Gay Men

last reply
15 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why is it that I see many wonen on this site that freely admit that they are llesbians BUT not one guy thhat admits to being gay?
Lurker
0 likes
You asked this same question yesterday, and were mistaken....
http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst28709_Gay39s-and-Lesbians.aspx

And here is what I posted there too...
Quote by JohnC
I have seen some. I also believe that a good many of the "lesbians" here are guys anyways (and yes many gals believe that too). But I also believe that Haineko is correct, it is "cool" to be a Lesbian... fashionable if I may say so. I believe that not only are some of the lesbians are NOT gals at all, but those that ARE are not all "truly" lesbian either. Remember this is also a fantasy site/form so people can create accounts to get what they want out of it.

But for being a member that long, it is amazing that you have not found one singe guy that has admitted to being gay.... I have been here a short amount of time and seen several (actually quite a hand full, and some post in the forums openly). And I am sure a member search could net quite a few.

I do think however that bisexual men are far more common here than outright gay ones.

I hope this helps.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry, I did not think yesterdays post went through
Lurker
0 likes
No worries. smile
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I had a gay thought once about Dick Butkus, he was a tight-end, and I...

Lurker
0 likes
I haven't ever searched for it, but I can honestly say I've never noticed any gay guys here since I originally joined June 2 last year. Whenever I reply to a post on the forums etc I always check their profile. I've seen plenty to bi and bi-curious guys though.

It would depend on which parts of the sites you frequent.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I haven't ever searched for it, but I can honestly say I've never noticed any gay guys here since I originally joined June 2 last year. Whenever I reply to a post on the forums etc I always check their profile. I've seen plenty to bi and bi-curious guys though.

It would depend on which parts of the sites you frequent.

That might be, but I don't hang out in any "gay" sections. ;) Pretty much the same places as you do and I had a gay guy comment "Fuck" me on one of the fuck/pass threads. LOL And I profile surf and have seen a few. But yes, bi tends to be a lot more common on the open forums. And honestly there seems to be quite a lot of them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beckey
Why is it that I see many wonen on this site that freely admit that they are llesbians BUT not one guy thhat admits to being gay?

I'm not gay...so I can't admit I am...but I do readily admit that I'm bi
Lurker
0 likes
I am bi and have sex with more men than women so yes, there is a lot of gay in me but not totally gay. Close
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not gay.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am bi so I can say as belowsmile

Quote by mranonymous7

I'm not gay...so I can't admit I am...but I do readily admit that I'm bi

And I see many men here at Lush admit they are bisexual.
Maybe there arent many gays here.
Lurker
0 likes
I think there are men here who are proudly gay. However, to address your basic point I think that even here on a supposedly fully tolerant sex play site there is at least a touch of intolerance; lesbians are hot, sort of applauded, while gay men are looked down on - second citizens. Even here. The way of things, I'm afraid.
Clumeleon
0 likes
A quick search showed that there are 466 members who are 'Male' and list their orientation as 'Gay'.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I am 100% straight but that does not hold me back from having close friend relationships with men that are gay or bi. I think that the overwhelming majority of Lushstories members are very open-minded, tolerant, and very accepting. As a story mod, I do verify gay and bi male stories and have given RR's to stories in those categories.

I do hope any gay and bi guys feel 100% welcome and comfortable here and can make a home on Lushstories. We're proud to have you.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've been married for 28 years, but I love to suck cock and my wife pegs me at least once a week. I still love women, but I guess that makes me a little gay...and I am okay with that.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Beckey

I have had the occasional gay guy contact me about my pictures Beckey so they do exist here - though as you say, few and far between.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Girls often freely admit experimenting with other girls in their late teens/early twenties. It is socially acceptable. I honestly have never been with another guy, but if I had been, I wouldn't freely admit it.