Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you Ever...

last reply
19.1k replies
501k views
38 watchers
1.4k likes

Yes

Have you brewed homemade beer ever?

No, closest thing to that at our home would be homemade kombucha.

HYE been blackout drunk and forgotten the prior night?

Nope. And I am not about to try.

HYE been brained by the ball in any kind of sport you have played?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Once, playing in a youth soccer league. Decided to go after a ball kicked really high. I connected. Boy did I connect!

HYE attended a professional level sports game in person?

Went to a couple Blue Jays games in their early days. None others, though.

HYE fought the law and the law won?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Yes. Any further explanation might require DM. LOL

HYE hit / run over an animal larger than a squirrel while driving?

No.

HYE gone to Churchill Downs?

No

HYE dressed for sex

Often.

Have you joined the Mile High Club?

No

HYE had beach sex

Maybe? I remember us screwing on NYE but not sure if we made it to midnight.

HYE had sex wearing a Halloween costume?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

No.

HYE taken someone else's virginity who you didn't lose your own to?

Yes but I can’t recommend it.

Have you ever swam naked in one of the Great Lakes?

No, only swam naked in a swimming pool thus far.

HYE participated in a DP (same entrance)?

Yes it feels great

HYE not been able to cum