pantie fetish

last reply
14 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so i have a pantie fettish! not i like to wear panties but i love seeing them on girls and some times im more turned on seeing a girl in her panties then i would be seeing her naked. im curious to know if there are any girls here who like guys who have a pantie fettish? if so would love to get to know you and chat about your panties smile lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
panty

carry on...
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
lingere is fun for everyone i love teasing a guy with sexi panties and bras!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i apologize for the wrong grammar lol. long day. but i do enjoy your pic there smile

do you like teasing with your panties if you know it turns a guy on alot?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by hardalltime
so i have a pantie fettish! not i like to wear panties but i love seeing them on girls and some times im more turned on seeing a girl in her panties then i would be seeing her naked. im curious to know if there are any girls here who like guys who have a pantie fettish? if so would love to get to know you and chat about your panties smile lol

Congratulations, you're straight male.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Congratulations, you're straight male.

LOL wouldn't you say some straight men care more about whats under the panties than the panties themselves? people with panty fetishes like lingere and panties and the stuff girls do with and in them.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by nextdoorgirl

LOL wouldn't you say some straight men care more about whats under the panties than the panties themselves? people with panty fetishes like lingere and panties and the stuff girls do with and in them.

Yeah I suppose... I imagine the panties eventually come off... Unless he cuts a hole in them or something. Or when it's time to cum does she take them off then he jerks off with them instead of fucking her? Then I guess that WOULD set him apart from every other man.
Lurker
0 likes
lol yes it certainly would there would probably need to be another letter in the LGBTQ acronym to accomdate that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hardalltime
i apologize for the wrong grammar lol. long day. but i do enjoy your pic there smile

do you like teasing with your panties if you know it turns a guy on alot?

its quite alright, im just a bitch sometimes...

and yes...yes i do
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Yeah I suppose... I imagine the panties eventually come off... Unless he cuts a hole in them or something. Or when it's time to cum does she take them off then he jerks off with them instead of fucking her? Then I guess that WOULD set him apart from every other man.

i like to have her keep her panties on most of the time and just pull them to the side, makes plenty of room to slide in and i usealy prefer to cum in her lol. unless im alone and masterbaiting then id jerk off to panties and cum on them lol i know im a little weird, just something about panties really turns me on
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by hardalltime

i like to have her keep her panties on most of the time and just pull them to the side, makes plenty of room to slide in and i usealy prefer to cum in her lol. unless im alone and masterbaiting then id jerk off to panties and cum on them lol i know im a little weird, just something about panties really turns me on

I see... Now I see clearly. It's not weird. You like freaking panties. Fetishes are fetishes. Dude... Are you ever tempted to like, go down the panty aisle at walmart? Like they must have a big one. Would that be fun like how going to a strip club would be fun for me? Or does the packaging ruin it? Or like the grandma panties mixed in there, does that fuck it up? Like if you go to a strip club and there are like 3 girls dancing and two of them are fine as fuck but the one in the middle is like a 70 year old lady strutting her stuff? Is it like that? I need to know this shit.

On a side note. I'm going fishing tomorrow so I bought a book to brush up on my skills. It's called How to master baiting.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I see... Now I see clearly. It's not weird. You like freaking panties. Fetishes are fetishes. Dude... Are you ever tempted to like, go down the panty aisle at walmart? Like they must have a big one. Would that be fun like how going to a strip club would be fun for me? Or does the packaging ruin it? Or like the grandma panties mixed in there, does that fuck it up? Like if you go to a strip club and there are like 3 girls dancing and two of them are fine as fuck but the one in the middle is like a 70 year old lady strutting her stuff? Is it like that? I need to know this shit.

On a side note. I'm going fishing tomorrow so I bought a book to brush up on my skills. It's called How to master baiting.

One of my mates actually uses an old pair of his wife's big knickers when he unhooks the fish! Seriously. Most people just use an old towel, I use gloves, and he uses knickers. He's a master baiter too.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Congratulations, you're [a] straight male.

LOL. A pantie fetish doesn't seem like a big deal, to me. You probably buy your girlfriends some nice lingerie. My question is this: do you have your partner wear panties while you fuck or give her oral? That might get in the way, me thinks. And you masturbate to a Victoria's Secret catalog?

What kinds of panties tickle your fancy?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Panties are hot
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by meg816

LOL. A pantie fetish doesn't seem like a big deal, to me. You probably buy your girlfriends some nice lingerie. My question is this: do you have your partner wear panties while you fuck or give her oral? That might get in the way, me thinks. And you masturbate to a Victoria's Secret catalog?

What kinds of panties tickle your fancy?

Yes, I like nothing better than fingering my g/f through her panties, kissing her hot wet pussy through her panties then easing the leg of her panties to one side to give her a good fucking.

Cotton knickers really 'tickle my fancy' as you so nicely put it. I hate to admit it but I am addicted to schoolgirl knickers, especially navy blue followed closely by bottle green, maroon and black.

I can't even begin to describe just how erotic I find the thick cotton and ribbed legs and I love to come on them every chance I get (which is quite often as my g/f loves to wear them for me).