last reply
29 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Good afternoon gents.

I'm doing a little research for my next story and was wondering if you would be so kind as to help a girl out.
What I am looking for is some fairly detailed descriptions of the male orgasm; more specifically, your best ever orgasm.

- Do you have one that stands out in your memory as being mind-blowing?
- What do you remember most vividly about it?
- What did it feel like?
- How could you tell when you were 'getting close'?
- Did you moan or growl?
- Did you clamp your eyes shut?
- Did you pass out?

Anything you are happy to share would be a help.
You can be as detailed or as graphic as you wish.

(As always, the usual Lush rules apply: Nothing under 16 years of age, et cetera.)

Many thanks!

Liz x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
- Do you have one that stands out in your memory as being mind-blowing? Yes

- What do you remember most vividly about it? Having grown up pretty naive, it was my first handjob. I'd been laid and blown. This was in the parking lot of the State Police offices late at night. A date full of playful teasing, including a game of tennis and she looked great in her tennis skirt. At that point in life I had never masturbated, EVER. When she jerked me off I came so much, "YOu're potent, I've never seen a guy cum so much." I was a changed man after that.

- What did it feel like? That's a bit more difficult to put into words. Imagine a BB passing through a tube/hose that is 25% the diameter of the BB. As the tube enlarges each millimeter as the BB(s) pass through the tube, it presses/engages thousands of nerve endings on it's way out. Shit, that doesn't even do it justice.

- How could you tell when you were 'getting close'? Ball began to tingle, eyes close, hips raised off seat, one thought... CUM

- Did you moan or growl? Moan

- Did you clamp your eyes shut? Yes

- Did you pass out? NO

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There have been so many good ones. Memorable events, yes. Memorable orgasms? Harder to recall, as the event takes precedence in my memory.

In general they start the same. The really hot ones just move forward faster. You feel the telltale tingle kind of behind your balls that tells you it's coming. Then, whether fucking, jerking, sucking, it's all about building that sensation, keeping it going.

For a really strong one my legs tremble. Eyes open. Mouth breathing. As I get closer my entire lower body clenches. Shoulders and chest tight.

That tingle swells to an uncontrollable urge, you just HAVE TO explode. Balls get tight, cock swells. Balls and inside suddenly clench, hard, as a feeling of euphoria and victory and relief sweep through your body. Your cock surges, hips involuntarily jerk forward. You feel the first jet shoot up through your urethra, pushed from the inside. And then you're pelvis spasms, you re sucking air to breath, head spinning and mind blank, all focus on the need to expel.

Like that
Hope that helps.
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Thanks, Liz. I um... yeah... I ....

Whew.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Good afternoon gents.

I'm doing a little research for my next story and was wondering if you would be so kind as to help a girl out.
What I am looking for is some fairly detailed descriptions of the male orgasm; more specifically, your best ever orgasm.

- What did it feel like?
- Did you moan or growl?
- Did you pass out?

(As always, the usual Lush rules apply: Nothing under 16 years of age, et cetera.)

Many thanks!

Liz x

Check your "in"box, know what I'm sayin?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I think the most memorable was with a special woman I lived with in my early twenties, it was the first night we slept together and although we had sex before then, our connection that night was special. Those first times are always the best.

As to how an orgasm feels, it seems to start with the muscles in my thighs becoming taunt. I feel a strong urge to speed up my thrusts and to drive more deeply. I watch her intently at this point. Every move she makes, every sound arouses me. I want to hold her tightly to me, by the arms or legs or hips, what ever part of her body that I can steady her against me. At that point I'm certainly not going to let to of her easily. There is a strong desire to control her body as I get close to orgasm.

My penis feels like it gets harder and larger. (I've been with guys and from the other side I think we do get harder, but the swelling seems to be more of a sensation than a fact,) I feel a pressure run from my belly to my thighs and my balls become... I don't know, heavier? Certainly more sensitive. At this point my erection is incredibly sensitive to contact. Warmth and moisture on my penis enhance this tremendously. At that point, there is no stopping.

