Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alphabet BANDS (A-Z)

last reply
4.2k replies
117k views
12 watchers
88 likes

Lindisfarne

Manfred Mann's Earth Band

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

(The) Ocean

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Procol Harum

Quote by EirafromNorway

Madrugada

This is band names in alphabetical order, not "use the last letter of the one above me".

Quiet Riot (playing off Mitch59's correct one)

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Queen

Squeeze