last reply
34 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I purposely didn't put a question mark... That went over your head just like my joking around with Stephanie obviously did. Your thinking process clouded by your disdain for me.

Why DO I JUST KNOW that SHE'S going to BLAME me for this?

XX SF

Nicola: "I blame you for this, Stephen..."
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I purposely didn't put a question mark... That went over your head just like my joking around with Stephanie obviously did. Your thinking process clouded by your disdain for me.

Excuses, excuses, excuses. You can't punctuate correctly & try to pass it off as a slam against me. I knew you were joking. Steph knew this. Please... my disdain for your comes from your arrogance... a quality I find very ugly. You can't even agree to disagree with me... you must always start another fight. Here's a thought... get over yourself Magical_felix. Stop thinking that when someone disagrees with you that they are obsessed with you. Often... it's just a difference in opinion.

So... Can you stay on topic? As you stated before... this is about a great chart Steph shared to help writers be more creative and make better word choices with their writings. Oh wait... you said to "inspire writers"... I said the other part.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

XX SF

Looks like Nic did it for me.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

XX SF

I think you're safe. It was already pointed out that "I started it". Haha
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter

Excuses, excuses, excuses. You can't punctuate correctly & try to pass it off as a slam against me. I knew you were joking. Steph knew this. Please... my disdain for your comes from your arrogance... a quality I find very ugly. You can't even agree to disagree with me... you must always start another fight. Here's a thought... get over yourself Magical_felix. Stop thinking that when someone disagrees with you that they are obsessed with you. Often... it's just a difference in opinion.

So... Can you stay on topic? As you stated before... this is about a great chart Steph shared to help writers be more creative and make better word choices with their writings. Oh wait... you said to "inspire writers"... I said the other part.

I wasn't asking so...no question mark.

I will not get over myself. My confidence and belief in myself is very important to me.

You're the only person I've accused of being obsessed with me, because you are.

I started this thread and posted the chart... Your contempt is making you stupid again.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I think you're safe. It was already pointed out that "I started it". Haha

WHY CAN'T WE JUST ALL BE NICE TO EACH OTHER???

XX SF

Nicola: "Steve, do you know what an emoticon is? Or how they work? Do you, in fact, know anything about communicating on forums like this? You're still writing on your screen with a quill pen most of the time, aren't you? And then wiping it off and using what you call 'the tappity-button things'... Do you even know what a Gif is? You don't do you? Nobody should ever have let you near a computer."

Me" I CAN USE A COMPUTER!!! It's just like a television with a typewriter underneath!!! I KNOW THINGS!"
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Now I have absolutely no idea who's joking and who's not. You're all joking, right?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
Now I have absolutely no idea who's joking and who's not. You're all joking, right?

Why did you use the "I HAVE HEAD LICE" emoticon?

xx SF
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

I'm joking.

Stephenie is most certainly joking. The man's skeleton is made of all funny bones.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Stephenie is most certainly joking. The man's skeleton is made of all funny bones.

I have Osteoperosis you fucking unsympathetic bastard!

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry! I forgot the " "

xx SF

FISH means you don't have a bone disorder, right? I mean, that's just LOGIC, yeah?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Looks like it's time to bring out the naked girl with kitten pic...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
We need to get this back on track...

Does anybody have, I dunno, a photo of a naked girl with a kitten?

xx SF

Preferably one where a SWAT squad sniper is aiming a RED DOT laser sight on her tit...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

We need to get this back on track...

Does anybody have, I dunno, a photo of a naked girl with a kitten?

xx SF

*sighs*

you do this just to vex me, don't you. Notice i didn't use a fucking question mark.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
Preferably one where a SWAT squad sniper is aiming a RED DOT laser sight on her tit...

LOL
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Puppy got confused...

Oh, look what you've done!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Gillianleeeza
How about a gratuitous gif of pussy. Someone might have to explain "gif" to you though.

I KNOW WHAT A GIF IS!!!