Every muscle seems to become stronger. It's a feral feeling almost animalistic. My orgasm isn't just in the genitals, it is like a coiled spring in my body that is suddenly released, Cumming feels like an explosion of sorts. It is a fairly short feeling, but extremely intense. I'll often groan. Right afterward, I'll feel quite a bit weaker and physically tired. I'll usually build up some perspiration if the orgasm is particularly powerful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the feeling just prior to ejaculating when I feel the cum building up inside my balls until it feels like it's travelling the length of my cock. But just before it shoots out I like to stop all stimulation until the 'boiling' feeling subsides. Bringing myself to the edge, time and time again, sometimes for hours. It's like one long orgasm and the pre-cum flows freely from me. Then when I'm ready to eventually let myself go, instead of letting the cum shoot out naturally I try to keep it in me for as long as possible, which may only be for an additional couple of seconds. I feel on the verge of fainting sometimes whilst spurting during one of these sessions and the volume of cum and distance it shoots often surprises me.
Lurker
0 likes
Well, the best orgasms come undoubtedly after you've not had sex or masturbated for a while, or try something new and kinky for the first time that really turns you on. I could try to single out some specific time, but they all have certain factors in common. One of the best triggers is the girl really making it seem like she is eager for me to cum, as opposed to it just being something that needs to be gotten over with. Asking/begging for me to cum in a seductive voice, wrapping her legs around me as if to signal that she wants the cum inside, being determined to suck/ride me dry.

A tingling and euphoric feeling takes over the entire body when I'm getting close, and I stop processing any other thoughts. I just want to grab the girl and pump my load as deep in her body as possible. The buildup feels amazing, as though I'm loading my gun until it all comes out in an exploding fashion. My cock seems to swell even more and become extra sensitive to help pushing me over the edge. Her orgasm and the contractions of her pussy squeezing my cock can also be enough to at that point to unload my gun. I can feel the hot streams of cum flowing through my body and my cock, until finally shooting out. I tend to shut my eyes automatically while I cum (at least when I'm not shooting it on her body), and if I want to look in her eyes while doing it, I need to consciously strive to keep them open. While I don't make any noise from cumming while masturbating, I always growl when I'm with a girl, and try to take a firm grip of her ass/hips/boobs/whatever else is handy. I don't pass out unless I stay in bed with her in horizontal position for 10-15 minutes after the orgasm, at which point I might doze off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a point of no return. This is when I can't stop the orgasm and it just overtakes me. It's hard to explain the feeling. Except that it is wonderful
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Some of the best orgasms are when I'm brought to the brink several times, then squeezed off. When you finally get to release, the feeling is incredible. The entire genital area gets warm, then tingles, then euphoria. I usually can't help but screen, depending on where I am. Almost always clamp my eyes tightly shut. Entire body tenses up, every muscle contracts. And can then actually feel the cum rise up my cock...almost as if in slow motion. Then repeated spasms rack my entire body as load after load shoots from the tip. The first few loads usually shooting into the air if I'm jerking off, or being jerked off. When I'm making love, I like to be as deep as possible in her hot wet pussy when I cum, then just holding myself in that position as I feel the cum shoot deep inside her.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Thank you, chaps!
That was very enlightening and has been a big help. smile
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Quote by Delphi
Thanks, Liz. I um... yeah... I ....

Whew.

Best thread ever...
Nerdzilla
0 likes
Quote by Saga

Best thread ever...

I had to have seconds.
Lurker
0 likes

The one that comes to mind was a 69 that really built up in intensity; and to her credit she was very good at both keeping herself pressed against my mouth while at the same time downing my cock (while on top). This was after a lot of foreplay/spooning on the couch during a movie and she got so worked up that the 69 built up to the same intensity level as some pretty good fucking.

