0 likes
0 likes

It's...eye-catching.
Lurker
0 likes
I just like the current one the best
Matriarch
0 likes
It's a time machine, takes you back to 1996! I think it needs more animated flames.
Lurker
0 likes
My eyes!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Those colors have me remembering some mushrooms I ate years ago.
Honestly, the color scheme was so distracting I couldn't tell if I even liked the other changes. One of the things that attracts me to lush is it's seemless and logical interface. I hope what ever changes are made will not detract from that.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by darkchallenger
My eyes!

Lurker
0 likes
i was warped... its okay but i find it a bit hypnotizing...
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red
I hope what ever changes are made will not detract from that.

Nothing is changing Milik (for now), it was a joke Perhaps I'm showing my age with this humour, I remember sites that seriously used to look like that.
Lurker
0 likes
a bit much i think, text is almost impossible to read, after reading for a lengthy priod, it will be a strain, the current format works, why fix what is not broken??
Lurker
0 likes
I like the background, but the green is a little much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WOW! Something happened to my eyes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG that will give me a migraine!!!!! Hurts my head to look at it! Please NO
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm gonna have to get back to you on this. Every time I click the link someone throws up all over my screen.

Strang really, because when I close that page the screen is clean again.ySY43eJ9HzHOOvPq
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Constant Gardener
0 likes
That's an annoying blast from the past.

I remember thinking back then..."Man, this internet thing is fucked up...and choking my dial-up bandwidth."
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Quote by Milik_The_Red
Perhaps I'm showing my age with this humour, I remember sites that seriously used to look like that.

Ah the good ol days of the net the sad part is they took hours to load back then too lol. Cute though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the "less is more" attitude might be more appropriate.. I would go with understated elegance.. and please.. no midi music...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
and by the way.. does anybody else go crazy for fritzies lips in her avatar? ok.. back on topic.....
Lurker
0 likes
That site looks great on my Gateway, with Windows 3.1 and Pentium 90.

I know I just made all of you jealous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you for burning my retinas out. I appreciate it.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
That site looks great on my Gateway, with Windows 3.1 and Pentium 90.

I know I just made all of you jealous.

That about made me spit my drink now those were the good old days of bragging when people gave a shit about computer speeds lol.