No, closest thing to that at our home would be homemade kombucha.
HYE been blackout drunk and forgotten the prior night?
Nope. And I am not about to try.
HYE been brained by the ball in any kind of sport you have played?
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
Went to a couple Blue Jays games in their early days. None others, though.
HYE fought the law and the law won?
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
Maybe? I remember us screwing on NYE but not sure if we made it to midnight.
HYE had sex wearing a Halloween costume?
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
Quote by griffton
Yes it feels great
HYE not been able to cum
Too many times.
Have you ever forced yourself to cum?
I seem to write a story on average every 1.5 years.
You might as well check them out: https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Georgia_27_8/stories
XGX
No. I don't even go on them much due to my fear of heights. Though maybe with that as a distraction...😏
HYE made out or engaged in foreplay while stuck in traffic?
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
No but it sounds fun in a dangerous kind of way.
HYE pulled off on a drive and had sex in the vehicle in a parking lot or other public stopping place?
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
Once in a cop car after being involved in a crash on a major highway. That was just to get me off the highway, though.
HYE shaved your privates for a date only to find the date preferred "hair down there"? Or the reverse (didn't shave but they wanted bare)?
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
yes, Sunday morn past. https://www.lushstoriesh.com/groups/hot-personal-anecdotes
have you ever gone to a restaurant and not left a tip? (I haven't)
Share arousing anecdotes about real-life encounters or situations. These are not meant to be refined stories like those officially submitted to lushstories...
Quote by Ls63563
No! That’s never happened.
Have you ever had sex with someone you have known less than a few hours?
Oh yes.
Quote by mmwong
yes, Sunday morn past. https://www.lushstoriesh.com/groups/hot-personal-anecdotes
have you ever gone to a restaurant and not left a tip? (I haven't)
Yes. I am doing a pickup, why should I tip? Especially if you still give me shit for picking up my own order.
Is the tipping culture in the US out of hand?
Share arousing anecdotes about real-life encounters or situations. These are not meant to be refined stories like those officially submitted to lushstories...