Having normal sex has that awesome feeling that in the act of taking pleasure, you're also giving pleasure. In a 69 that's working well I feel like that specific feeling is intensified because it's simultaneous oral, so your both working at it to serve each other, yet receiving at the same time so it just magnifies.

- What did it feel like?

Like she was sucking sexual energy from my cock and I was licking it right back up from her pussy. I'm not even trying to be abstract or weird, that's really what it feels like. Every time I would thrust into her mouth/throat her swollen wet pussy would press back against my mouth - pretty heavenly. You feel the energy coming back to you as you give and take it - so circular/cyclical. I'm not a die hard 69er, as they can be awkward too if everything isn't right, but this one was especially good.

The head gets sensitive and feels swollen. At that point I become keenly aware of the feelings surrounding my cock; and I get this instinct/spasm where I just need to thrust deep into whatever it's buried in. it feels like it gets a lot harder and there's like a half second or a second where everything goes blank or on pause - in both feeling and my mind too. Then of course the rush of endorphins or whatever it is floods my body while my dick throbs and shoots cum.

- Did you moan or growl?
A kind of heavy breathy/moan : /

I think so, right as I thrust up into her mouth.

- Did you pass out?
Actually yeah i kind of felt like i was about to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My most memorable orgasm was my first. I must have been about 13 or 14 can't remember exactly but I was masturbating (I have done this since I can remember anything - once I was caught in my infant class doing it under my desk - thought she couldn't see). Anyway I was fantasising about some movie poster about French prostitutes the idea heightened by the fact that I was too young to sneak in the movies and suddenly a euphoric feeling came all over my body as though the blood in my veins was full of some wonderful chemical that excited every part of me (it probably was with.... is it endorphines?). These feelings intensified and centred around my cock and balls I then stopped actually moving my hand as cum surged out of me - as I came I moaned and my eyes were shut - the feeling was that no more stimulation was needed the cum came out independently. Then I could feel my consciousness slipping away and it was replaced by a dizzy but pleasant sensation a sort of buzz. Then slowly my consciousness returned and the dizzy sensation dispersed. These ''fainting'' sensations persisted for all of my following masturbation sessions but graducally tailed off to my current state which has everything except the fainting part.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
1. Last year. Music festival. Girl from an Indie Band. In a tent. Jesus...
2. I remember hearing hundreds of voices chattering outside the tent. She's underneath me, her nails in my back as I gracefully and quickly thrust into her. I remember her nails penetrating the back of my shoulders as I bring her closer...
3. Let's just say, my mind was wiped clean, and it was like thousands of nerves in burst at the same time with pleasure. I could no longer hear the hundreds of voices chattering outside our tent, because I was ecstatic. My body was trembling as I remember her hands stroking my spine as I thrust into her one last time.
4. I started to fuck her harder and more desperately, and my head was spinning yet everything around me was as still as I had ever seen it.
5. I growled. I'm a lion in the sheets. GRRR.
6. My eyes open wide like I'm in shock or something.
7. No but my body collapsed onto hers and I couldn't move until five minutes later.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
- Do you have one that stands out in your memory as being mind-blowing? I have several. It's hard to pick between them. They vary in actual physical intensity and the general feeling of arousal at the time due to visual stimulus etc.
- What do you remember most vividly about it? Ok, to pick one, it's probably when I've come in my wife's mouth. It's such a gradual build up and I can feel the orgasm coming from quite a way off. When it happens, the most vivid feeling is that my head is going to explode or something like that
- What did it feel like? Scanners, I guess
- How could you tell when you were 'getting close'? Jesus, I've experienced that so many times but putting it into words is tricky. It's kind of like a feeling of helplessness, as if I've tried to prevent something from bursting forth but it's no use. It happend anyway.
- Did you moan or growl? Growl
- Did you clamp your eyes shut? Probably
- Did you pass out? No but that did almost happen once.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Delphi

I had to have seconds.

