Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boobs vs Ass Which in your opinion is better?

last reply
108 replies
13.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hello allbiggrin I was just wondering what you think is better. I know everyone has their own opinion, so state yours and maybe an explanation?(:
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Tough choice but ass most surly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First off. Welcome to lush,and i hope you enjoy it here. As far as you question. I would have to say as far as me.
A girls boobs are a sweet thing and i love to get her nipples hard. May i go a bit further and say hips and not just ass.
If that is the case for me it's hips/ass in my opinion. I just get drawn to them when she moves. Plus eventually that is exactly where we hope to get too.
Lurker
0 likes
Im going so say boobs wins over ass by a little margin, of course I am a fan of a nice ass too. I also find the torso part of a woman sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is this a cage fight or something?

In that case I'll go with ass. An ass has more weapons!
Lurker
0 likes
I guess I'm kinda of a ass guy myself, weather it's giving my wife a back rub and then lower to her bottom or if I'm starting at her beautiful feet and working my way up her legs. Something about her ass that really turns me on.
Lurker
0 likes
Since I am posting in ask the guys I am assuming it is about my personal bi-esque opinion of women not men so I would say ass, however, my straight opinion about men is I like I nice ass but I really love toned pecs.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Both but if I must choose, a nice round ass can not be beaten well....
Lurker
0 likes
Lol. Depends. A nice firm ass can be fun watching walking away. But boobs are nice too. I guess I would say ass when it comes to smacking ass cheeks boobs when it comes to boob sex or licking and sucking on nipples.
Lurker
0 likes
Although not researched, I believe there are more songs about booty than tits for a reason.

Bootay for me pwease!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Boobs for me!
Lurker
0 likes
As far as you question. I would have to say as far as me. A girls boobs are a sweet thing and i love to get her nipples hard with my tongue
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You are all so right.....it is a heck of a choice to make....But a well shaped bum is my choice.....such a pleasure to watch and so fine to touch.
Lurker
0 likes
That's like asking, "Which do you prefer? Twenties, or fifties?"
Lurker
0 likes
bOObs, bOObs, and more bOObs, with some tits and knockers on occasion for variety.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Without question there is nothing I like more than a nice ass. I have always been a legs and ass man. Boobs are nice though, I don't like them too big but firm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
bum.........no wait.....boobs.........no wait,,,bum.......yes bum...I think.....Ohh decisions decisions....ok both
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
both, but I prefer a ruond ass
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Can boobs clench down when you fuck them? No, no they can't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a bum kinda gal, I like a nice ass.

My BF is neither ass or tits.. He's legs! He's shit out of luck with me then. Hah!
Miss Mimi.
xx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MissyLuvsYa
Is this a cage fight or something?

In that case I'll go with ass. An ass has more weapons!

What do you mean by that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've always preferred a nice butt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing like a nice firm ass on a woman, especially fun if she knows how to use it! javascript:insertsmiley('%20','/forum/images/emoticons/bates.gif')
Any idiot can destroy, it takes a special person to create, inspire others, & enhance life to its fullest.
Lurker
0 likes
i love a good ass. the round pert butt. it is a thing of beauty. i like tits too but an ass does it for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I am totally an ass guy. I mean don't get me wrong boobs are great and all, but nothing beats a nice ass. You can squeeze it, you can slap it and hey it is a pretty crucial part of a lap dance.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Gee, Im going to have to sit on the fence with this one. I like both, a lot...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Both

An ass has to be just the right size. The same with boobs. If the ass is too small it does nothing for me, So I gotta go to the boobs then. But if the boobs are too small I gotta go for the ass. Love them both
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm an ass man....need I say more?