Taken their virginity

last reply
23 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
How many guys have you taken there virginity??? (That you know of) I say that because I confessed (now 15+ years later) to the girl I lost mine to in high school that she was my first. She had no idea.
my2cents
Lurker
0 likes
I'm lesbian now but when I used to go both ways, I knew of 3 definitely that lost their virginity to me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
None that I know of... But I'm with you, I didn't tell my first that he was and I never will haha.
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have only taken one and he told me the next day.
i love dirty nasty filthy steamy hot sex!
Lurker
0 likes
Lost mine and took hers on honeymoon....IT WAS GREAT!!

It was hard to wait after 18 months of "waiting" and some serious hand/oral foreplay, but that is something we both are proud of to this day. Sadly that marriage only lasted 5 1/2 years, but we remain friends to this day four decades later.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Took my husband's virginity...he was saving it for marriage...he didn't make it. We're still happily married though!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've taken 3 virgin guys. Been quite some time though since the last one. maybe 30 years. hahaha
Lurker
0 likes
Still am one. Hahaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been with lots of guys even in my early years. Some were very unskilled so who knows.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Five that i know of - so far!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I took one {I think }my first time to it was pretty pitiful
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I was 18 the first time I had sex with a virgin girl - I'd had sex twice before. I felt her virginity skin split under the pressure of my cock and she screamed out in pain. But then it all turned out well she enjoyed our fuckin and we were together for almost a year afterwards.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only one i took hers she took mine , i also took my wife anal cherry they are my only to titles i have taken so far
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
None that I know of for sure.
Clever Gem
0 likes
One, he was lovely, I still speak to him today. He really cherished me for a long time, but alas, I just did not feel quite the same.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've fucked two virgins. One when I was 16, he was removed by admin and one younger guy a couple months ago.
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by sexysamantha69
I've fucked two virgins. One when I was 16, he was removed by admin and one younger guy a couple months ago.

Careful, this is against site guidelines as it's under age.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i know this is in ask the girls but oh well smile Recently lost mine and took my girlfriend's a couple of weeks ago. Been together over 18 months so far :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've taken 2 -- and it's not something I enjoy. I much prefer a man with some experience under his belt.

The one who took mine still doesn't know it.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Four that I know of.
I've only "lost" my virginity once though..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
3 girls to me I got to admit not so exciting because they want it nice and slow when I'm used to hard and fast
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One smile
0 likes
The 2 ppl I've been with we're both vigins before me