Login

What's your favorite sex toy?

last reply
12 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
My lovers birthday is coming up and lush friends I need some advice.
I love to give naughty presents...what if any recommendations do you have?
She has been hinting at a big dildo, but don't know what kind to get her.
Lurker
0 likes
my favourite sex toy is my friends husbands big cock,,,,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have 2 stories about our favorite sex toy. Please read them for complete, wet details. It is the N'Joy Pure Wand. Amazing G and P spot toy!! A little pricey, but well, well worth it! Endless hours of squirting fun!

Video of Pure Wand being used: Video of Pure Wand making a girl squirt
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From my experience only female sex toys work. Male ones I have bought fall to bits or are actually painfull to use and the manufacturers don't respond if you complain here is a copy of a letter I sent to one retailer who has yet to respond. smile

To
I returned a product to you and left a letter detailing my complaint but so far you have not responded. Herewith below is a copy of the letter I left with your employee at the Galerie Fenxi branch. I have also added one sentence regarding female sex organ size which I feel is very relevant.

Erotic City 1/7/12
To whom it may concern.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am returning a product I purchased at your Vysocany store in the shopping centre some months ago. I am not asking for my money back I am complaining about the product. I tried it once and then never again and was going to throw it away but I have changed my mind and feel you should get some honest feedback about the goods you sell despite – the personal nature of them and a perhaps understandable reluctance to complain by customers.

This is called Wet Dreams and may I say Tortured Nightmare would be a more appropriate name. I do not boast about my endowment. I am below medium height and of a slim build and have never measured my penis but remember that women's sex organs can accommodate a wide range of penis size. However this device is painful to use even if using lubrication. It does in no way (to quote the overblown advertising on the side) ''feel like the orgamsmic convultions of a real woman's pussy'' I would have written to the manufacturers but they neglected to put their details on the product's box no doubt to discourage letters such as mine to yourselves.

I plan on leaving the item at the above shop with this letter and await your response with interest.

Yours faithfully,

Jack
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by biwifey69
my favourite sex toy is my friends husbands big cock,,,,

too funny!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42
From my experience only female sex toys work. Male ones I have bought fall to bits or are actually painfull to use and the manufacturers don't respond if you complain here is a copy of a letter I sent to one retailer who has yet to respond. smile

To
I returned a product to you and left a letter detailing my complaint but so far you have not responded. Herewith below is a copy of the letter I left with your employee at the Galerie Fenxi branch. I have also added one sentence regarding female sex organ size which I feel is very relevant.

Erotic City 1/7/12
To whom it may concern.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am returning a product I purchased at your Vysocany store in the shopping centre some months ago. I am not asking for my money back I am complaining about the product. I tried it once and then never again and was going to throw it away but I have changed my mind and feel you should get some honest feedback about the goods you sell despite – the personal nature of them and a perhaps understandable reluctance to complain by customers.

This is called Wet Dreams and may I say Tortured Nightmare would be a more appropriate name. I do not boast about my endowment. I am below medium height and of a slim build and have never measured my penis but remember that women's sex organs can accommodate a wide range of penis size. However this device is painful to use even if using lubrication. It does in no way (to quote the overblown advertising on the side) ''feel like the orgamsmic convultions of a real woman's pussy'' I would have written to the manufacturers but they neglected to put their details on the product's box no doubt to discourage letters such as mine to yourselves.

I plan on leaving the item at the above shop with this letter and await your response with interest.

Yours faithfully,

Jack

Oh god this was funny, and in no way to to hi jack the thread, I do have to share this Jack, it reminded me of your letter. I laughed so hard at the following I was crying. I love detailed customer feedback, it's only right.

Customer Feedback- Veet for men hair removal gel
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Oh god this was funny, and in no way to to hi jack the thread, I do have to share this Jack, it reminded me of your letter. I laughed so hard at the following I was crying. I loved detailed customer feedback, it's only right.

Customer Feedback- Veet for men hair removal gel

Loved it and am flattered at the comparison.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TandT
I have 2 stories about our favorite sex toy. Please read them for complete, wet details. It is the N'Joy Pure Wand. Amazing G and P spot toy!! A little pricey, but well, well worth it! Endless hours of squirting fun!

Video of Pure Wand being used: Video of Pure Wand making a girl squirt

I bet that would be great for the guys too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lelo Soraya

Best Vibe Ever!!

Clever Gem
0 likes
it's pretty expensive, but it is good quality!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
it's pretty expensive, but it is good quality!

hahahaha!
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Lelo Soraya

Best Vibe Ever!!

+1. It's simply the best.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow, so many but right now it's hands down my Lelo Vibe - toe-curling, heart-pounding, full body rocking orgasms every single time! I'm seriously addicted to it