Kimmi's Teenie Weenie Competition

last reply
74 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Hello all! With the blessing of our fearless leader, Nicola, I am running this tiny competition for fun and to award 2 Gold Memberships! Priority publishing, people! If you are a Gold or Platinum member and win, you may pick the member to receive the membership. It will be given in your name.

Rules: Write a story or poem in 50 words or less (if you submit 51, you will be promptly paddled!) And your writing must include ALL the words in Kimmi's following word bank:

Fruit Loops (words must be used together)
Kitty
Spank (or a form like spanked or spanking)
Banana Hammock (Google it!! And words must be used together)

Simple, right? And standard Lush rules apply ... characters 16 or over ... don't murder anyone... etc.

The competition starts NOW and ends in about one week at 8:00 AM EST Wednesday, October 7. Winners announced sometime Thursday, October 8th. The judge is a member of my family who knows nothing about any of you. I will log on the let my family member choose 2 winners. I can't judge anything, so letting an unknown judge. smile

Let's get our creative juices flowing, preparing for the next Lush comp! May the smut be with you!!!

*post writings in this Forum
**only 1 entry per person

Competition now CLOSED!
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Kimmi, forgot to ask - we post it here, right? We don't submit it through the normal Lush story channels, correct?
Meagan
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Quote by Meagananne1986
Kimmi, forgot to ask - we post it here, right? We don't submit it through the normal Lush story channels, correct?

Yes, post here
"the Great God (snicker)" - James 'Bear' Llewellyn
0 likes
She had laughed at my banana hammock, that is why she now lay over my lap. I could see her glistening as she anticipated the next spank on her kitty with my spoon between each mouthful of Fruit Loops. Breakfast, most important meal of the day!

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Once more in Love Poems - My Forever Beauty

My 2 previous submissions:

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns

Please read and enjoy. If you really enjoyed a story someone has written; how about clicking on 'Like' and/or 'Favorite'.
Why not leave a comment too?

Kinky Quill
0 likes
Quote by KimmiBeGood
Hello all! With the blessing of our fearless leader, Nicola, I am running this tiny competition for fun and to award 2 Gold Memberships! Priority publishing, people! If you are a Gold or Platinum member and win, you may pick the member to receive the membership. It will be given in your name.

Rules: Write a story or poem in 50 words or less (if you submit 51, you will be promptly paddled!) And your writing must include ALL the words in Kimmi's following word bank:

Fruit Loops (words must be used together)
Kitty
Spank (or a form like spanked or spanking)
Banana Hammock (Google it!! And words must be used together)

Simple, right? And standard Lush rules apply ... characters 16 or over ... don't murder anyone... etc.

The competition starts NOW and ends promptly in one week at 8:00 EST Wednesday, October 7. Winners announced sometime Thursday, October 8th. The judge is a member of my family who knows nothing about any of you. I will log on the let my family member choose 2 winners. I can't judge anything, so letting an unknown judge. smile

Let's get our creative juices flowing, preparing for the next Lush comp! May the smut be with you!!!

(*post writings in this Forum)
I am glad that a flutter can mean so much, and be oh so powerful! Whilst I bring my own kind of chaos to those I choose to know everywhere, I do believe in Chaos theory, and I am glad that it is suggested that the fluttering wings of a butterfly can be felt the other side of the globe, it gives me hope that I can caress your soul.
Kinky Quill
0 likes
Fruit loops in his banana hammock, made every step he took just a touch uncomfortable.

Standing there with hands on his head, whilst his mother spanked his wife’s kitty, and not for the first time.

Their sin.... making too much noise as they fucked and fucked.... and leaving her out.
I am glad that a flutter can mean so much, and be oh so powerful! Whilst I bring my own kind of chaos to those I choose to know everywhere, I do believe in Chaos theory, and I am glad that it is suggested that the fluttering wings of a butterfly can be felt the other side of the globe, it gives me hope that I can caress your soul.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
OK, Kimmi. Here's your first entry!

“Let’s do something kinky,” hubby says.

Looking warily at him in his Banana Hammock speedo. “Like spanking me?“

“No, stuff your kitty with these,” handing me a bowl of fruit loops and a banana. Then get in the hammock out back. We’re having fruit, cock, and tail for breakfast!”
Meagan
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Y'all are amazing!!! Great entries right from the start!

Here's a pic for anyone needing clarification on banana hammock

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wearing my Banana Hammock
Eating grapes on my private jet
I languidly spank the monkey
Imagining your kitty, all wet.

When the pilot starts aerobatics
Me and the fruit loops the loop
My loss of focus is dramatic
Now I guess I will have to regroup.
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
I couldn't help myself on this one. I had to...