(It's when you mean to type GF (AS IN GIRLFRIEND!!!) but you make a TYPO!

See? So FUCK YOU!

xx SF

(What are those mini-video clips that people sometimes post called? Some of those are cool! They are like PHOTOS that only move a tiny bit!!!)
Normal Adjacent
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

I KNOW WHAT A GIF IS!!!

(It's when you mean to type GF (AS IN GIRLFRIEND!!!) but you make a TYPO!

See? So FUCK YOU!

xx SF

(What are those mini-video clips that people sometimes post called? Some of those are cool! They are like PHOTOS that only move a tiny bit!!!)

I'm going to just go and play with my pussy cat. Here's another gif for you. Or maybe it's a vine (and no not the kind that grapes grow on)
So FUCK YOU TOO I remembered to include an emoticon. (Those are little drawings/symbols used in place of words)
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

I have Osteoperosis you fucking unsympathetic bastard!

xx SF

Can't even toss a joke around here without breaking someone's hip.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Looks like it's time to bring out the naked girl with kitten pic...

Me an THAT GIRL need to TALK!!!

(Hunny, WHEN I SAY, "LIFT THAT CUTE PUSSY UP HIGH FOR ME, NAUGHTY BITCH GIRL!!!" I don't mean... ... I mean I mean... I... Oh, fuck it.)

xx SF
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I started this thread and posted the chart.

My mistake.

Now do me a favor and leave me the fuck alone you arrogant asshole! And don't ever fucking call me stupid again! I know how to use fucking punctuation correctly... unlike you!
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I'm joking.

Nymphwriter is a joke.

So in a way, everyone is joking.

I'm a joke? You arrogant asshole! How dare you call me a joke? Oh wait... it's because you have no DICK! Do me a favor and leave me the fuck alone! The only joke here is you.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter

My mistake.

And don't ever fucking call me stupid again!

You're stupid.

Quote by NymphWriter

I'm a joke?

Yes.
Lurker
0 likes
HEY YOU TWO!!!

I LIKE and respect BOTH of YOU as YOU know!!!

(But OPEN FORUM is NO PLACE to TRADE these kind of PERSONAL ISSUES!!!)

So TAKE IT SOME PLACE ELSE OR GIVE IT UP!

It UPSETS the rest of us, in truth.

So RESPECT us as WE respect you.

Love and Respect, TRULY.

xx SF
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

HEY YOU TWO!!!

I LIKE and respect BOTH of YOU as YOU know!!!

(But OPEN FORUM is NO PLACE to TRADE these kind of PERSONAL ISSUES!!!)

So TAKE IT SOME PLACE ELSE OR GIVE IT UP!

It UPSETS the rest of us, in truth.

So RESPECT us as WE respect you.

Love and Respect, TRULY.

xx SF

I was just defending myself from Nymphwriter's bullying. She was being very... Hold on.

Okay. ...she was being very hostile, angry, critical and hateful.
Lurker
0 likes
Let it go, Guy...

(The thing I MOST LIKE about LUSH STORIES is that we GENERALLY don't go in for the kind of BOLLOXOLOGY that is so prevalent on lesser sites...)

And I've FUCKED THAT UP in THE PAST!!!

(And apologized for it...)

Not EVERYONE gets on... (I hate NICOLA...)

But the world is UGLY enough without VENALITY between fellow travelers...

And THAT'S what we ALL are here.

xx SF

(I dislike SPRITE as well... Seriously... Ask Her!)
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Let it go, Guy...

(The thing I MOST LIKE about LUSH STORIES is that we GENERALLY don't go in for the kind of BOLLOXOLOGY that is so prevalent on lesser sites...)

xx SF

EDIT: For the record, nymphwriter's rude, angry, potty-mouthed posts were deleted from the thread making it look like Stephanie came in to stir the shit which led to my use of the writer's pie chart. Just sayin.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Let it go, Guy...

xx SF

you do? has a sad now. *cries*