Kate Middleton Naked

last reply
65 replies
11.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What do you all think of the french publishing topless shots of Kate?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have two thoughts. Disgusted at the photographer and sad for kate.

But i can't help thinking she shouldn't have taken her top off in the first place. While she should have every right to do so when in private grounds, as one of the most famous people on the planet, she unfortunately loses this right to privacy and i feel she was a bit naiive to take her top off when outside.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I simply don't understand why she should lose her right to privacy. Naive she may be but naivety is no sin whereas the taking of pictures and then publishing them is just plain graceless. The public should refuse to buy the rags that carry such pictures but, as we all know, far too many people will want to see them. Now, I like a nude woman as much as the next lesbian does (lol) but I prefer my pictures to be of volunteers rather than victims.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by monica3
I simply don't understand why she should lose her right to privacy. Naive she may be but naivety is no sin whereas the taking of pictures and then publishing them is just plain graceless. The public should refuse to buy the rags that carry such pictures but, as we all know, far too many people will want to see them. Now, I like a nude woman as much as the next lesbian does (lol) but I prefer my pictures to be of volunteers rather than victims.

THATS why she loses her right to privacy.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I admit it. I do want to see them...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red

LOL, me too Milik
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by scooter

LOL, me too Milik

Well they are Royal tits! I mean how often does a guy get a look at really nice tits on a real honest to god princess!

Yeah I know. I'm an American, what did you expect?
Story Verifier
0 likes
Googe Images - search 'kate middleton topless', poor res, but they are there. Personally, I'd rather see her sister Pippa naked than Kate (yeah, there are a few shots of her if you search, too.).
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by TheGulfCoaster
Googe Images - search 'kate middleton topless', poor res, but they are there. Personally, I'd rather see her sister Pippa naked than Kate (yeah, there are a few shots of her if you search, too.).

I will later. Tits arn't what I'm thinking of right now
Sophisticate
0 likes
Quote by Oldfaithful
i have two thoughts. Disgusted at the photographer and sad for kate.

But i can't help thinking she shouldn't have taken her top off in the first place. While she should have every right to do so when in private grounds, as one of the most famous people on the planet, she unfortunately loses this right to privacy and i feel she was a bit naiive to take her top off when outside.

I agree. She was naive to think that this could not happen, especially with the history of the paparazzi with Diana. She would have to concede that relinquishing the privacy of an unknown citizen was part of the deal in marrying into the royal family. A hard way to learn this lesson. Perhaps she was not thinking about it at the time, being in France, where women going topless to sunbathe is common.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's inevitable that sooner or later, some sort of 'undesirable' pics of such a high profile couple will appear in the press somewhere in the world. In two or three days anyone who is so inclined will have looked at the pictures, and moved on. In my opinion the most naive thing is to sue the publication in question. This will only gain even more press interest, thus pro-longing the whole episode. Typical and ongoing stupidity of the royal press advisors in this country.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She has nice nipples
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Who is this woman again, and why are her exposed breasts and nipples of great concern?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my tits are bigger
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well at least it will take the heat off of Harry!! HAHA
Lurker
0 likes
What I don't get, is why everybody cares. In my life, I've never understood the obsession with celebrities. Just because I don't think a rich, famous, noble and/or royal individual should get paid as much as they do, does not mean they should lose their rights to privacy. Many rich people (and nobility/royalty) have committed a lot of crimes in order to get that rich, and maybe they should lose some of their rights and freedoms because of that, but in general, I think the right to privacy should be much more resilient.
Lurker
0 likes
They aren't flattering pictures. it's more ..eh than WOW.
And I thought prince Phillips.. "prince Phillip" took the heat off Harry. Now Phillips off the hook.
Expect the queen next lol
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by juicyjaneuk
my tits are bigger

And to be fair, I'd like to see yours as well
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Garza
They aren't flattering pictures. it's more ..eh than WOW.
And I thought prince Phillips.. "prince Phillip" took the heat off Harry. Now Phillips off the hook.
Expect the queen next lol

I would challenge anyone to find a pic of the exposed breasts of 'Her Majesty' anywhere! She's a pro!
Lurker
0 likes
I guess it time for me to wade in on this "hot" topic
yes she should have privacy that said more caution please
and last I agree with Milik
JuicyJane please honor us with a picture
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
These royals like taking their kit off don't they
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by principessa

I agree. She was naive to think that this could not happen, especially with the history of the paparazzi with Diana. She would have to concede that relinquishing the privacy of an unknown citizen was part of the deal in marrying into the royal family. A hard way to learn this lesson. Perhaps she was not thinking about it at the time, being in France, where women going topless to sunbathe is common.

