6.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
any1 like a bigger girl?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The right big girl can be positively delicious....
Lurker
0 likes
yea i think id rather a bigger girl .. much more fun smile
Lurker
0 likes
Big girl, white girl, black girl, skinny girl, hairy girl, shaved girl, bi girl, hetero girl, makes not matter. If you are the girl for him, then...you will be his it girl. Peace.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
...double post...
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
This has gone around before. For me, size isn't that important. Depite what mass media tells us, there's a lot more to a woman than her dress size. I actually don't like really thin women, I always feel like I'm going to break them if I get too 'enthusiastic'. lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BicycleBum

What a tuuuune!
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't describe myself as 'liking' bigger girls as a preference as I don't have a particular type. Personally, I find wit and intelligence come above issues about size. If I get to know someone, like them and find their conversation a turn on then I find I like their bodies as well as their body is part of them. Rather a big girl who can hold a conversation and make me laugh than a supermodel wannabe who is a brain dead moron.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by eviotis
Big girl, white girl, black girl, skinny girl, hairy girl, shaved girl, bi girl, hetero girl, makes not matter. If you are the girl for him, then...you will be his it girl. Peace.

agree! any type of girl as long as has pussy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by charlotte18
any1 like a bigger girl?
I am married to one!!
Lurker
0 likes
Me too biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When it comes to big girl songs, you just can't beat Queen.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jebru
When it comes to big girl songs, you just can't beat Queen.

i actually love this song smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You're cute, but your body may not fit our society's idea of perfection. there are a couple of ways of looking at that. One is that none of us are perfect specimens of beauty. The other is that we are all beautiful in our own ways.

My grandfather used to say: there's an article for every customer and a customer for every article.

I say: we all have to play the hand we're dealt, so play as good a game as you can and try to have fun at it.

And once again, you're cute. You have a pretty face and a great smile. I'm a small, thin man, and I think we'd look great together.

Love,
Matthew
Lurker
0 likes
Sadly there is a stigma out there that says women need to be thin in order to be happy and find love. Today's society considers a size 12 to be overweight. Polls show teen girls are becoming alarmingly thin from the mounting adds that advertise mostly thin women. My take, curves have it over stick thin women any day! Rock your body girl, what matters most is if your happy and healthy. For the record, I think Matthew sounds lovely and you should chat with him!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ShyVixen
Sadly there is a stigma out there that says women need to be thin in order to be happy and find love. Today's society considers a size 12 to be overweight. Polls show teen girls are becoming alarmingly thin from the mounting adds that advertise mostly thin women. My take, curves have it over stick thin women any day! Rock your body girl, what matters most is if your happy and healthy. For the record, I think Matthew sounds lovely and you should chat with him!!

i love the match making here lol smile
thanks matthew.. add me if u like :) xx
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love a bigger girl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh yes.... they are so editable... and taste to good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just want to give a big thanks and say that all the positive comments on this topic have been fantastic! It's really great to hear all of the love going around for the bigger girls out there.

Like many women, I went through a long phase of hating my body and being completely envious of all the stick thin girls in their crop tops and ultra low-rise skinny jeans.
Needless to say, I've gotten over all of that and I realize that having a large chest, full ass and curvy hips is actually a good thing! I know I'm a pretty awesome person and if a guy is unwilling to see that because I'm not "skinny" enough for him, it's completely his loss that he will never know the fabulousness that is me!

Trying to live up to the standards that the media throws for out there are completely ridiculous and I refuse to live off of lettuce and water to look like what Hollywood deems acceptable. This girl likes her red meat and beer!

I also came to the conclusion that a lot of guys probably would like the fact that they can toss me around without the fear of me injuring myself... who doesn't like a little rough play every now and then?

Again, I'd just like to say thanks to all those out there who admire the lushness and beauty that is a curvy woman!

XoXo
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Trying to live up to the standards that the media throws for out there are completely ridiculous and I refuse to live off of lettuce and water to look like what Hollywood deems acceptable. This girl likes her red meat and beer!

I also came to the conclusion that a lot of guys probably would like the fact that they can toss me around without the fear of me injuring myself... who doesn't like a little rough play every now and then?

I find the argument that Hollywood sets the standard for the weight of women a bit of a joke. If they could fill their movies with overwieght women because the ticket sales go up, they would. But the audience casts their vote by buying tickets. Did precious sell as many tickets as say... Suckerpunch, a movie with a dumb plot BUT thin attractive women? Has any movie with an overweight leading lady ever been a blockbuster?

