Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

looking for a story from the girls...... anyone wanna share?

last reply
11 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
this one is for the female authors. do you ever play with your ass when you masturbate? i'd love to hear about your first experience traveling to the unknown. do any of you enjoy this pleasure on your own? please share your experience in a story, i'd love to hear about it.

thanks for reading!
Matriarch
0 likes
that might be a little too much information for people to divulge in a forum tracker!
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by tracker66
this one is for the female authors. do you ever play with your ass when you masturbate? i'd love to hear about your first experience traveling to the unknown. do any of you enjoy this pleasure on your own? please share your experience in a story, i'd love to hear about it.

thanks for reading!

Wonders why you want to know? Research? or personal gratification? smiles....just curious...

Please enjoy my current story competition entry:

Alisha Unleashed

Book Four in the Mac and Grace Saga begins:

Boardrooms & Boudoirs

And the latest micros:

Sheer Perfection & Still Fuckin’ Hot

Fireworks & Bliss

Lurker
0 likes
Err well... Maybe I'm too open, but I don't mind telling, I guess.

I've never done it. I've thought about doing it a couple of times, but I just can't bring myself to. I have nothing wrong with the anal region being involved during sex. I love anal sex. But I'm a little more scared to stimulate myself in that region, for some reason.

Maybe one day I'll try it, but I'm just not ready, yet.
Matriarch
0 likes
Brave girl apesintheak!

A warm welcome to the forums

I think you might be our first Alaskan to join the boards - what's it like living up there?
Lurker
0 likes
Thank-you, a lot. =]

Alaska is alright. I think it's beautiful, I've never seen mountains like the ones we have here anywhere else.

Right now it's kind of nice since it's summer time. Day light lasts for a really long time, and it's getting warmer. It's up in the 70's now, which is pretty warm to me. I hope it gets even warmer.

During the winter it's a little more depressing. It's constantly dark and we get quite a bit of snow. It's also rather cold, usually below 0.

It's also kind of spendy living here. Prices are more high than a lot of other places in the U.S., but it's cool because we don't have state tax and the city I live in doesn't have sales tax.

However, I love how diverse we are here. There's no segregation. High school was mostly enjoyable, because there were so many different races and so many kids with different styles, yet we all hung out with each other.

And of course, I see moose everyday. They're pretty big. I don't see any polar bears or penguins, unfortunately. Actually, I don't think they even live in the region I live in. Just black bears, which aren't spotted often.

What about you? What's it like where you live?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Lush
that might be a little too much information for people to divulge in a forum tracker!

first i'll thank apesintheak for sharing her views. the reason i ask this is because i have been enjoying some of the authors first time masturbation stories. so i starting thinking do any woman enjoy pleasuring themselves this way and would any writers like to share a story about their first time experience. i guess i really didn't mean for anyone to indulge their story here. of-coarse i don't mind, i originally put this topic in the author area. and no i'm not doing any research but that'd be an interesting job.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
thank you goddess for being honest you nasty little devil
Lurker
0 likes
tell your mom to show you how she does it
sinse your dad ran away shes been feasting on her pussy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess
Mama always told me honesty was the best policy.

My mom also told me it is better to ask forgiveness than permission
Lurker
0 likes
Then let us hope it rubbed off on me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was getting ready for a date and the guy came and picked me up and I was wearing a small tight halter dress low cut a tiny pearl g string thong I was getting horny with the pearls against my ass crack so I ben over and my dress rose up and exposing my ass with my pearl thong which made my date really horny...I realized his cock was getting hard through his pants. So as horny I was I started rubbing his cock over his pants so I knew he loved it when anyone masturbated in front if him....I then started rubbing on my boobs over my dress making my nipples poke thru my dress so I turn around I spread my legs bend over exposing my ass with my pearled thong he came to me licking my pearls and his tongue sliding under to lick my ass crack which at this point was so excited....I pulled away I slowly peeled my thong from my ass crack taking them off my ass cheeks are split apart I run my fingers thru my ass crack sliding my finger in my ass hole fingering my ass I turn around I lay on the couch with my legs spread apart I start running my fingers on my pussy he was watching me as he started to undress himself....I started to masturbate slowly the slower I was the more he enjoyed it....I was rubbing my clit as he was rubbing his cock and he stopped telling me he would cum if he didn't stop.....I rubbed my clit and reached over my ass hole and playing with my ass I was fingering my ass hard and started to finger my pussy hard I'm watching over his cock is leaking alittle pre cum down his shaft my clit is erected as I shove two fingers in my ass finger fucking my ass hard I started to drip as I rubbed it all over my pussy and ass....I was ready to cum but not yet I grabbed a string of pearls shoved it my ass as his cock was rock solid and his balls were hard and huge with his cum ready to burst....so I pulling the string out of my ass and I started to cum dripping down to my ass as I start shoving the string of pearls in my pussy with the stimulation of the beads in my pussy hitting my gspot I was reaching an intense orgasm so I see him trying to rub his cock as soon as he touched his shaft slightly he started cumming as I was pulling the beads from pussy fast I started to squirt hard....I walked over to him as get on top of him started fucking his cock hard riding him fast as he reached for my ass he started finger fucking my ass as I feel his cock throbbing as he shoots his cum inside my pussy feeling his oozing out of my pussy then my pussy is laying on his balls covering his balls and l let out a huge moan I started cumming on his cock in my pussy as he covered with my cum.......

I hope you enjoyed it