Agree, well said.

I don't mean to stir bad blood here... Just my humble opinion, my apology if I offend someone's thoughts or beliefs.

Boobs pics... Who cares! I have not seen the pics. I'm assuming and hope she was not naked.

She's a lovely woman with such a natural and classic beauty, but...
They want it all and yes, how naive. It's not a big price to pay for what she now has. I personally don't find this event as bad as their wedding. I believe, if they would have said that their wedding was going to be scaled down a bit in lieu of the recent economic situations. They would have been the most loved couple ever.

I don't know if a lawsuit will be brought up, but it would only give more exposure. These magazines include lawsuits in their budget. In this case a fine of @ 35000 Euros, and probably some jail time.

Not in touch with the reality at all. A gargantuan wedding while peoples are loosing their jobs, homes and families and topless in the open when everything can be recorded.

Rule number one for famous peoples: if is questionable... Do not call, write or be present if you do not want to answer.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kate Middleton has boobs? Good for her.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
My thoughts - it's a reflection on us as a society (perhaps as a species) that we want to see Kate's body. We're interested in what other people look like naked - particularly young, attractive women. In a world of long-lenses and demand, the only way to prevent pictures like this is to keep your clothes on. It's too late now, the Royals should just let it go. Kate's done nothing wrong, and she's certainly not got anything to be ashamed about.

I found myself in a similar situation once. I was on a walk out in the countryside with my BF. It was a sunny day and I was wearing a pair of shorts and little top - so had a fair bit of skin on show. I'd noticed that there was a guy taking pictures but I hadn't realised what of... BF had. It was near a trig-point and BF marched up to the guy and said "Excuse me mate, why are you taking pictures of my girlfriend?" The guy looked like he was going to shit himself - and I wasn't surprised. I'd never seen BF like that - it was like he had inflated with barely-contained rage. I really thought BF was going to attack him. "Show me the pictures." The guy showed them to BF. I didn't see them, but BF said the last 15 pictures were of me. The guy tried to stand-up for himself saying that it was public access land and I wasn't underage. BF ignored him. "I think it'd be in both our interests if you just deleted them." The guy obviously agreed - not just delete, BF made him do a full format and then fill the memory card with fresh pictures... just to be sure.

"What would you have done if he hadn't deleted the pictures?" I asked, as we watched the guy leave.
"I would have taken them off him." I've never swooned in my life - but came pretty close then....
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by juicyjaneuk
my tits are bigger

Quite obviously ... I think Kate is a size 0.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red

Me too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by monica3
I simply don't understand why she should lose her right to privacy.

The answer, quite simply, is the almighty dollar.
Lots of people would pay good money to see the beautiful young duchess topless and for that very reason, lots of photographers will do whatever they have to do to get the pics
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by juicyjaneuk
my tits are bigger

you are damn right...and i think much more beautiful than her tits....
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by swollen
It's inevitable that sooner or later, some sort of 'undesirable' pics of such a high profile couple will appear in the press somewhere in the world. In two or three days anyone who is so inclined will have looked at the pictures, and moved on. In my opinion the most naive thing is to sue the publication in question. This will only gain even more press interest, thus pro-longing the whole episode. Typical and ongoing stupidity of the royal press advisors in this country.

I believe the royal family is suing to prevent them from being published further - if they happen to win the suit, the magazines that publish that sort of thing will think twice about doing it again. If there is a financial penalty that is heavy enough, it might prevent them from ever publishing shots like that again. With the internet and search engines like Google images, I can't see how those magazines can even survive in this day and age.