Also when I see tabloids in the supermarket they are either about skinny women who are having a mental breakdown or how impossibly fat an actress has gotten. I think it's fair to say mostly women buy those tabloids. Those tabloids poke fun of fat women and look down on very skinny women and mock their drug problems and such. Seems to me that this means most women want to be thin and not skinny or fat. Just healthy.

Also it's unfair to say that a slender girl will get hurt if you toss her around. Aren't most athletes thin? You think their will be less injuries in a soccer game of all 200 lb girls? Less then a a game between 120 lb girls? I wouldn't think so. Just saying.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I find the argument that Hollywood sets the standard for the weight of women a bit of a joke. If they could fill their movies with overwieght women because the ticket sales go up, they would. But the audience casts their vote by buying tickets. Did precious sell as many tickets as say... Suckerpunch, a movie with a dumb plot BUT thin attractive women? Has any movie with an overweight leading lady ever been a blockbuster?

Also when I see tabloids in the supermarket they are either about skinny women who are having a mental breakdown or how impossibly fat an actress has gotten. I think it's fair to say mostly women buy those tabloids. Those tabloids poke fun of fat women and look down on very skinny women and mock their drug problems and such. Seems to me that this means most women want to be thin and not skinny or fat. Just healthy.

Also it's unfair to say that a slender girl will get hurt if you toss her around. Aren't most athletes thin? You think their will be less injuries in a soccer game of all 200 lb girls? Less then a a game between 120 lb girls? I wouldn't think so. Just saying.

I agree... there is judgement and discrimination that goes both ways. A girl doesn't want to be called "skinny" or "rack of bones" anymore than a girl wants to be called "fat" or "tub of lard". Even in the forum, there are many threads about "skinny" versus "curvy" girls and the question of what do men prefer. Bashing the thin girls seems pretty culturally acceptable these days, even if it's all in wording. If you take the same thread and ask "do men prefer slender girls or chunky girls", the response might be a little different.

I am naturally thin, and at certain points during the years when I was performing (dance), I was probably a little smaller than I prefer. It was hard to keep weight on sometimes because I would just burn it off so quickly. Getting that whole "why don't you go eat a sandwich" scorn from some larger people was just as frustrating.

I've always been in favour of trying to keep to a healthy range of weight, depending on your frame and genetics. I don't subsist on salad and water, but I am careful about what I eat and I do work out and stay active. That just seems to work for me (professionally and personally). Nobody is advocating the 'eating disorder look' but the eye rolling because I choose to eat healthy seems to be really culturally acceptable these days, and I assume it's a backlash on the hollywood "pressures" to stay thin. That doesn't make it any better than the eye rolling when you see someone loading the chips and guacamole onto their plates either though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Well said.
Hollywood has a lot to take blame for, but I don't think this is one.
Lurker
0 likes
size isnt that important.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think everyone is entitled to their likes and dislikes, as long as they are not rude to another, I have dated/slept both skinny women and bigger women, my attraction towards women is not just her size,shape or color of their skin, I firmly believe and state that a person can never be unattractive by the why they are build, as a matter of fact I have seen and experienced some slim, beautiful women who became ugly really fast as soon as their true personality came to the surface, now my questions for guys who don't like big girls is : are you looking for conquests or a partner?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Orgasmic
I think everyone is entitled to their likes and dislikes, as long as they are not rude to another, I have dated/slept both skinny women and bigger women, my attraction towards women is not just her size,shape or color of their skin, I firmly believe and state that a person can never be unattractive by the why they are build, as a matter of fact I have seen and experienced some slim, beautiful women who became ugly really fast as soon as their true personality came to the surface, now my questions for guys who don't like big girls is : are you looking for conquests or a partner?

Well said.

Just want to add.
Big, Small, Short or Tall I love them all.
Lurker
0 likes
Surely it is the personality that counts (intelligent, witty and funny), and where there is a connection of the heart - the connection to the body will follow.
Lurker
0 likes
If you were to ask me my ideal, well I THINK I prefer petite, skinny, gamine, boyish-looking girls...

Latest girlfriend was a SOOOO PRETTY 5"5' little butterball with 36DD boobs who's (second) greatest pleasure was to have me read aloud novels to her in bed.... And she had the greatest legs!

If you love the person you love how she looks.... (And YOU TELL HER THAT!!!)

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Graham_X
I wouldn't describe myself as 'liking' bigger girls as a preference as I don't have a particular type. Personally, I find wit and intelligence come above issues about size. If I get to know someone, like them and find their conversation a turn on then I find I like their bodies as well as their body is part of them. Rather a big girl who can hold a conversation and make me laugh than a supermodel wannabe who is a brain dead moron.

Well spoken