Login

Help needed from an artist who likes both Tolkien and pussy

last reply
8 replies
1 watcher
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Hello. I am writing a story which requires a piece of artwork to be included, which I do not have the competence to draw myself. Basically, I am looking for an explicit "map" of the female external genitalia, but in a Tolkien The Hobbit map style, i.e. a bit like the example attached. We could discuss privately what needs to be included on the map (apart from cunt and asshole, naturally), including text (both English and Dwarvish?). But is there anyone here who is good at drawing and who fancies having a go at this? Please PM me - thanks! 😊

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

Quantum Tease
1 like

Well, I must say that this IS a clever thing. I do like Tolkien and have quite a few versions of most of his works, as well as those done by others. But, my artistic abilities consist generally of being able to spill paint.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

That's such a fun idea. I wish I had the mapmaking chops to help you out.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by lynnwitt

my artistic abilities consist generally of being able to spill paint.

Likewise! Well, it's good to know that others like my idea. But seemingly other Lushies are as unartistic as I am. Ah well...

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

Simple Scribbler
0 likes

Cool idea, Grusha! 😊

Quantum Tease
1 like

This IS going to be about Arwen Evenstar, right? Now SHE'S an elf I'd like to... Well you have an idea. 😇

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

I have some minimal drawing skills but not to the level of imitation of something existing. Interesting idea, though.

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the latest comp on StoriesSpace took third place!

Read it here: Plus One

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

A map of 'Middle'.Earth, you might say? Take a look at a fantasy map creator called inkarnate, it might help you! I've played with it for my non lush writing.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by lynnwitt
This IS going to be about Arwen Evenstar, right? Now SHE'S an elf I'd like to... Well you have an idea. 😇

As to Arwen, Lynn, I sympathise entirely. But no, this story is going to be more hobbity than elven. But I am sure that good packages come in small packages. And I always liked the sound of Belladonna Took - didn't you?