Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If a man that you find attractive whispered "Lets Fuck" would you?

last reply
68 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmm if that man was MY man, then YES!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
no. I'd suddenly be creeped out. Like, that's all he said? "Let's fuck" in a furtive, whispered tone? I'd be reaching for my pepper spray, just in case.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
No. I'd give him a swift kick in the nuts.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I think I might have sent him the wrong signals! ;)
Detention Seeker
0 likes
If I fancied him then possibly
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Not really my style.

But I know men and women who have demanded it, and its been just their thing - same wavelength.

If I knew or guessed the woman's style, and the mood/conditions were good, I might try it!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
baby sasquatch jumbo dog face in the banana field?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I would have to consider the circumstances but if I was crazy horny - Absolutely.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Like, that's all he said? "Let's fuck" in a furtive, whispered tone? I'd be reaching for my pepper spray, just in case.

What ladyX is trying to say is that you gotta walk up to the chick from behind. Place your hand on her hip tightly, grip her hair, pull her head back, lean in and whisper firmly. "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you like the little slut that you are."

The fingers loosen, the pepper spray drops... The panties too.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

What ladyX is trying to say is that you gotta walk up to the chick from behind. Place your hand on her hip tightly, grip her hair, pull her head back, lean in and say whisper firmly. "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you like the little slut that you are."

The fingers loosen, the pepper spray drops... The panties too.

Are you wearing one of those creepy lucha libre masks from the pics on your page when you do this? I wonder if the quote itself will make it into the sex-offender public records, or if the offense code is all we'll get.

But I get it. I know how pepper spray so ruins the mood....
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Puts on my serious hat. if it was someone i knew and i was sending him signals, yes, perhaps. if it was someone i was acquainted with, or a stranger, the best he could expect was a 'fuck off, perv' depending on the circumstances. more then likely he'd get worse, once again, circumstantial - we're talking real world here, not lush slutty fantasy kitten world. give me a good enough reason and i will fuck you up. you have been warned. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Are you wearing one of those creepy lucha libre masks from the pics on your page when you do this?

Si. Soy el luchador "El Culo Bandito"!

I wonder if the quote itself will make it into the sex-offender public records, or if the offense code is all we'll get.

Sex-offender public record/ladyX's anal sex from Jack fantasy diary.

Potato/pah-tah-to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it was a complete stranger, even I would run. But if it is someone that I know in addition to being attractive, I probably would. Oh hell you know I have!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If he was a total stranger, Id kick him in the stones, take his wallet and buy a round for the bar!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
If he was a total stranger, Id kick him in the stones, take his wallet and buy a round for the bar!!!

lol I would love to see that actually happen in a bar. It would be hilarious.u7ZSNzn4zkp4n9Bn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm if it was the man I'm thinking about...then possibly.... but I think I would have to consider everything first.

But then again if he had to growl kinkily into my ear and then say "Let's fuck" whilst biting me ear... It'd said me over the edge and I would do so, and very well might I add! ;)

Think it depends on sexual pleasures! :L haahha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If a *woman* whispered that i would, yes. I'd go down on her in a phone booth.
Lurker
0 likes
if a man whispered that in my ear I would be high tailing it in the opposite direction!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
standard responce "not tonight josephine"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A lot if's here ........my first thought would be "Dont you ever talk to me like that" und would call him a pig .....or something other then a man. If it was my husband .......OOOOOOOOO hell yes ....lol....altho i dont like thought of some one walking up and saying lets fuck, even my husband .....i dont want to hear that from any one ,, I to be made love too.... and the lets fuck would never have to be said. Und yes ...im not the most fathful mate that any of my relationships have ever had ...i still dont want to hear...........lets fuck...........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Theres one certain man from work that if he whispered lets fuck I surely would...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If i had complete attraction...then yeah, we would find a place and get after it. I've always had a fantasy of fucking a stranger, that would be my opportunity.
Lurker
0 likes
Cool, Interesting points of viewsmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It takes a certain kind of guy to pull that one off with a total stranger
I've only met one who could
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If i thought he was attractive, I would respond with when and where. I do not believe in missing the opportunity to experience a new fuck stick
Lurker
0 likes
If it was someone I wanted to fuck
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it depends on if i want him or not smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends. For instance, if me and some guy were eye-fucking at a club and he came over and said that I'd be totally on board (if that's what I wanted), but if some random guy just came up to me and propositioned me like that I'd probably knee him in the groin.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Hmm if that man was MY man, then YES!

Can you imagine how hot a guy Belle must have. If he whispered in MY ear that magic tune, I am sure I would accept, providing Belle would join in and not scratch my eyes out for just thinking what I am thinking.