strap on sex?

last reply
55 replies
11.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey girls I am a huge fan of strap on sex! Am I alone with this one? Do you just prefer tongues and fingers?
Lurker
0 likes
mmmm i love strap-on sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love strapon sex sometime more then tongue and fingers
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks Kimmy for your post! I love it to!
There's just something about it!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would think it depends on the mood of my girlfriend and I at the time. I do enjoy it but if it hot and heavy already I am not going to take a timeout unless she asks for it. and I wont want her to stop unless I asked for it. but sometime we plan it out so we use it. I mostly want to finger and tongue. the strap-on is added bonus
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
never tried it, would like to though!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
I like it all; strap on, fingers, tongue.. There is a time and place for everything...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love strap-on sex, to give or to receive.
Lurker
0 likes
I love vegetarian food and I also like meat but I don't understand the idea of shaping vegetable protein to imitate meat. It's one or the other for me.

Fingers and tongues with a girl

Cock with a man
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by lezzyjessicagurl
I would think it depends on the mood of my girlfriend and I at the time. I do enjoy it but if it hot and heavy already I am not going to take a timeout unless she asks for it. and I wont want her to stop unless I asked for it. but sometime we plan it out so we use it. I mostly want to finger and tongue. the strap-on is added bonus

We hatd the time out until she strapped it on. Then we found "feeldoe". It is a strapless that she can insert into her and then make love to me. It does take some practice, but that's fun too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love fingers, tongues, toys and strap-ons. I guess I just love sex. But as I have a preference for women over men (love men too) and as much as I love women, there is no way I will ever say a strap-on feels better than having the real thing in me. I may enjoy the entire act more with a woman using a strap-on because of the woman, but the feel of the real thing cant be duplicated. The softer more realistic Gel type are great, but still..........!

Does this makes any sense?
Lurker
0 likes
Definatly! A real cock feels so much better than a fake one, but that's just the cock itself... Its gotta be something to do with the warmth and the pulsing of the real penis.

I agree tho that sex with a woman is better, just the actual penis is better then a dildo.... Still love toys! Haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No i love it, obviously i love a real cock better but it mega turns me on. I just love sex with anything
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ShaniceHaughton85
No i love it, obviously i love a real cock better but it mega turns me on. I just love sex with anything

Totally agree!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
one of my fantasies is to have another female with me and my hubby but as he gets a bj I use a strap-on on her! or.... I am quite certain there are a few more possibilities.
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it is one of the few things i haven't done. i would loved to be fucked with a strap on and fuck someone with one as well.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do it all the time but sometimes nothing beats a good tongue.
Lurker
0 likes
Its nice for a change. Length matters, over thickness, for me. Receiving would be more fun but giving would also be a good idea.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sounds like fun to me!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by abygaleturner69
I like it all; strap on, fingers, tongue.. There is a time and place for everything...

I sooooo agree ... giggles

and while we r on the subject .. giggles

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hayley

I sooooo agree ... giggles

and while we r on the subject .. giggles

Oh my!!! Take me now!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by abygaleturner69

Oh my!!! Take me now!!

I wouldn't mind too. As long as its Hayley. Lol.
0 likes
To each his -or her- own, I say.

I'm not into this & my boyfriend isn't.. but hey, whatever someone likes: Happy adventures to you.

Lurker
0 likes
Not for me. I'm not a big fan of penetrative sex. A couple of fingers is absolutely fine for me. I much prefer a clitoral orgasm to vaginal. A cerebral orgasm is by far the best of all though.
Lurker
0 likes
I actually had a girl offer to fuck me with one, I declined at the time being so shy that I was but I do regret it. The idea is hot and honestly I wouldn't mind being the one wearing it either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never had, but would like to try smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
God yes! To give because of the power trip it takes you on and to receive, well girls always do it better!!! One day though, when I've found one, some poor bhoy is getting his back door smashed!! x
Try before you buy x
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lesbiannyc

I wouldn't mind too. As long as its Hayley. Lol.

Hayley? Sorry I won't do. ;) I have a strap on too!
Lurker
0 likes
Fucking love when a woman wants to have strapon sex and ride my ass! Makes me hard as a rock so I want to fuck even more!!! Totally agree with it