One sexual act

last reply
34 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If you only could have one sexual act done to you for the rest of your life what would it be? Giving or receiving?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by starkiller
If you only could have one sexual act done to you for the rest of your life what would it be? Giving or receiving?

Lol. Sex. I'd get tired of oral pretty quickly. It's the sex I need most of all.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I doubt any girl is going to pick 'giving blowjobs' as the only sexual act she can ever experience for the rest of her life.

Like Metilda, I'd pick the fucking. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have to go with fucking also.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Fucking a lady in cowgirl position with rapid thrusts until infinity and beyond.

Anyone wants to embark on this magnificent voyage with me? Tickets are highly in demand, but gorgeous women ride for free.
Lurker
0 likes
Agreeing to any other activity would mean going through life without ever being fucked again

So no contest, the answer is being fucked
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yeah has to be sex.... Cannot just be giving oral for the rest of my life..
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
There was a period in my relationship that birth control was iffy and pregnancy completely unwanted so we chose not to have intercourse. Lots of oral and mutual masturbation, which was fine for a while. When things were finally sorted out and we could have sex again it was mind blowing. So definitely fucking for me. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Got to be fucking for me too
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It would be giving, and it would be eating pussy. Just absolutely awesome.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It has to be fucking!
0 likes
I'm with most of the others. If I could only do one sex act for the rest of my life, it would be fucking, preferably cowgirl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Difficult question to answer. If it was just for me I'd rim, don't know if there's an ass that could take it.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I doubt any girl is going to pick 'giving blowjobs' as the only sexual act she can ever experience for the rest of her life.

Like Metilda, I'd pick the fucking. smile

You haven't had the pleasure.
Story Verifier
0 likes
If it's 'Done to me' it's receiving and I chose her hands. They're the most versatile.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fucking
The Engineer
0 likes
to be fucked as a girl all life long,to be treated as a slave,at the mercy of cocks and pussys
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
Being taken from behind, doggy style for me - I could live with that ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fucking in flipped missionary (lying face to face, girl on top)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well fucking is both giving and receiving in my opinion, that said that is my choice.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by kinkitten
fucking doggy style for me please

Agreed!
my2cents
Lurker
0 likes
Missionary. I like seeing my girls face when she cums. That or eating my girl out.
Lurker
0 likes
Fucking, the lady on top, grinding herself on me slowly.....or fucking her hard from behind!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From where I'm sitting, it looks like Pandadreams' fave position is face-sitting. Performed by an expert, I could happily put up with that for the rest of my life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eating pussy and making her cum repeatedly
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only one? This one.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by joannemouse
Only one? This one.

Good girl!
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by kinkitten
fucking doggy style for me please

If we had to narrow it down that far, then yes, I'm with you. Say when/where!

But to be more general, much as I love licking, I'm selfish enough that the answer would be 'fucking.'