How in the world did I just find this??

wow, Thank you Lz indeed!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't remember which was most memorable but,

Cock gets hard as steel. Tingling starts in my balls. My thrust pick up to a very fast pace and are very long. I start to groan and bury my cock into her deeply with a long deep slam and hold in tight as cum explodes. My eyes are closed as I pump in spasms trying to feed every last spurt deep inside her.

If you could imagine holding your pee so badly that your stomach starts to hurt then the first feeling when you finally release it. That initial feeling of release x 10 over and over for each spurt and then a tingling like after orgasm touching your clit would be similar.
Lurker
0 likes
When I do cum, I do moan and do clamp my eyes shut. Sometimes I lean my head back and roll my eyes and than tell the girl how great it was. And when I can tell when I'm about to cum is when my cock is throbbing alot, and it gets fucking hot. And than all this pressure builds up in the top and than wham-o I cum. I dont have any one that really stands out, I have alot of great experiences. I hope this helps you alot smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

the first time i had sex with a woman the orgasm was incredibly intense. I remember the feeling of her pussy gripping my cock as she rode me. Sliding every inch of me in and out of her.

The feeling of her controlling my cock... it was my first time not hers. She started with the most sensual blowjob. she wouldnt let me do a thing. just sit back and enjoy. then when she was good and wet from pleasing me, she straddled my waist and impaled herself on my cock. i could feel her dripping on my cock. she was so wet. I must have been leaking precum like mad. I almost blew immediately when i felt her pussy slide down my cock... wow.

- What did it feel like?

it felt like the most pleasurable thing you could experience. the warmth, and the wetness of her pussy i will never forger. i could feel her pussy gripping my cock as she rode me. we came together. as she bounced up and down on my cock. i could feel her pussy contracting. at the same time my balls tightened up and my abdomen was on fire (in a good way) i couldnt control my body. my hips began to buck and i thrust as deeply as i could inside her. this tingling sensation came over my cock right before it erupted cum into her. it was so intense because she came all over me at the same time. At the time i didnt know girls did that lol... wow what a glorious mess. i was covered from my chest to my knees in our cum.

The sensation in my belly that felt warm and tingly. my balls tightened up and pulled in close against my body. i lost control of my thrusting... it took over on its own. And this sensation that came over my cock was overwhelming. I could feel tbe pressure building as the cum was rushing to escape my cock. I didnt want it to shoot but once it did... it was the best feeling ever

- Did you moan or growl?

Oh yes.. it was so intense i must have been howling.

I didnt want to. i wanted to take in the view of this goddess ruling my cock, but i couldnt help it... as the cum started to shoot, i gasped and my eyes closed.

- Did you pass out?

No but i didnt move for a while... i was in awe from what i had just experienced.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Delphi

I had to have seconds.

Hehe. Glad I'm not the only one who found this thread to be pleasantly stimulating.
Lurker
0 likes
Hope this helps

Do you have one that stands out in your memory as being mind-blowing? - It wasn't a single one but an afternoon when my g/f got on top and fucked me for about 30 mins or so - I think I came about 4 or five times - it was amazing and she wouldn't stop no matter how much I asked - I was just so turned on to start with after I had made her come through some oral

- What do you remember most vividly about it? - The helplessness of it all!

- What did it feel like? - Like being completely out of control - although my cock wasn't always hard hard - she still managed to make me come that many times - really there was nothing I could do about it

- How could you tell when you were 'getting close'? - I was on edge all the time after the second one and just loved that build up in my cock - her technique meant the end of my cock got just got more and more sensitive until it became almost unbearable.

- Did you moan or growl? - moaned moaned moaned and moaned

- Did you clamp your eyes shut? - absolutely - that or they just opened wide and stared as I came

- Did you pass out? - no but I was completely out of it all afternoon - we went to the pub and I literally couldn't do anything

It hasn't happened since apart from one masturbation session
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Good afternoon gents.

