Sex in a pool or jacuzzi

last reply
22 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
who likes to have sex in a pool or jacuzzi ?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I've done it in a pool... to be honest I don't really have a desire to do it again. The water doesn't allow you to naturally lube properly so it felt like this hard rubber dick stabbing me.. lol.. not that comfortable - I was kind of sore afterwards.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The reality of any kind of extra water & sexual penetration kinda tromps all over the fantasy of it. Especially rivers, streams, lakes, waterfalls. Blech
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
on the bed..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
The reality of any kind of extra water & sexual penetration kinda tromps all over the fantasy of it. Especially rivers, streams, lakes, waterfalls. Blech

really..? i like it! count me in smile
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
hey littlemiss

have you had the experience or enjoyment before in water or you want to try it smile
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I love having sex in a jacuzzi but the last time my lady had some issues afterward. I can see why some women don't think its all that wonderful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Testpilot911
hey littlemiss

have you had the experience or enjoyment before in water or you want to try it smile

for sure an experience ive already enjoyed and would love to again in fact. my new apartment complex has a great pool and hot tub ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I've done it in a pool... to be honest I don't really have a desire to do it again. The water doesn't allow you to naturally lube properly so it felt like this hard rubber dick stabbing me.. lol.. not that comfortable - I was kind of sore afterwards.

WOW! I finally found something I disagree with DD on, HAHA!!

I love sex in a pool or jacuzzi. Although I think it is more about the freedom and excitement.

But I do agree that lubrication can be an issue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this is on the gals section, but I wanted to give my input, from a man anyway.

When I went on a cruise to the Bahamas one time, my partner (at the time) and I found our way to the indoor pool and we were the only ones there. With the thought of being alone in there, urges got the better of us and we had sex in the pool.

I would never do it again however. It felt like I was thrusting my erection into a dry socket of sandpaper. It was not that she was not aroused, she was, very much so, but the lack of her lubrication made it highly difficult.

Now maybe it was because the pool was filled with the salt water from the ocean, and that had an effect of drying her out a bit, but it ruined the moment for me, and since I remember that, having sex in a pool again does not appeal to me.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by SensualDesires83

I would never do it again however. It felt like I was thrusting my erection into a dry socket of sandpaper. It was not that she was not aroused, she was, very much so, but the lack of her lubrication made it highly difficult.

Now maybe it was because the pool was filled with the salt water from the ocean, and that had an effect of drying her out a bit, but it ruined the moment for me, and since I remember that, having sex in a pool again does not appeal to me.

Nope, I was in a chlorinated pool - it was the same effect. I'm naturally a very juicy girl when turned on, so this was a weird sensation for me as well.
Lurker
0 likes
I posted something about masturbating in the shower when the water just washes away any lubrication. Ive never had sex in a pool or anything but i cant imagine i will be that comfortable. Id much prefer in the shallows of a beach so the water can just wash over you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never tried pool or even jacuzzi, but i think i'll prefer jacuzzi. hehehe
Hugs and Kisses,

Lurker
0 likes
Can't stand it. It's sexy for the risque' part when you are in some community/hotel pool or hot tub, but the water gets rid of all the lubrication. I'd rather just get out and do it on the deck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agree with K Lisa out of the water on the deck
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now if you are with your girlfriend and she is on the edge of the pool with legs wrapped....oh You guys all know about this I do not need to spell it out.

But I am with DD if you are with a man and he is penetration you with reduced self lubrication it can be not so much fun. But I always thought if was the Chlorine not the Salt Water.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I'm allergic to chlorine, and after having had to clean sand from places I don't want it, I have to admit I'm not really interested.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Neither hold any appeal to me
The Linebacker
0 likes
I have done it. No real desire to do it there again. Maybe a good place to get in the mood, but get out and go somewhere more comfortable. I'm sure all that chlorine is not good for those feminine places or rear if you do the rectum rooter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Did it once did not like it worst than in a car
Lurker
0 likes
I've never done it but I would love to try
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to agree with most of the women here, I've never had sex in a pool or jacuzzi, but i have done it in a lake on two separate occasions. Both times resulting in the same thing, that all all my natural lube was washed away and the experience was uncomfortable, and failed to get me off.