Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the best way to dispose of a body?

last reply
107 replies
7.4k views
1 watcher
8 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Has anyone ever watched Dexter here? Stalking, home made tranquilizer or poison in wine/food, body placed in plastic wrappers, pictures of the victims, chop chop, body bags, dump them in the deeper part of the ocean at night with rocks as weights ..
0 likes

I'm going to plead the fifth on this one😎

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

I write them into one of my stories here. They're never seen again.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Quote by kistinspencil

I write them into one of my stories here. They're never seen again.

Can I burrow your death note sometime?

On subject, I spent 2 years as an overnight hotel cook mostly by myself with a lot of time to think. Getting rid of a body was a common subject to contemplate. Long story short, I can get about 10 meals out of a human body and what’s left to dispose of would be to much of a mush to be identified as human. Easily disposed of in the garbage.

Dirty Stop-out
1 like

Take it to the graveyard. Dig up a freshly dug grave and leave the body on top of the coffin lid. It’ll be easy to dig as it’s just been freshly filled in. Fill it in. No pile of disturbed earth to give it away and nice and deep to keep carrion away. I read it in a book. The blokes who did it couldn’t keep quiet and blabbed about it down the pub so got caught. So remember not to tell people how clever you are.. sssh 🤫

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

Simple Scribbler
0 likes

Y’all are a scary lot (grabs teddy bear)

Troublemaker
1 like

just thinking, an awful lot of people have disappeared from Lush since Liz posted this....

Simple Scribbler
0 likes

Quote by LYFBUZ

just thinking, an awful lot of people have disappeared from Lush since Liz posted this....

surprised … backs slowly outta forum of Lush body snatchers…

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes

Quote by deviantsusie

Take it to the graveyard. Dig up a freshly dug grave and leave the body on top of the coffin lid. It’ll be easy to dig as it’s just been freshly filled in. Fill it in. No pile of disturbed earth to give it away and nice and deep to keep carrion away. I read it in a book. The blokes who did it couldn’t keep quiet and blabbed about it down the pub so got caught. So remember not to tell people how clever you are.. sssh 🤫

Not sure about other countries, but here in the Netherlands graves may get cleared after some time. With a bit of bad luck, that may already happen after 10 years. While the soft tissue will have decomposed by then, there will certainly be an additional skeleton left that will surely ring some bells.

If you'd want to bury the body in a cemetery, better find a grave that has been dug out for a funeral the next day. Then bury your corpse below the grave's bottom, and hope no one will ever dig deep enough when the grave get's cleared or exhumed in the future.

Another option may be to swap your cadaver with that of a person who died of natural causes. As in: put yours inside their coffin or casket. Now you'll still have a carcass to dispose of elsewhere, but if that one ever gets found, then at least it won't match with that of anyone missing. And the remains buried are assumed to be the other person, if ever dug up.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

wood chipper

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Disposal of one is easy. Two is easy. But by the next one, well, you have a 3 Body Problem.

The Linebacker
0 likes

The desert of Nevada outside of Las Vegas is quite popular for this. And there is still plenty of vacant space.

Certified Mind Reader
0 likes

Traditionally, time will take care of it. You just have to be very patient.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Dump it in the Ocala national Forest, the wild hogs will eat all of it and not even leave DNA

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes

Quote by Just_A_Guy_You_Know

Traditionally, time will take care of it. You just have to be very patient.

Tell that to the Neanderthals whose DNA got sequenced.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

**Smile, it's free therapy**
1 like

A quote from a top 10 movie of mine, Snatch.

_______

Brick Top: You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently, the best thing to do, is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

Sol: Would someone mind telling me, who are you?

Bricktop: And when you've got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover now, is it?

Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You gotta starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do ya? They will go through bone like butter.

You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting. So, be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute.

Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

I seem to write a story every 1.5 years on average.

You might as well check them out: https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Georgia_27_8/stories

XGX

❤️

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The best way I know of is to strip and shave the body and ideally remove teeth if you have time and then wrap the body in chicken wire. Place that body in a river/lake and the weeds will grow through the wire preventing it from floating to the service and also allows for things like eels and crayfish to have a nibble.

Hope this helps

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by Georgia_27_8

A quote from a top 10 movie of mine, Snatch.

_______

Brick Top: You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently, the best thing to do, is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

Sol: Would someone mind telling me, who are you?

Bricktop: And when you've got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover now, is it?

Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You gotta starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do ya? They will go through bone like butter.

You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting. So, be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute.

Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Ha beat me to it ....what a film that is " feed im to the pigs errol"