- What did it feel like?
- Did you moan or growl?
- Did you pass out?

Many thanks!

Liz x
It's been awhile so bear with me, i'll try and recall the best that i can. At first it starts as a warming sensation that builds up in your testicle region. A few seconds later you esperience what feels like a massive internal explosion deep inside your scrotum followed by the most incredible, intense, pleasurable senstaion that you have ever felt in your life. It's kind of centralized in your groin and lower abdomen. Then a wave of pleasure radiates down thru your legs and up your spinal chord and out threw your head.( sort of like a shock wave) Your whole body tenses up ( one big spasm). You're completely oblivious to everything around you for that brief amount of time, Kind of like being in your own little universe. Really is a mind a blowing experience, rejuvenating , exilerating and i don't know how else to descibe it, other than what i just told you.

Did you moan or growl? more of a deep groan.

Did you clamp your eyes shut? yes When i opened them, my partner was looking at me in disbelief , giggling as if she couldn't believe what her eyes just saw.

Did you pass out? No, i dont't think that would be fair to be honest.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Wow... Vivid...

The last surgery was weeks prior, but I hadn't had an erection for nearly 4 months. To be honest: I hadn't been interested, either. I'd been doing a lot of thinking about living, in general, and hadn't thought about sex very much -- which is odd, because most days I think about it every few hours.

I was lying next to her in our bed after a particularly satisfying nap on a lazy Sunday afternoon. She was sleeping peacefully on her side facing me and the curve of her hip was slowly rising in the diffuse, indirect sunlight as it came through the sheers covering the window. Unexpectedly, slowly, painfully I began to get an erection. The pain concerned me somewhat but it was reminiscent of how I felt after a weekend of love-making when we first got back together, years ago. I brought my hand down to where the action was starting and I closed my eyes as I went through a sort of mental check list: scrotum [feeling: Check], testicles [tender: but Check], shaft [feeling: Check], cock head [feeling: Check], seminal fluid [oddly Missing], kegels [yep, still bounces: Check].

I felt her stir, so I opened my eyes. She said excitedly, "Oh! Look at that!" All I could do was smile. Apparently, all the foreplay she needed was to take off her panties and the old, soft T-shirt she'd taken from me when it was too old to be presentable in public. She invited me to join her with a smile and a simple "c'mon," as she laid on her back.

The initial penetration was an unfamiliar combination of pain and heaven. With each stroke I could feel an intense warmth pulse behind my testicles, deep at my cock's root. It was a little uncomfortable, but I was not going to stop. I could see in her eyes that she was enjoying herself and I was definitely not going to interrupt her pleasure.

I varied the rhythm, depth, and pace in a manner I'd learned -- through years of practice and experimentation -- would bring her to a nice climax. As she was nearing her apex the intense warmth from behind my testicles began to expand up my cock. This was new and, strangely, not unwelcome. I quickened the pace and deepened the strokes because we both like that. Shortly thereafter she began to moan, her eyebrows began to furl, and I could see that her eyes were moving beneath her closed eyelids. When she reached her orgasm and began gasping my cock was suddenly on fire! From the root deep behind my testicles to the extra-swollen head it felt like it had been dipped in hot oil. My eyes shot open and I started to howl as bolts of lightning shot out from the core of my being. There were five or possibly six eruptions and then they stopped.

I left my cock in her as my erection subsided. For two minutes my cock head throbbed and burned with each slowing beat of my heart and I felt a few residual currents of lightning as they traveled up my shaft much slower and less intense than before.

I don't think I passed out, but I have no visual recollections from the cuddling afterwards. I vividly recall what I saw and thought during the sex and up to our orgasms but for the first few minutes afterwards I only recall what I felt from my genitals, nothing visual. My next memory with visual content is after my cock stopped burning and throbbing when I remember watching her say "I love you," as I moved over to the pillow on my side of the bed.