----------
In shock, I dropped my spoon into the fruit loops. They scattered everywhere. Jeremy's sudden entrance in his gold banana hammock shouting TaDa had flummoxed me.

On noticing the wooden ruler in his hand, my knickers were off, my kitty bare and I was pleading with him to spank it.
----------

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
I really wanted to write a 51 word entry. I've never been paddled!

Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Quote by DarkSide

Haha!

There you go ...
A legend in my own mind!
0 likes
Hell, Kitty, did you put fruit loops in my banana hammock?
I wouldn’t have minded the crunchy feeling, but the milk sogged them out!
Talk about adding insult to injury!
It makes it so hard to spank the monkey, so I guess I have to spank something or someone else!
Meddle Not In The Affairs of Dragons, for we are Crunchy and Good with Ketchup!
A legend in my own mind!
0 likes
Quote by DarkSide

You took the words right out of my mouth!
Meddle Not In The Affairs of Dragons, for we are Crunchy and Good with Ketchup!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How my kitty purrs,
When that hunk,
Struts his stuff lathered in oil,
And a sexy banana hammock,

Wish he'd lick,
Fruit loops,
Out of my...

Oh dear, I got flustered,
Guess I'll have another pair of red cheeks,
After I ask him for a spank or two.
0 likes
The hungry kitty licked her lips
In a tizzy of happy priss
Waiting patiently for fuzzy hips
To set free the hidden kiss

A crooked moon in plastic green
Uncontrollably it will gleam
Banana hammock not to be
It kinda holds a fruit loops dream
Chat Moderator
0 likes
She sat at the kitchen table, the morning light casting a warm glow. Her fruit loops turning to mush as she remembered the sting of her spanking last night. Spying his banana hammock on the floor, she picked it up, smelling his scent as her fingers found her wet kitty...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
0 likes
Quote by Ardentmale

Oh my smile you have got to start writing more ya know ?

Get busy!! Lol ?
Person of Interest
0 likes
KimmiBeBad! You dirty rat! You know I can’t write short stories... the last competition with the 5k word limit, I wrote 4,997 words. How can I possibly write 50 words! You’re making my brain hurt. And I can’t even murder anyone, not even a little? Alright, gauntlet thrown. I’m in. (Sigh)
Kinky Quill
0 likes
Quote by Mojavejoe420
KimmiBeBad! You dirty rat! You know I can’t write short stories... the last competition with the 5k word limit, I wrote 4,997 words. How can I possibly write 50 words! You’re making my brain hurt. And I can’t even murder anyone, not even a little? Alright, gauntlet thrown. I’m in. (Sigh)

Simples, pluck out all unnecessary words

Technically you only need 44 words as Kimmi has chosen 6 already
Lurker
0 likes
“But... Kimmi... “ he gargled as her face-straddling kitty drooled a cummy mix of spank bank deposits and soggy Fruit Loops past his smacking lips.

Kimmi hushed her sub, queefed more cereal, and used her fingernail to trace the curvature of his spent, re-slung, banana hammocked dick.

“Breakfast of Champions, right?”
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
(rofl) Y'all are killin' me!!! My judge will have a heck of a grand time reading through these gems ...
0 likes
Am I one of the Fruit Loops, bananas even, or is lying in my hammock reminiscing on the spanking I gave Kitty, normal?
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Quote by Mojavejoe420

My sweet revenge on those who easily write the long ones. *Muhahaha!* kimmi writes the shorties smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She reached past him to the cabinet holding the fruit loops
Her dress raised and her naked kitty rubbed his thigh.
She smiled, seeing the start of a banana hammock in his pants
Rubbing more on his hip, whispering in his ear,
"Is daddy going to spank me with that?"
🎵Picture perfect, I paint a perfect picture...🎵
0 likes
“Spank that fat ass baby!”

She cooed upon my palm strike. Easing behind her, I slid my banana hammock aside and glided my cock into her slick kitty.

“Pick up the bowl of fruit loops and eat them while you fuck me!”

Her fans’ custom requests were getting quite peculiar.

My last published story: Ain't Nothing But A Divorce Party

High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
This is just for fun. Not my real entry...

The Roman's got it all wrong...

I came over her fruit loops
I saw him in a banana hammock
I conquered by spanking her kitty

I wasn't expecting her to eat the fruit loops though!

Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
Head first she dove into the banana hammock, searching with her tongue, her face covered in Fruit Loops.
“What’s this, she said. Where is the prize, the box said there was a prize!”
There was a jolt as the quirt spanked her kitty.
“I found it for you!” he said.
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx