find, and awesome. Very sweet taste to it. Big fan of Knob Creek too, has a real bite to it. Bulliet is my fancy bourbon go-to, if I'm going to have something pricey it will usually be Bulliet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer a Highland's single malt scotch - Glenmorangie to be specific.

I'll mention that I've found an American whiskey that is surprisingly good and not expensive. The brand name is Imperial.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I gotta go with Woodford Reserve
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

You mentioned all my favorites! Angel's Envy is hard to find, and awesome. Very sweet taste to it. Big fan of Knob Creek too, has a real bite to it. Bulliet is my fancy bourbon go-to, if I'm going to have something pricey it will usually be Bulliet.

Is it ever hard to find! I found it once where I live and now there is not one bottle in the whole state.
colin123
0 likes
Any single malt, Glenmorangie is very nice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Scottish single malts, peated or unpeated, Ardbeg, Talisker, But my very favourite which is also surprisingly affordable is, bunnahabhain stiuireadair. Believe me, it is easier to drink than pronounce.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would either love Glenmorangie or else go for Johnny Walker Black, Chivas....Soothing & sustained
colin123
0 likes

Jameson Irish for me, so smooth.

0 likes

Bourbon - Woodford Reserve, Elijah Craig. Irish - Jamieson. Scotch - Johnny Walker Black Label. Canadian - Crown Royal

colin123
0 likes

Jameson, rich and smooth

colin123
0 likes

Bushmills 10 year old, so smooth.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Red breast 15 yr, Irish,

Green Drop, Irish

Torabhaig, isle of skye

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Crown Royal Northern Harvest

Easily amused
0 likes

Bulliet is my go-to. Evan Williams when I'm feeling poor, Wooford Reserve when I'm feeling rich.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)