That was, absolutely, the most intense orgasm I've ever had.

There have been plenty of others that have been awesome but, for intensity, nothing has surpassed this one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red

My penis feels like it gets harder and larger. (I've been with guys and from the other side I think we do get harder, but the swelling seems to be more of a sensation than a fact,) I feel a pressure run from my belly to my thighs and my balls become... I don't know, heavier? Certainly more sensitive. At this point my erection is incredibly sensitive to contact. Warmth and moisture on my penis enhance this tremendously. At that point, there is no stopping.

Every muscle seems to become stronger. It's a feral feeling almost animalistic. My orgasm isn't just in the genitals, it is like a coiled spring in my body that is suddenly released, Cumming feels like an explosion of sorts. It is a fairly short feeling, but extremely intense. I'll often groan. Right afterward, I'll feel quite a bit weaker and physically tired. I'll usually build up some perspiration if the orgasm is particularly powerful.

That's just how I feel, strangely I sometimes squeeze the left eye completely shut but the right eye can just about see. If it's really intense I've been known to whimper, almost as if you've run a marathon and given your all, then you're told you've got to run one more mile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cumming is a sensation of all the nerves in my body being controlled by the nerves in my penis. The sensation of unbelievable stimulation, excitement, anticipation and lust building up in my penis, my testicles contracting, desperately working to send amounts of semen to my shaft and north and the rest of my body literally shaking with adrenalin, testosterone and dopamine. My penis swells and throbs and the head engorges even more just before climax. The actual moment of orgasm is a literal explosion of sensation so powerful it completely over-powers any other feeling and your brain cannot process any other thoughts than "oh fuck that's incredible." The feeling of semen actually travelling through my shaft and then out is unique, tingly and utterly enjoyable, like warm, smooth custard rushing out of my orifice. When your brain comes back on after, it is like a computer rebooting and going, right, what was I doing again? Nipple stimulation increases all of this for me. My best ever orgasm was the first time I came inside my girlfriend without a condom. It was so powerful my body shut down with my penis just pumping huge amounts of cum inside her. I couldn't speak for about 5 minutes after, I was so shaken up. It felt like utter joy, peace and happiness. Orgasming is completely addictive, it is my one drug in life.
Lurker
0 likes
The feeling is quite exquisite. Your body tingles and jerk coming stronger and faster yet soothing. You keep going faster and faster until you feel like gonna burst, then BAM! Cum everywhere. Nothing else matters for a moment, your body is just relaxed and relieved.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I can think of a few, but one in particular was some 10 years ago, my wife had recovered from breast cancer, and we had taken a vacation over Xmas to visit my son who was working in the US, in Santa Barbara. On Boxing Day, we drove to Vegas and found a decent hotel (of many). It was the first time we had made love since she had physically recovered from the surgery, though still a bit shaky mentally.

Initially the tenderness of our foreplay, and then when I slid into her, it was like a switch had been turned on, and we both were just so alive, and for some reason we both kept it going for much, much longer than usual, as though we didn't want it to end.

- What did it feel like?

Like my mind was draining, all emption raw, down through my body, merging into my balls, my cock swelling, and the first pulse was like a molten stream, bursting out, searing my length, and then again and again, until there's nothing left to

Oh, I came close several times, and had to fight to hold it back each time she climaxed. Its a pressure just behind my balls, and a blurring of every thought but of the moment.

- Did you moan or growl?

Probably.

No, but my vision did go dark, I think.

- Did you pass out?

NO way!! Far to good a feeling to miss any moment of it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

That's just how I feel, strangely I sometimes squeeze the left eye completely shut but the right eye can just about see. If it's really intense I've been known to whimper, almost as if you've run a marathon and given your all, then you're told you've got to run one more mile.

Nice profile pic fellow Merseysider
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/a-young-mans-beautiful-boss.aspx

Just started to make my very first story in to a series about 3 years later. Here's where it began!