Yes
HYE stood someone up?
No. I try to be really careful about saying that. If I say it, I mean it. Many lovers sexually over the years, but believe I can still count on one hand how many have heard me say that to them in my lifetime.
HYE had sex with someone you didn't like just because you were super horny and they were available?
Yes. My older cousin was a bad influence. Would take me into convenience store wearing a backpack when we were kids and have me stuff candy into the backpack. Not just bars. Entire bags. He was incorrigible! I wasn't. Once my parents caught me stealing quarters from them to play video games. After THAT punishment I was cured from EVER stealing again!
HYE been in jail?
No, I'm allergic to cats.
Have you ever cried alone in your car?
I seem to write a story on average every 1.5 years.
You might as well check them out: https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Georgia_27_8/stories
XGX
I have. More than once. I think maybe that's a nearly universal human experience. I bet before cars folks would cry alone on top of their horses.
Have you ever had a dream that haunted you for days?
Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)
I have some that haunt me still, more the memory of them happening than the details, though. Something rushing into the room suddenly to attack me. My spider dreams, that always end with me freaking out over blundering into a web or similar. On a more positive note, there's my lingering gay wet dreams that were an early indicator of my bisexuality.
HYE encountered potentially dangerous wildlife up close and personal?
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
Not formally diagnosed but definitely had some suspicious incidents of GI symptoms that were suggestive.
HYE been hospitalized for foodborne illness?
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
yes, sort of. a guy I knew had a backyard pool - he also had scuba gear.
so I had him air up a tank and show me how to use it.
I'd be down in the water and he had a thing about swimming down and sticking his fingers I my ass n puss.
that was fun, I had flns, weight belt etc. I had a picture of me wearing all that stuff, my big black beaver etc. if I find it I'll show you guys.
have you ever ridden a motorcycle over 100mph?
Sort of. I made a living as a full-time writer for many years, though was non-fiction rather than fiction. Fiction and writing entire books STILL intimidates me, but I still would like to do both. Hats off to good fiction writers! Keep it up!
HYE lived through a major natural disaster?
Not yet. A couple really bad storms that made a mess in spots but nothing that would qualify as "major".
HYE had to take shelter or evacuate due to a storm (tornado, hurricane, whatever)?
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
Yes, shelter from tornado (as close as hitting back yard and across the street) and evacuate from hurricane flood zone. Also hunker down from massive snowstorms that paralyzed everything. Not sure any of those events would qualify as "major" natural disasters either but still notable.
HYE learned and used any computer programming language? (BASIC, C+, HTML, Java, etc)
A few. BASIC is the main one. I have written JavaScript for work but that's not generally considered a true programming language.
HYE built a custom computer system or had one built for you (vs. just something straight off the rack)?
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
Yep. Been there, done that. Was on a local BBS in the early 90s that had a gateway to allow us to send email and read Usenet. 28.8 modem, I think but upgraded later.
HYE had to deal with a wasp or other dangerous insect's nest?
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.