problems with Chat

last reply
15 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are there any moderators/administrators awake? At approximately 1:25 AM all attempts to post pictures in the chat rooms resulted in a warning “Image has been blocked as potential malware”.

Has the spam filter become self aware?
Matriarch
0 likes
For all tech enquiries / site issues, please use the http://www.lushstories.com/contact-us.aspx "Help" link in the header, it goes directly to our programming HQ.

We have started testing a system after several issues with images being hotlinked to member's profiles / chat rooms, which are hosted on sites known to be dirty (malware / viruses etc).

I have made our programmer aware.
Lurker
0 likes
I have sent two messages off to your help desk reguarding this. Thank You!

"Image has been blocked as potential malware"

Vincent
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I cant post images on my blog either...I sent an email to Gav a little while ago...
Matriarch
0 likes
Our site was flagged earlier today because someone had hotlinked an image from a "bad" site, which was riddled with malware and flagged as a nasty.

We want to block as many of those sites as we can, and the safest way to do that is using google's own blacklist.

It sounds like there may be a few issues that need ironing out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Question : why we can not write stories in other languages than English ? i need answers .
Classified
0 likes
It is so frustrating, hammer, crack, nut?
The whole picture posting thing is messed up.iTobT3g9zRyCjMNX
Copy and paste even from existing Lush posts, we all do that, NO not now.gyWPJwnl531wWTFm

If it is malware we had better close the whole site down.
We are all infected and spreading a new disease.
The pics make this site, and set it apart from others
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Our site was flagged earlier today because someone had hotlinked an image from a "bad" site, which was riddled with malware and flagged as a nasty.

We want to block as many of those sites as we can, and the safest way to do that is using google's own blacklist.

It sounds like there may be a few issues that need ironing out.

What's a hotlink, please? Is it like Photobucket?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you for the update.
Trust your programmers will solve it as they always seem to do. Geniuses one an all.

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

What's a hotlink, please? Is it like Photobucket?

Pretty much
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by easy_rider75

Pretty much

Ta.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Code Monkey
0 likes
Sorry folks, my fault. This should be working again now.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
thanks Gav!

Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by bibilife
Question : why we can not write stories in other languages than English ? i need answers .

That's off topic for this thread but since I'm up and running I'll answer it.

This site is a story site for erotica written in English.
If you want a sexstory site for another language I suggest that you use google to find it.

If you would like to write in Spanish lush have a sister site: http://www.historiaslush.com/

/cat
Lurker
0 likes
I actually think that is good, a mild inconvenience but at least the proper filters work? Better than giving people full blown computer aids from dirty pictures.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
great work Lush team keep it up ..fantastic

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