Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

This or That

last reply
13.6k replies
333k views
31 watchers
1.7k likes

Han Solo.

Sneeze glitter or burp bubbles?

Bubbles, far less messy and probably less discomfort, too.

Write a Love Letter Today: Handwrite or Type/Text?

Handwrite, more romantic that way

Velcro or Zippers?

Zippers

Christmas movies or horror movies?

Zippers. Velcro has its place but zippers I find easier for daily use. Maybe that's just age and habit, though.

Stripping for sex: Tear off clothes and toss them aside or neatly remove and place/hang them somewhere?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Ha! My wife says I take off my clothes like a cartoon character - whoosh! I'm naked!

Foreplay in public or private?

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

foreplay in private (and bc it got skipped, I like xmas movies cos I'm still learning to watch horror movies)

Late lunch or skip breakfast?

Late lunch

Road trip or direct flight?

Depends on what the trip is for. If I have the time and it's a vacation, a road trip would be fun. If I have to be there or it's just a trip to get somewhere for business or to meet a cruise or something, then direct flight.

Use toys with a partner or only for self-pleasure?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

🤣 Neither, but thanks for asking.

Steak or Seafood?

Steak tonight.

Thoughts about sarcastic ppl, willfully ignorant or trying to be smart asses?

Smart asses

This "This or That" forum thread: Participants should answer one OR the other, or Who gives a fuck?

It's a game... rules are rules!

Wine tasting at a winery or go to an arts & crafts festival?

Wine tasting

Burial or cremation?

cremation

Enter a jigsaw puzzle competition or a cup stacking competition?

Jigsaw

Football or rugby

No. (Well, unless you are asking if I WANT sex tonight, in which case a nominal "yes")

Play or Musical?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

Musical in this sense.

Old tv shows or new ones?

old

sneakers or boots?

boots!!

Sex with a Druid in a Forest or Sex with a Paladin in a Church?

Given my penchant for Forest sex, you would think I would go for the druid. However, deflowering a paladin in a church ... yeah, too good to pass up. Extra points if the paladin is male.😏😎

Sex on top of a mountain or sex on the bottom of the ocean (in a submersible of course)?

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

mountain.

push or pull?

Down

In or Out?

Around

Hard or Soft?