Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What kind of music do you like while youre having sex?

last reply
68 replies
6.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it is - Ravel's BOLERO.
Its a classic and it runs for about 17 minutes and begins with a seductive note and builds up to a fantastic climax - and we attempt to do the same with the beat of the music.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anything classical or even opera, it drowns out the bedroom noise. I do like e s posthumus's "epic" stuff too. Arise is v good.
Lurker
0 likes
has to be soft music, Marvin Gaye's sexual heeling ....
Lurker
0 likes
I can get off with all sorts of music, especially dub step. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the sounds she makes while we make love. What can be more beautifully musical than that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like most all forms of music, but when making love, I like to listen to instrumentals. Songs from Burt Bacharac (Sp?), Percy Faith, etc. Now if we're talking about straight fucking, then I prefer classical rock.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
soft instrumental jazz will always do one of two things: make me SUPER horny, or make me sleepy, or sometimes both. So....smooth jazz
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Depends on my mood, sometimes it's jazz or swing, other times it's rock.
Lurker
0 likes
My ex boyfriend was a huge music buff, constantly needing something playing, even if it was just background. When we got together we were both virgins, and so when we had sex for the first time, he thought it would be comical to pay "Like a Virgin" by Madonna.

Even though we are not together anymore, I still enjoy having music playing while having sex. It can really add to the mood at times. You just gotta know when to play what.

For example, I wouldn't recommend death metal while you and your lover are having a romantic love making session. Common sense.

Personally, I love doing it while a great classic rock song is playing softly in the back ground. Sometimes, if me and a guy are really going at it and I know it's gonna be a great intense fuck, I'll play some sorta dubstep/trance/rave music. Quite fun smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
soft jazz would be my pick, but anything that she enjoys as long as it wasn't head-banging or rap music
Lurker
0 likes
definitely soft jazz..smile I think he would enjoy that:)
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
I agree with the soft instrumental jazz .... or some Marvin Gaye ..... hmmmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Really does depend. Sometimes its Enigma, other times Clannad and Enya, then again it is hard to go wrong with Grover Washington, Al Jerrau and the like.
Lurker
0 likes
Dark Side of the Moon album by Pink Floyd is pretty sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the build up to the main course, listening to Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Matt Monroe etc with glass of wine, candles.......then take it from there ?
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
Come on, that's obvious! Fuck Her Gently by Tenacious D, of course.
If that doesn't get her squirming and grunting then nothing will.

I've uploaded it to my video gallery if you wonna check it out. Happy humping, people.

Step up to the oche, Bobby'll look after ya.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Cocteau Twins and Massive Attack.
Sexual innuendo? I can keep it up all night.
Lurker
0 likes
"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."

Seriously though, I prefer the outside noises, windows wide open - city, country, day or night.

It gives me a sense of doing something that no one else knows we're doing, yet we're in the midst of it all.

And, if it's raining, especially a thunderstorm, I find sex most thrilling then.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I love a little sexy neo soul, it's smooth with a slow, seductive, old school R&B vibe. It gives you a nice rhythm to move to, but not overbearing or distractive. The words are usually very reflective. A classic is "Sumthin'Sumthin'" by Maxwell. It gives you an idea.

? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stadium organ music....charge!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends but usually something to not hear what is really going on inside the bedroom!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess I am a little different. I like soft music during the seduction but once we move to the bedroom I actually prefer no music at all. I want to connect to my lover on all levels, including sound, and music seems somehow distracting. Oh well, I guess I am weird that way.
0 likes
I like listening to the sounds and panting of my boyfriend. I like being able to fully hear and pay attention to the music of making love. To me that is all the music I really need!

(When I was younger~ it was rock, and then it became sultry music...) Now I just want to hear him, and that IS setting the mood for me when we are alone and I hear his hum and breath in my ear. WOO.

Quote by Leigh65
I guess I am a little different...I actually prefer no music at all. I want to connect... I guess I am weird that way.

We are alike then in that way. It does not seem "weird" to me at all anyway. It makes perfect sense to want that.

'And @ScriptWriter66^ who quoted Bram Stoker's 'Dracula'^ about listening to "the children of the night," ah~ we are them. Yes, I do like nightly noises: the wind, the wild rustlings & summer symphony in chorus out my window, but it would be quickly swallowed-up, swept under the tide and not distinguishable. Thunder and rain, on the other hand, make me in state of heightened arousal anyway, and I LOVE that background noise of a storm when having sex!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know what I don't like.. Soft love songs. I like rhythm, almost tribal. I have some belly dancing music that I think would be really hot.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AlexaFox

omg, i just died!!

if someone played that during sex, there wouldnt be any sex happening.

not much of a music during sex person so i say none!

No, not really.

I usually just put that song on repeat during sex and let it play over and over again for a whole 10 minutes.